League Poll. Please Vote

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Riot, Mar 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i Philly

i Philly Vatican Assassin

Oh shit haha, that wasn't even the one that you voted on.
    But regardless, don't be puttin me in that class like some fuckin no name.
    I champed this league, I beat all your favorites - Num, Revanon, Butler, ill Nika, etc.

...still haven't gotten my old man Johnny Russell yet, but we'll see about that business this week. Hens - you wanna go pic battle for old time's sake? You got me in the last one when I was wearing my mom's outfit and just came out of the closet haha.
    test
  2. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

I-Philly... ROFLZ I ddnt know u was Philly Philly. Lol thatz whatz up. Welcome back and help us get more headz n man, new and old.
    test
  3. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

How does battlign someone better make you better? Your opponent doesn't effect your verse. Feedback helps your verse. I can't be the only one who hates when people vote and out one line where they just say one person was better than the other. I honestly feel I've improved from my first battle against Smitty to now because of feedback which has been given.
    test
  4. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Soundz like your scared of advancing.

Whn I started out, the younger and less experienced battler challenged vetz all the time, bcz they wanted to do the unthnkable and knock thm off their high. Nowadayz.. yall on some pussy shit. Itz not a streetfight. You lose, you get up.. keep practicing AND TRY AGAIN. How can you possibly progress facing a lesser or equal opponent? Youd more than likely move sidewayz than forward. Perfect example. Cmart One started out almost.. 7yrz ago, shitty! Ths nigga came on here battlng about 2-3yrz.. SHITTY STILL! Kno y? Cz he kept battlng the same level of battlerz and he nvr got better. He shouldve evolved 5 yrz later, but he ddnt. He stayed the same.
    test
  5. Young Philly

Young Philly Broad Street Bully

Haha don't worry about it Jai, it's all love.
    I actually just got this name back...some dude jacked it in 2009 when I was on my hiatus and was recycling my lines to beat people haha wasn't actually me though.

I'll see what I can do about bringing the vets back but I don't know WHERE THE FUCK everyone is. All the dudes I used to talk to...User, Metasin, Serge, Classick, TV...they're all MIA. Oneduh was here but he bolted too.

I guess that's what growing up does to most people ;)
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

1 league 1 division until we bulkin back up again..
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

BtW.. i supposedly faced "better" battler's these last few week's and i've gotten worse.. i just wanna face everyone in the league equally bc there really isn't that much of a gap of talent level from LW-HW
    test
  8. Severity.

Severity. New Member

MISTA FREEZE

Man, chill out.

Granted, I didn't read your whole post--usually when I see your name I have to scroll down past whatever the latest novella is that you wrote--but I DID see something about what would work in a LIVE battle.

Trust me, just let go of any notion you have of live battling. This is TEXT. Your "Bernie Mac" line may work in a picture battle, but that's about it. This shit is about who can write the sharpest, not who has the verse that would work best in a live battle, man.

All the time and energy you spend bitching could be spent cracking open a fucking notebook and WRITING GOOD SHIT.

Notice how rarely I post on these boards? I bitch about stupid voters, but all the drama shit doesn't interest me. Anything that anyone can say about me, is gonna be related to the quality of my work. That's what speaks for me. If it sucks it sucks, if it's nice it's nice. That's it.

STFU and WRITE.

...THIS I COMMAND.
    test
  9. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Actually LP, youve gotten better. You went frm swallowing to suckng.
    test
  10. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

How does who your facing effect you getting better? You egt better by writing, getting feedback and listening to it.
    test
  11. lyricalpriest

i'd love to watch u swallow and suck this dick..:eek:

wigga dick bigga dena nigga's dick lmaolmaolmao..

lemme stop, jai seriously tho..
    test
  12. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Lose the divisions. They are junk.
    test
  13. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

Text is so dead nowadays its really tough to be too picky about this stuff. I was just surprised to hear something was going on at all.

Maybe just two titles. Give someone besides me after I kick Hensley's ass something to shoot for.
    test
  14. Slim Calhoun

Slim Calhoun Perfected Hustle

there's 20+ people in the RBL atm, id say take out the middleweigh..do HW and LW divisions..and for new people that just sign in..you can do Initiation battles..where then the mods of the RBL can decide from that debut verse, which division is suited perfectly for the emcee..letting emcee's choose their own division is a stretch, cuz u get some nonskilled cocky people wanting in heavyweight..and some lazier people that deserve to be in heavyweight optin middle or light to be the champion in such a simple manner..tbh

i would do..

Heavyweight
    Lightweight
    Tagteam

and id treat the rbl like the rm wrestlin league was..and for monthly events through in like "cage match" and special matches where the rules are twisted and limits the emcee to less freedom(such as a specific line limit/the pic battles/etc..)
    test
  15. Slim Calhoun

maybe even make it like the 106 n park style..say someone wins the Lightweight title, defends it 5straight weeks without losing hence..6weeks being champ..should be moved up to heavyweight and be ranked accordingly not placed at the bottom of the totem pole..
    test
  16. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Very good ideas Slim.

Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  17. lyricalpriest

i agree w/slim n riot's agreement w/slim
    test
  18. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

& I Agree with the previous agreement agreeing with the agreements of the previously mentioned statement.

test
  19. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Fuck you guys for agreeing on my agreement.

Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  20. Slim Calhoun

ima 2nd this motion..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.