LeBron's list.

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by G-Rob da great, Mar 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

[​IMG]

It's getting shorter, I fixed it for you guys so you can move on to the next thing. Unfortunately I'm going to have to throw it away sooner or later.

I do plan on updating it again on April 19th though.
    test
  2. G-Rob da great

The best part?? You guys don't even have to respond!! I'll do it for you. I'm such a nice guy.

Activist's response is the easiest, he's already said it:
    Rippy McSwine, Dok, Brock, whoever the fuck you are.. here's your response:
    Iceodu:
    Prince:
    Toker:
    Cigma:
    [funny]

Ok that's enough.

I thought this thread would already exist when I got home, but if it didn't you knew I was going to make it anyway.
    test
  3. cyphamasta

cyphamasta New Member

don't get carried away here. he made his FIRST buzzer beating shot of his career. the last three in that list will NOT happen for a LONG time.
    test
  4. G-Rob da great

I'm not getting carried away. It took him 2.5 years to do it and it was against the Bobcats, and despite Raymond Felton saying "We couldn't have defended him any better", they really could have because he was defended MUCH better than that at the end of regulation.

However, as I always say- LeBron is so good that people continually nit pick trying to find little its and bits wrong about his game. It just feels good to see him slay the demons and I wanted to talk shit about it.

I never considered LeBron to be "NOT" clutch. I think that's a harsh thing to say about someone who led the league in high scoring 4th quarter games and yadda yadda- all the other stuff I've said time and time again. I never thought LeBron had icewater in his veins in the final minutes, maybe more like chilly water. The critics acted like he had boiling water.

I just remember posting this in the Wade MVP thread the other day, but Iverson just hit his first game winning bucket either last year or the year before- and his career is 3 times as long as LeBron's. Would anyone consider Iverson "not clutch"?
    test
  5. G-Rob da great

It started on the 6-game west swing where the Cavs went 1 and 5 and LeBron blew 3 games in the final minutes. He missed the go-ahead game winner against the Lakers. He missed TWO game-tying free throws against the Nuggets. And he passed off the winning shot in Portland, which was fine- but he gave the ball to Eric Snow.. :-|

A lot of people will say "so, it was against the Bobcats". Just know that if it's fair for him to get ripped for what he did against Portland (worst team in the west), he should be able to recieve praise for what he did against the Bobcats (worst team in the east/league).
    test
  6. the Prince

the Prince New Member

cavaliers can thank gerald wallace being injured because there is no way lebron wouldve put up those numbers if the sensational g. wallace was in the game swatting balls away from the black mike dunleavy
    test
  7. the Prince

the Prince New Member

your perception is pathetic. it shouldnt come down to a last second shot against teams like the knicks, bobcats, trailblazers. there are only two responses in this case:

losing against portland: not a leader
    winning against charlotte: why is the game coming down to a last shot at home against the charlotte bobcats? he got lucky

let me know when he hits a game winner against the upper echelon of the league (spurs, mavericks, pistons, bulls, suns) and ill give him some props, but until then hes a nobody unlike dwyane wade, ben gordon, and chauncey billups
    test
  8. I-ki

I-ki New Member

you for got win an all-star game mvp, youngest ever to win it
    test
  9. cyphamasta

cyphamasta New Member

real talk.

i gave Lebron his props but one buzzer beating shot against the Bobcats isn't gonna do it. he's not all of a sudden clutch. let's see him take that shot against Miami, Detroit, San Antonio, etc...
    test
  10. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

lol @ this...

wade was hitting clutch shots in the ncaa tourney and nba playoffs for yrs now.

Lebrons one clutch shot was against the bobcats and were really suppose to care?

just another one in the long reasoning why wade>bron.
    test
  11. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

lmao

much props to g-force
    test
  12. the Prince

the Prince New Member

By STEVEN WINE, AP Sports Writer
    February 12, 2006

MIAMI (AP) -- Dwyane Wade led the comeback and then the celebration, skipping along the sideline and high-fiving jubilant fans.

The Miami Heat finally showed they can beat the elite, especially when they have Wade as a weapon. He scored the Heat's last 17 points, including the game-winner on a 16-footer with 2.3 seconds left, and they edged the Detroit Pistons 100-98 Sunday.

Touted before the season as title contenders, the Heat improved to 1-7 against the NBA's four top teams. But they needed a frantic rally to do it.

Miami trailed 90-83 with 4 1/2 minutes left when Wade took over. His 17 consecutive points were a franchise record, and he finished with 37.

"It was a lot of fun," he said. "It was time for me. I had to come through and help this team win. I put it on my shoulders at the end to make some plays."

Wade sank his final seven shots and scored 28 points in the second half.

"Dwyane took the game over," Detroit coach Flip Saunders said. "He got a lot of shots up, and we couldn't get any help over."

lebron will never come close to that performance. wade is synonymous with clutch.
    test
  13. Flow Da HoloGraff

Flow Da HoloGraff Fuck Up!

lol @ that list
    i hope lebron does well
    test
  14. worDwell

worDwell New Member

Haha...

nice post.

Especially the comments. Shit had me laughing.

I'm not going to hate on players anymore unless they deserve it.

Lebron has done an amazing job for a 21 year old.

Althought I think he looks like he's already 28.
    test
  15. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

notice that all those things are individual stat awards

get back to me when he wins a title

nothing i said isnt true.. the league does suck and has less talent
    test
  16. cyphamasta

cyphamasta New Member

REALEST POST!!!! big ups to Prince!!!!!
    test
  17. Ed E Brock

Ed E Brock RM's version of this guy

Why is "make smarter plays down the stretch" crossed off?

did he do that ONE game aswell?
    test
  18. Ed E Brock

Ed E Brock RM's version of this guy

and that is true with wade.

Lebron doesn't have it in him. No killer instinct.
    test
  19. G-Rob da great

You haven't watched him play at all since February.

He's making plays down the stretch that he didn't make earlier this year.

Not just the 3 HUGE assists (I can't believe people try to downplay his floor vision with passes like the one he made to Flip last night- from one side of the court to the other, getting double teamed perfect accuracy/catch-n-shoot)...

But he's also attacking the rim more aggresively instead of taking wild shots and doing a better job with the basketball. Every since the game where he dished to Flip Murray for the game winner in Chicago, he's made huge plays down the stretch for the team- even in Miami where they lost he was still poised and did what he does best- get to the rim and sunk 24 free throws in that game. The only game where he was a really a non-factor was the Lakers game last sunday, he hit the go-ahead 3 pointer after they were down 15 and tied it, but Flip was the key guy in that 4th quarter.
    test
  20. G-Rob da great

Yes.

Because if he missed it, you all would've cared and this thread would be here in a negative fashion.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.