Legitimate question:Whats wrong with white people?**

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by B. Fury, Dec 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B. Fury

B. Fury Active Member

[youtube]IkUdBUGtGsY[/youtube]
    test
  2. x calibur

x calibur

oh ffs, not this again.
    test
  3. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

one word: Everything

white people are the most insecure, vile backstabbers on the planet.

I dare any of you Anglos to challenge that statement and prove me wrong.
    test
  4. Rape Artist

Rape Artist Ghet: Stand Alone Complex

Anglo-Saxons have successfully built the foundation of world trade, achieving the ancient dream of Alexander. They have provided a network that allows the transference of resources from one end of the globe to another as a daily activity.

You try running a planet and tell me how it affects your psyche.
    test
  5. Alias3000

On the backs of every other race on the planet.

Now kick rocks.
    test
  6. Rape Artist

Not my fault they were technologically inferior, organizationally incompetent, and socially fragmented. Maybe they'll learn to get their shit together... but I doubt the fuck out of that.

I don't pay royalties to vendors who can't force me to do so. And neither would you. Imbibe semen.
    test
  7. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

only thing wrong with white people is all these blacks holding us back
    test
  8. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

calcified pineal glands
    test
  9. Radium

Radium f k

i dont....

what do you think about groups like BRICS
    test
  10. Rape Artist

You mean BRICs?
    test
  11. x calibur

x calibur

so you favor Russia? everyone's worried about China.

also, Ghet - update on The Empath?
    test
  12. Radium

Radium f k

i guess i meant non western nations (and implicitly - non western interests/rouge interests)

i co sign your post #4 thats why i asked you about this

the west has basically achieved its ideal state, so now the gaze has to be put on the non-west and what different ways they may try to react
    test
  13. Alias3000

Bitch how are WE technically inferior when the knowledge your people gained was stoelen from the books of Solomon, a BLACK ISRAELITE KING?

DUMB BITCH. come again faggot... I can do this all day.

Furtermore, America was BUILT by Israelites or else you wimpy ass Pilgrims wouldn't need to enlist the ravenous Portguese and Muslims to come gather us from around the world to help you out via slavery

from the combustion engine to the blood transfusions, bitch that all US not you, faggots. ...haha
    test
  14. Alias3000

Being losers
    test
  15. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Black people just bitch around that white people stole everything from them.
    test
  16. Rape Artist

Define your terms. Blacks can be anything. A man in the dark is black. Some Mongol tribes are black. Aboriginals in Australia are black.

By blacks, you probably mean "Africans" which is a colonial designation set first by the Romans (Africanus) then by the Europeans. And not all Africans are the same. If you don't believe me, ask any African.

You can make further divisions of Africans down into more specific clusters by culture and genetics. I'm going to guess that your definition of African only includes North Africa by this colonial designation, as they are no where near the same people as Sub-Saharan Africans. Judging by your reliance on Marxian propaganda, I'm going to assume by "black" you are referring to Sub-Saharan Africans or, more simply put, people of black skin that look like you.

If this is true, then blacks did not invent geometry. The Egyptians did. The Chinese also had access to it independent of African involvement.

Sub-Saharan Africans did not invent calculus. Newton did.

Sub-Saharan Africans did not invent trigonometry. The Sumerians and the Nubians are arguing for that title right now.

If anything, Sub-Saharan Africans invented the precise model on how not to run your society.

I am familiar with your sect of black Judaism. It's about as elitist as the Rothschild flavor, minus the power and influence.

Are you sure you want to tussle with me in such a tone? I will destroy you without a single Google search.
    test
  17. Alias3000

What's all this horse shit you wrote?...not even making sense, you all over the place. gather yourself up son. I'll merck you with my eyes closed and computer on sleep mode. faggot.

and I know all Africans are not the same, DICK. I'm way too schooled in that area for you, you'll end up pissing on your own shoes fucking with me on this subject.

any half-wit knows the history of Esau if they just pick up a damn book. He makes sure the world knows of him and his people, he gloats over it. so it's not hard to tell who the Dragon in the Bible is.
    test
  18. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Obituary in the making, r.i.p. Alias3000.
    test
  19. Alias3000

troll-modding again I see.

you wanna sick your thought police on me??..lol
    test
  20. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

I see, I guess you really wouldn't have a clue on who Ghet really is, or just how huge of a genius he is, and how it would be the appropriate time to actually start treating posters with the respect they deserve.

:eek:hwell:
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.