LeBron James booed at home as Cavs lose to Wizards

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by cyphamasta, Feb 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cyphamasta

cyphamasta New Member

yup. "King James" booed at home. 0-8 from the field and 4-12 from the foul line in the second half.

"James missed his final seven from the line -- and was even booed in the final minutes. After missing a shot from the wing with 5 seconds left, he angrily ripped off his headband, threw it into the crowd and walked off the court." - ESPN

^^^ [funny]

James said he "of course" heard the boos, adding, "If these fans want to boo me, it's on them."
    ---------------------

this would NEVER happen to Dwayne Wade. even if he has a bad night Miami will never boo him.

Gee, this is how Cleveland treats their supposed "messiah" after a bad game?
    test
  2. hockeys_da_best

hockeys_da_best New Member

Gotta love those knowledgable Miami sports fans.

0-for-8 on FGs and 7 straight FT misses in the second half deserves a whole lot of booing.
    test
  3. cyphamasta

cyphamasta New Member

but he still ended the game with 25 pts, 9 assists, and 7 rebounds. he can't win it all by him self.
    test
  4. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

test
  5. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

kobe seems to do it. why cant lebron? so just cuz he got his average stats, that means he has to miss shots on purpose just to maintain his averages? justin timberlake would've hit at least 1 free throw and a field goal in the 2nd half of that game, but the mvp of the all star game couldnt.

these fans are ungrateful bitches... and the laker fans will be delighted to have lebron alongside kobe in a few years. we'll treat u well lebron. hopefully u are reading this. that justin thing was just a joke, we love u out here, come to L.A. where the air is crisp with no pollution and the only traffic we have is when a bulldozer is in front of us. dont sign an extension with cleveland, they dont like u cuz they arent surrounding u with winners.
    test
  6. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

Yes.

He deserves it.

He lost the game.

Cleveland fans are the most brutal fans in all of sports I believe. We're extremely critical. Tired of losing, impatient (well the city has a lot more patience with the Indians because they were the last team to do anything semi-good).

I wasn't at the game last night, but if I was I would've joined in. I was happy to hear them boo as I watched it on television.

It makes no sense for that poor of a performance at the free throw line. It was just sad to watch. The whole team deserves "boo's" but I don't have any problem with LeBron being the driving force behind them. He gets credit for the wins then he has to take credit for the losses as well. None more important than last night- he had a horrible game last night.

Our local newspaper headline today was "LeBron scores 25 in the worst game of his career." [funny]
    test
  7. G-Rob da great

No he doesn't. Do the Lakers even have a winning record? If they do their only a game or two above .500. He doesn't "do it".

I know 90% of your posts are splashed with a tinge of sarcasm but I hope this one is as well. I'd hope you can remember the critical fans in Staples Center that let Kobe and Shaq have it night after night whenever they didn't perform well. I'd hope at least you would remember that (since perhaps the Activist can't).
    test
  8. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

He lost to Wade is the skills challenge and he didn't deserve the MVP in the allstar game, Wade did.

LeBron is a bust.
    test
  9. cyphamasta

cyphamasta New Member

by all means. i'm NOT defending Lebron. i'm not a fan at all. i'm saying yes his performance was HORRIBLE and that cleveland has some ungrteful fans.
    test
  10. cyphamasta

cyphamasta New Member

word the fuck up
    test
  11. G-Rob da great

LeBron > Knicks roster, and he makes 120.5 million dollars less.
    test
  12. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

Jerome James > LeBron James.
    test
  13. G-Rob da great

Flip Murrary > Q-Rich
    test
  14. Sirius Lee

Sirius Lee u unno me!

lol@ yall saying he's a bust

he just doesnt have it what it takes to come through in the crunch.. u cant learn that, it isnt an athletic talent..
    test
  15. cyphamasta

cyphamasta New Member

and that's what you NEED if you're going to be a champion.
    test
  16. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

He'll be a Bull within 2 years.
    test
  17. LikeWise3001

LikeWise3001 I crush alot

^^the Bulls are the only team I wouldn't mind Lebron going to but I doubt it highly. He'll stay here in Cleveland.

I didnt watch the game but I dont agree with the booing....

only positive thing that could come of that is that Lebron will get that killer instinct.....

go Cavs. damn it.
    test
  18. Ur_Boy_Pos

Ur_Boy_Pos New Member

most of yall have made very good pts. Lebron hasnt had da best history of clutch performance.....especially this year. however, he is still one of da best 5 players in in da nba.....theres no denyin dat. dude will get u 30, 6 and 6 almost every night. i dont feel it was justified for da fans to boo him for 2 reasons. he's completely turned dat franchise around wit not much help.....people forget dat cleveland was garbage before he got there. number two, what about everyone else? shouldnt somebody pick up da slack if best player is having a bad HALF(not game)? they do have SOME talent on dat team. where was donyell marshall or big Z? he cant rescue them every single game. and to answer some statements.....dwane wade is not better than lebron. he's a great player(problably top 5), but lebron gives a bigger package. Kobe does do a better job down da stretch, but isnt he like 28 now in like his 10th season? at 21, kobe was complaining to da media about not gettin enough shots and tryin to prove to da world dat he was just like mike. kobe has come a long way, lets not ever forget dat. lebron is 21 avereging 30+ wit 6 and 6. are u kidding me?? cleveland fans should thank god every night dat they got him. by da way, callin lebron a bust is ridiculous, almost anyone in nba would trade their best player to get him.

p.s. cleveland does not have da most ruthless fans das easily Philly/NYC.....a tie!!
    test
  19. Sirius Lee

Sirius Lee u unno me!

kobe's in his prime..
    yea.. i remember that browns game when the fans through shit on the field lol.. they dont play
    test
  20. THRiLLaH

THRiLLaH Snap, Crackle, Pop.

^^ lol at least nobody threw a beer at Lebron
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.