Lean On Me (Remix) Feat. The Q!!!!

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Dabatos, Aug 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dabatos

Dabatos C.hris S.ean D.abatos

test
  2. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

this was differnt..on sum positive vibe shit which i rarley listen to...but idk...wasnt really into it at first cause of that intro..lol..
    1st verse-..flow is ight...adlibs n main vocals r kinda bumpin in a few parts...lol...
    the drums in this is kinda basic but n e way....
    2nd dude-was ight..couldnt catch onto the flow but the delivery was ight....
    this was ight...the intro had me wonderin what was gonna happen...dont kno what to say about that....
    different drop..not bad..sumthin diff i guess..keep at it...

return the feedback
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=922057
    test
  3. Dabatos

word... thanx man.. i''ll leave feed rite now
    test
  4. V.I.K

V.I.K The Feedback Returner

Whaddup man? u asked me what kinda mic i used, unfortunately i dont know for a fact, cuz i record at a friends house and never bothered to check.

Lol, the intro was well done, felt like a real skit before the song. U gotta work on ya mixing though... Everything comin thru in my left headphone, and i double checked my audio just to make sure it wasnt my shit buggin out... That aside though...

1st verse - Nice beat choice btw... Ya flow's on point, so thas good. Gotta work on those doubles though. U doublin up excessively to the point that u messin up ya doubles from tryna get so many words doubled right, u know what i mean? Try and double less words, and your doubles will be more accurate. Might wanna work on tryna get some attitude in ya voice as well. I notice u have a slight grasp on cadence, going up and down in scale as u rhymin. But u definitely gotta get some of that air out of your voice. Do that, and your audio will increase ten fold. Other than your doubles and attitude though, u seem to have a grasp on rhymin. Lyrics is on point, and as i said before, so is your flow. Good job

2nd verse - Nice opening bars, i like the rhyme scheme u decided on. Nicely did up doubles. Excessive as well. But there on point, so thas good. May wanna tone down on the number u use next time though. Flow's really on point throughout this verse, i like the way u flip ya rhymes. For example, on ya last few bars, and the way u then segued into the hook....Nicely done.

Gotta say, i liked this track. That song u sampled is a classic. But ya'll come with some solid verses, and deliver nicely. The verses might have only came thru in my left headphone but eh, i could overlook that and see this was a pretty good track. Keep doin ya'll thing, for real. Ez.
    test
  5. Dabatos

word thanx fam.. haha seriouslly apprecaite the feed man.. and yeah umm me n him panned some tracks to the left lol.. meaning some tracks will sound on the left head phone lol
    test
  6. Dabatos

uppin......................
    test
  7. Dabatos

upupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupv
    test
  8. Dabatos

uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin
    test
  9. S. Gatsby

S. Gatsby Who Da Fuck Axed U?

You could have done the introduction a little bit better .. It didn't sound like atmosphere you were trying to make it .. The singing is comical ..

Production .. Is this the original Lean On Me instrumental? .. Nope guess not .. I'm feeling how the sample was mixed in .. My AIM is "S dot GATSBY" .. Let me get this beat

Quality is alright, could use some work .. The vocals are clear, but muddy.. Turn the beat up a bit too .. Flow is alright.. Delivery is alright .. Content was alright but some hard to understand 'cuz of the pace you spit it at .. Mic presence could have been a bit better .. MC Two .. Flow is alright .. Mic presence is a bit monotone .. Content is cool, easier to understand than MC One .. Not too bad of a song, beat was HOT .. Hopefully you'll let me get that .. Anyways

Return Love
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=923025
    test
  10. Dabatos

thanx for the feedback man.. i'll rtf wen i get home cuz i cant return feeed since i cant hear music in the library at skewl lol
    test
  11. EdJames

EdJames I'm Ed James Bitch

Beat when it started was sick then it kinda switched up and lost the feel.

Singing at the start was horrible, mix on the rap vocal is far too loud.

You'd be better having the acapella match that beat on the verses cause it sounds wierd having two different keyed verses playing during the one song.

This is just a typical rm.com quality track to me. Could have been SO Much better.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.