Leave A Link/ Last Time I"m Releasin One Like This On The Net

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by suspekct, May 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suspekct

suspekct New Member

test
  2. Londo

Londo Fuck You

Listening to it right now...I love that beat...where you get it at?

On the hook the piano in the back seems off key with ya voice at times...
    flow is dope, nice story telling in the track......the lyrics is on point. Nice track....the flow is real nice....feelin' the flow a whole lot on it. Good shit man, keep doin' ya thing.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1045567

Hit that up with some feedback...
    test
  3. Imperial

Imperial Lex

thanks for the props on my song man....

i think you tell this story real well, your delivery was nice... i think the flow was off a little.. you use ya voice well an deliver it good like i said, but i think it would sound better if you rode the beat more.. yea this was aight man

aight, flow is better on the second song.. it kinda sounds like ya readin it tho...
    good song, but i think you can spit it better if you really tried to

werd man, keep it up
    test
  4. Kaotic33

Kaotic33 Owns You

this beat is fuckin sick...i love it... adds a nice touch to the song... storytelling is pretty nice, delivery fits it well, flow is onpoint through out no complaints there, the quality is alright gets the job done but the dubbing is off later in the song though and it gets really annoying but that's my only real complaint with it

return the feed
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1045824
    test
  5. B. lazey

B. lazey soundclick.com/lazeyent

the beat is kinda grimey if thas da word im lookin for....but neway back to da vocals n shit, i love it when niggas tell stories i listen to slick rick every day, and yo voice works well with this shit. this is a banger atleast in my eyes....keep droppin

i gotta new one!!!!
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=14607781#post14607781
    test
  6. D-QueL

D-QueL New Member

beat is ill, ill story line, delivery n flows on point, nice drop.. i'm feelin it
    test
  7. littleslimlocc

littleslimlocc New Member

haha i like this shit, tellin a story - you really remind me of del at times, ill ass voice

this is nice my dude!
    test
  8. suspekct

suspekct New Member

i heard that from another person, thanx for the feed ppl
    test
  9. suspekct

suspekct New Member

test
  10. Metrik

Metrik New Member

I'm likin this. Flow is one of those styles that could go well or horribly wrong. You pulled off nicely. Lyrics are dope. The way you tell the story is nice. Delivery and everything on point. Dope shit.

RTF http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1046164
    test
  11. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

remind me of del.flow was coo.delivery was pretty coo,i like that mellow ish.lyrics were coo.ridin the beat pretty well. the doubles are over laping at some times tho.qualiity was coo.towards the end tho it gets kinda ruff.vocals start to stack on eachother.its kinda wierd,the story keeps switchin.

overall this was a coo drop. orginial typa song
    u did ya thing..props
    test
  12. suspekct

suspekct New Member

Hit Up The Links, I Feel What U Was Sayin Bout The Dubbs Being Off At Parts, The Way I Record I Can't Hear What Is Already Laid Down, So I Just Spit It Twice And Mix Em Together, This Aint Serious Enuff For Me To Get It Perfect U Feel. Though It Sounds Like It.

Thanx For The Feed Yall Keep It Comin Will Return If U Want
    test
  13. suspekct

suspekct New Member

The Story Switches Up If U Aint Listening Carefully, But The Words I Used Make It Work So That The Speaker Is The Same Person The Whole Story, Just Spoke As If It Was The Way It Was So It'd Have Shock To The Ending, If That Makes Sence. Donot Want To Ruin It For Ppl Who Aint Listend.
    test
  14. Fernelity

Fernelity Active Member

havn't heard this beat in a looong ass time.

first verse is alright. your delivery needs work. some lines just sound off with the way you said the words. the first hook was nice, but the ending melody you used on the last few bars could have been better. through the beat changes everything stays consistent. flows fine, just the way you enuciate some things could be better. good listen
    test
  15. suspekct

suspekct New Member

aint got that one for a while, nice to know i ain tperfect yet keeps me going. thanx for the listen
    test
  16. Apoc725

Apoc725 New Member

This beat sick. I like ya voice and how u deliver it. Flow was onpoint with a nice rhyme scheme and intellect. liked the story too...u told the story well...toward the end ya flow fell off a bit but i like how u switched views and ended this story...hot song fam
    test
  17. IllLiterature

IllLiterature New Member

the overdubs are off in some places.. beats interesting has a good feel.. your rhyme scheme gets a little sloppy to me in places on the first verse.. the feel wasnt there enough on the aborted part.. needed more emotion in it there i think.. you brought that back on the beginning of the second verse.. flow fell off right before the the repeat on the eternal fire part.. yeah the rhyming is just a little awkward at points to me.. in the end lyrics were ok.. what dude said about how your bring out the word making the flow sound choppy at points is true.. well said actually.. the the stripped of virginity section on second listen you rush some of it.. and is one of the worse spots on the overdubs..

this was ok.. the voice isnt for me in some of it.. the flip in the story helped make it better.. but i wasnt a big fan of the flow and delivery was hit or miss.. some good parts and others not so great.. keep dropping man
    test
  18. suspekct

suspekct New Member

good shit yall, preciate the fact yall even looking in this thread, thanx
    test
  19. suspekct

suspekct New Member

test
  20. suspekct

suspekct New Member

test
Thread Status: