lebron w/ a game-winner!!!

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Brahman, Mar 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

game-winning assist again in a 98-97 win over the toronto raptors... to damon jones for a three-pointer

that white recluse is an nba genius!
    test
  2. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

Funny shit.
    test
  3. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

(0:37) [CLE 95-94] L. James Free Throw 2 of 2 (35 PTS)
    (0:37) [CLE 94-94] L. James Free Throw 1 of 2 (34 PTS)

nice.
    test
  4. Ed E Brock

Ed E Brock RM's version of this guy

game winning..... ASSIST?

shut the fuck up.
    test
  5. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

leave it to the dumb bumblefuck tennesseean to miss the sarcasm
    test
  6. Ed E Brock

Leave it to brahman to use undetected humor.
    test
  7. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

purple haze has a good sense of humor

the usage of "game-winner" followed by three exclamation points in the title was a brilliant comedic method of getting people's hopes up for a change of pace in lebron's clutch performance

i'm over your head like jon stewart was over most heads at the oscars
    test
  8. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Dok, you'd have to have followed the other thread in which I said he should be a decoy in the waning seconds.
    test
  9. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

I don't know if you saw it because the thread was growing old, but I gave you props because like the next day after you said that LeBron passed to Flip for the game winner against the Bulls. [funny]

I'm glad iron Horse pointed out the free throws, that's the first thing I was going to mention because I was honestly shocked that he sunk both. I believe that's where MOST of the "LeBron is not clutch" shit comes from.. his struggles at the free throw line late in games. It was a sigh of relief to see him hit both.

Anyways.. if you ever want to see LeBron take the last shot ever again, tell NBA coaches and/or players to stop being pussies and play him man-up on the last possession. I don't know who wouldn't make those passes considering Jones and Murray were more open than the grand canyon. LeBron himself said "Even if he had missed it that's a pass I make 10 out of 10 times." I agree, unless that was Varejo open like that on the perimiter, I say pass the rock.

I can't understand why dat n*gga commands double teams down the stretch and he's the worst clutch performer in the history of the league. Just perplexes me, I think any coach who does that should be fired.
    test
  10. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

Around here at least- - we've been calling Damon Jones "Amon Ones" for at least the last two months.. if not longer. Amon Ones = "No D, No J"

I guess after tonight he can at least be in consideration for getting his last name back. [funny]
    test
  11. Flow Da HoloGraff

Flow Da HoloGraff Fuck Up!

lololol
    test
  12. Ed E Brock

You must understand that half the time you're being serious - people think you're joking, and the times you are joking arent as funny as when you're serious.
    test
  13. Klas~Sick

Klas~Sick New Member

i found this to be funny, lebron james isnt clutch tho...at least not yet, cant wait 3 years from now, whoever has to guard him...ouch, unless ron artest can shake of that 2 season rust he has
    test
  14. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

Meanwhile

Carmello Anthony scores another game winner for the Nuggets during the waning seconds against Philly.

Track records folks... Mello for the last shot over Lebron - right now easy.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.