lebron goes to the heat

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Ness Lee, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RileyFreeman

RileyFreeman The General

im comparing being open and it being easy to make plays when ur wide open. pippen was good but its easier to look GREAT when ur open.

how many had contracts have been handed out to players who looked better cuz they played off of other great players?

exactly.
    test
  2. Minkaveli

Minkaveli VoKab

Wow. This is on some WWE bullshit. Whoever made the Ewing, Barkley, MJ post gets Post of the Year Nominee from me there. Clever. They got Mike Miller too so they are stacked now but they have to pull through. I have a feeling people are gonna be out to injure them. As much as it pains me to say it, I'm rooting for LA to stomp their ass next year.
    test
  3. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

i don't think lebron is selfish at all, but there is a huge difference between being selfish on the court and being selfish off the court......but i wasn't ever trying to say lebron is selfish....

i don't think it's tougher at all.......it's different, and the way the game is played.......coming back mid season and losing a series after being retired really isn't significant, or if you must make it so, look how he handled it the next year, he didn't let that happen again for the rest of his real career..........and no matter what you feel like the comp in the east was, it's debatable, a championship always had to be won by beating the west.......but forget jordan, i guess it was a bad idea to bring him up, i was trying to highlight what i see as his strength as the best player ever, something that will keep lebron outta that spot........
    test
  4. RileyFreeman

RileyFreeman The General

keep in mind people im in toronto. A city that has never had an all star game yet david stern says he wants to make the nba more international. p.s. i think we are the 4th largest city in north america

where every star player we have had has left due to the team not being good.

damon stoudamire was a beast when he was here. back then it was terrible ownership and they never put good players around him. so gone

next we had tracy mcgrady along with vince carter. do u know how insane that team would have been had they stayed together ? vince bitched up because he was the only good player. his bitching up likely never happens with tmac on his team. tmac bounces. then vince bitches up.

now chris bosh. well u seen what happened. dont need to go into detail.

stoudamire was never as good as he was here, tmac got better but now u can trade a can a soda for him, vince well he still averages about 20 but did nothing in the playoffs and hes no longer mentioned in the top 10 in the league. he was the fuckin face of the league at one point.

we get players only for them to leave right away cuz the team isnt competitive. the team isnt competitive cuz nobody seems to want to come play in canada.

then u have idiot gm after idiot gm. and we finally land on bryan colangelo who wants to turn our team into the euro league. he gave amir johnson 34 million? does anyone even know who amir johnson is on this board? then that linas kleiza guy that used to play for the nuggets 20 million. hes a hard nosed player but a team that has no identity right now u dont give those 2 guys 54 million.

im not racist but when was the last time a nba team won a ring when white guys were the best players on the team? bird right?

cleveland fans can bitch all they want. at least they have had good teams. biggest claim the raps have is losing in the second round to iverson led 76ers.

try never winning anything at all on for size
    test
  5. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

pippen wasn't a guy who sat behind the 3 point line waiting for jordan to to draw 2-3 defenders.........he did a lot on the court, having very very little to do with being open........if that is your logic, then lebron draws as much defense as jordan did, but who has he made "look" better by them being open?........that's what i thought.......
    test
  6. D.Blacksmith

D.Blacksmith Free

Yeah you defly got a point homie.

I think Dwight Howard is the most overrated player in the NBA and this post season proved it.

ATL fucked the fuck up but I also think GS trading away Corey Maggette was a dumbass fuckin move too feel me?
    test
  7. RileyFreeman

RileyFreeman The General

i actually agree loyalty would be nice BUT u gotta see the team as having potential. like malone his team did have potential. he just had the unfortunate luck of having to play against jordan. so i get why he stayed. now. the cavs did not have the potential. im sorry. anyone delusional enough into thinking that is blind.

i do kinda wish he went to chicago and then chicago vs miami would have been a GREAT series to watch every year. but i think he went for the we could win like 6 in a row thing
    test
  8. RileyFreeman

RileyFreeman The General

mo williams for sure. people always say he needs to step up like hes some great number 2 player
    test
  9. Minkaveli

Minkaveli VoKab

don't forget Zan Tabak. He was bad ass. Don't sleep on the Bucks in the eastern conference. They will make some moves next season.
    test
  10. DA BAWSE

DA BAWSE New Member

lets just ignore the fact that Pippen was first team all nba, 3rd in MVP voting and led the bulls to a 55 win season, without Jordan.
    test
  11. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

yea, but i guess thats the difference between making someone look good by drawing defense, and making someone better, into that great number two player........i mean do you really not see jordan's abiiity to improve his teamates game or are you kinda just debating for the fuck of it, and not really directly responding to what i have actually said.........i cannot really tell
    test
  12. RileyFreeman

RileyFreeman The General

lol smh at these signings. i completely forgot about him. not to mention them signing eric fuckin montross

facepalm to the 50th degree
    test
  13. RileyFreeman

RileyFreeman The General

a season or 2 ago the raps won 49 games with chris bosh and no one else.

season games are not hard to win.

and for all u thinking chris bosh is some amazing player. hes soft. he can shoot and has an offensive game. but his moves are predictable. everytime the game is on the line he has consistently had the ball stripped of him. and dont expect him to dominate on the boards. he only averaged 10 rebounds a game. the miami heat BETTER resign udonis haslem

mvp voting means nothing to me. its a bunch of reports that vote for it. thats why duncan got the mvp that belonged to jason kidd who took a lottery team to the nba finals. he made kenyon martin look like a 100 million player when he has no offensive game, cant do much more than dunk and well he sucks
    test
  14. RileyFreeman

RileyFreeman The General

hey u guys seem to forget i said pippen was good. let me fix that he was great but im just saying.

its like

having a decent looking girl in a crowd of creatures. if u saw her by herself u would say shes a 7 or 8. but in that crowd of creatures shes amplified and will shoot up to a 9 or 10.

so im not saying he wasnt great, cuz pippen really was. but he had things easier cuz he was with jordan. does anyone think he would have had the same career stats wise if he was on his own his entire career? or accolades wise
    test
  15. ThaNewGuy

ThaNewGuy New Member

as a seattle resident i feel i have grounds to ask you to stop ur whining
    test
  16. BAdams421

BAdams421 New Member

test
  17. RileyFreeman

RileyFreeman The General

lol u went to a finals in the jordan era. u guys won a ring in 1979. u had the mariners back in the day who used to consistently dominate when they had arod u flamed out in the playoffs but u had amazing seasons. cant remember if u guys have a hockey team or not. and football u went to a super bowl recently and i know they used to be good.

i have every reason to wine.

the last canadian team to win a hockey championship i think was the montreal canadians in the 90s or something ( i hate hockey but just showing u how bad it is out here) we have like 5 or 6 teams and no one has been able to win anything in over 10 years or so? thats supposed to be our sports

bball never been past the second round and only got to the second round once and everything else i originally detailed. baseball the 2 back to back championships and NOTHING since. not even a playoff. (hate baseball too so dont really care) finally football. no NFL team even though everyone knows we should by now but it too expensive to create a new team and like most people know only team that we could get to move is likely buffalo. that wont happen to ralph wilson is dead and thats IF whoever gets it doesnt want to keep it in buffalo as his kids said they want nothing to do with owning or running the team after hes gone.

yea ur team moved but at least u had great years. we never had any
    test
  18. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

man you keep saying shit like pippen was good, actually great, then giving some pea brained senseless analogy like having a decent gir in a crowd of creatures, which contradicts that, as well as sounds stupid.......you keep going on aboutsome shit that makes no sense.......
    test
  19. RileyFreeman

RileyFreeman The General

well if u cant comprehend that a player made him look better than he really was, then i cant help u.

u benefit from having better players on ur team. plain and simple. u seem to want some profound in depth explanation. its straight forward
    test
  20. Breeaker

Breeaker New Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.