LeBron's list.

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by G-Rob da great, Mar 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

It was a big shot.

He made two humongo plays at the end of the 4th quarter and overtime. Wouldn't matter if he was playing the University of Akron Zips.

The Bobcats coming back is more a team issue than it is LeBron's. If it wasn't obvious already, the Cavs suck at maintaining huge leads and putting their foot on the throats of teams while they are down. They also have poor defense against the pick and roll and penetration- - when Raymond Felton is constantly driving and not getting touched by any of the big men while going to the rim, there's not a whole lot LeBron can do about it.
    test
  2. G-Rob da great

I will, don't worry.

Going by that logic, you could say the same thing for over 90% of the stars in this league since (surprise), only three different teams have won a title in this millenium.. and one of the guys (Kobe) has 3 rings and you're always saying he sucks.

So therefore you're nothing more than a basic hater.

Lmao @ individual stat awards not being that important. Like you don't do the same thing with Tom Brady all the time.
    test
  3. the Prince

the Prince New Member

no glib remark? no pithy comeback?
    test
  4. G-Rob da great

I would if I ever said LeBron was more clutch than D-Wade. Thread ain't about D-Wade, it's about the idiots who specifically say "LeBron is NOT clutch". When I see that sentence it's basically like saying he chokes along the lines of Peyton Manning. Not true.

LeBron has had a shit load of big 4th quarters, and with the game winning shot he put the icing on it- it was one of the few things he hasn't done. Not my fault you guys don't pay attention to the big games he has and instead focus on the negatives, but it really is flattery when you think about it.
    test
  5. G-Rob da great

Come to think of it, saying you don't care because it was the Bobcats is really not much different than saying you don't care about Kobe scoring 81 because it was the Raptors.

There's 30 professional teams where anybody can be beaten on any given night and he made two huge CLUTCH plays. Period. End of story.
    test
  6. G-Rob da great

Yeah I did, silly me. There's just so many things it's hard to keep track of it all.
    test
  7. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

lol

[​IMG]
    test
  8. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

99% of the league sucks.. they belong in that nbal whatever shit

kobe does suck.. well he doesnt suck but hes nowhere as good as 90% the world thinks.. for every shot he makes he forces 3 more.. horry/fisher hit more big shots than kobe did during their run.. u can easily sub him out with another star and the lakers get a ring

tom brady has more team awards/accomplishments than he does individual awards.. i could care less if he gets the mvp, id rather them win another ring.. and its obvious thats what he wants since he signed a contract well below market value..
    test
  9. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

kobe got his 1st ring averaging 21, 4, and 4 through the playoffs

lmao
    test
  10. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

oh, he shot 44.2% from the field for those 21 ppg, too... only 0.1% point higher than t-mac's playoff average of 44.1%

the 3-ring vs. no 1st round advances argument is so lame

true kobe helped shaq get over the hump for the championship wins, but it didn't take much to get that superdiesel beast in his prime over that hump
    test
  11. LikeWise3001

LikeWise3001 I crush alot

its gonna be a sweet day for Cleveland fans...

this season we will suprise a few people....next season is gonna be crazy.... wait till we get l.hughes back....

we dont mind waiting. it's great to witness a team and a star develop into greatness.

jealousy is a muthfucka.
    test
  12. Bash

Bash New Member

nah cuzz I cant just sit here and let you get on Kobe like dat nigga you forgot about all the clutch plays Kobe made in the playoffs back in the 2000 nba finals when shaq got fouled out against the pacers and the game went into overtime who took over? Kobe Bryant he scored I think all of the lakers points in ot and I still remembered him doing dat calm down I got this taunt shit is classic and back in the 2002 nba finals who made dat clutch basket against the spurs in the western conference finals? Kobe dats wat I thought Fisher's jumper was off the mark and Kobe was right there to grab the rebound and put the ball back in witout Kobe the lakers wouldnt be nowhere back in their dynasty run and to say you could sub him out with another star and the lakers get a ring is completely false note why Shaq had never won a championship till he run into Kobe and one more thing Kobe's career field goal percentage is 45 percent which is pretty good
    test
  13. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

lol @ the iceodu impressionation.

He didn't attack real basketball guru's like Brahman and I for a reason.
    test
  14. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Great clutch passer
    test
  15. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

he knos better to coming at he bakeball genius,..

I shut niggas down too bad
    test
  16. G-Rob da great

horse you and prince are pretty much similar people when it comes down to it.

As far as Brahman, I've impersonated him enough times in the past already.

Plus his boy has been injured all year, so he's limited himself to talking about jerseys and NBA best dressed players.. no point.
    test
  17. G-Rob da great

Cleveland will challenge for the central crown next year.

Detroits lucky run of 66 games with the same line-up is bound to change sooner or later.

Flip won't be on the team next year, that's almost a given.. but I'm curious to see what Danny Ferry is going to do with LeBron's option and free agent Drew Gooden.
    test
  18. the Prince

the Prince New Member

same nonsense, different hour for g-rob
    test
  19. Manute Bol

Manute Bol unsung hero

what did i ever do to you?
    test
  20. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

Lakers would have won 3 rings with T-mac in place of Kobe. and im not a Tmac fan. matter of fact they may have won 4 cuz Mac wouldnt have driven Shaq out like Kobe did. Kobe is way to overrated. i hate that fag.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.