League Poll. Please Vote

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Riot, Mar 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Keep with the divisions or go away from them and just do 1 division?

please reply which one and why, Thanks.
    test
  2. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

The fact is, we don't have many users signed up and so the match ups are limited, obviously if we did have a grip signed up it would work, but seeing how we don't I say we go away with them, but I don't mind if we didn't either.

let the people speak, speak.
    test
  3. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

It seems most weeks we're getting new people, but the weight classes are ineffective. A load of middle weights could beat heavyweights, and Raz is easily middle weight standard.
    test
  4. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

^^ Vote Then.
    test
  5. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

If we did away with the weight classes the Rank would look something like this

would face for the championship
    #1 Severity -
    #2 Jai-Z
    #3 Raz

#4 Coup
    #5 Freeze
    #6 pity
    #7 mrj
    #8 Hens
    #9 I Philly
    #10 itsbags
    #11 Gramur
    #12 LP
    #13 Konflikt
    #15 Ion Metatron
    #16 Jack Lantern
    #17 Nibswald
    #18 T.a.C
    #19 MK
    #20 HeartCloaker
    #21 Gsus
    #22 Drugs
    #23 Blue Bayonet
    #24 Calibre
    #25 –Fac3-
    #26 Micky Ward
    test
  6. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

should do away with the belts, but hens should be higher for skill reasons
    test
  7. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

lol @ hens should be higher.

everyone has to work up the ladder the same way, no give me's.
    test
  8. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

The only reason I say get rid of it, is bcz all 3 divisionz are uneven. And ppl n the MW and LW are starting to face the same rotation of ppl. Get rid of it until we get 40-50 ppl consistantly, wk n and wk out. Yamean?
    test
  9. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

I've faced MK three times already in six weeks lol. I don't really mind either way.
    test
  10. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

you could do a 4 way for the main title at the ppv, all the champs and Hens since he is the royal rumble winner
    test
  11. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

good idea, but 1 problem.... thatz like 120 linez to read.... way too many breakdwnz wth voting and so forth and so forth. Lol
    test
  12. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

lol 4 way is TOO much
    test
  13. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Vote - 1 league, 1 division.
    test
  14. Blue Bayonet

Blue Bayonet Member

Lol, if you did away with the divisions - you will have to reset the rankings.
    For starters i would actually try harder lol, secondly you can't have people in lightweight who maybe really heavyweight just getting rank from easy wins if your gonna' put them against their 'actual' standard... If you get that.
    test
  15. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Do two battles then teh winners battle, or a round robin mini tournament thing where all four face each other?
    test
  16. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

I Don't want to reset it, But I do want to make it fair.
    test
  17. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Does anyone have any objections if I do it by record.

example

#1 Severity 6-0
    #2 Jai-Z 3-0
    #3 Coup 3-0
    #4 Hens 3-1
    #5 I Philly 3-1
    #6 Raz 2-1
    #7 Lantern 4-2
    #8 MK 4-2
    #9 itsbags 2-0
    #10 pityriasis 2-0
    #11 Freeze 3-2
    #12 Ion Metatron 1-0
    #13 Konflikt 1-0
    #14 T.a.C 3-3
    #15 mrjdm 3-3
    #16 LP 3-3
    #17 Gramur 1-1
    #18 HeartCloaker 1-1
    #19 Nibswald 2-3
    #20 Gsus 0-2
    #21 Blue Bayonet 0-0
    #22 Drugs 0-0
    #22 Calibre 0-0
    #22 –Fac3- 0-0
    #22 Slim Calhoun 0-0
    #22 Micky Ward 0-0
    test
  18. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

That actually looks alright. Don't reset records since that would mean we wasted the first few weeks.
    test
  19. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

mini tourney soundz cool.
    test
  20. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

*FREEZE pissed*

What the FUCK? How did I get knocked out of the HEAVYWEIGHT division and then LOSE MY TITLE MATCH THAT I LEGITIMATELY EARNED....

I honestly like the rankings and here is why...

I honestly think I could SMASH most Cats on here in a REAL LIVE Battle but I am still working on getting the hang of your guy's version of TEXT battles...

2 be honest I hate how U guys vote and I hate the criteria y'all use but hey I am just beginning 2 understand it...

I honestly was looking forward to my title match with JAI and 2 be honest the way U have things now PPL will get the MATCH UPS they DESERVE...

It's funny but I joined this LEAGUE 2 BATTLE JAI-Z, GSUS AND HALLOWEEN JACK...

The great thing is it woked out that not only do I get my BATTLE with JAI but its for THE TITLE...

This match would not be as important to ANYONE if we weren't battling for a title...

Seriously a lot of new guys will not get voted on as much without the divisions... Seriously...

COUP has had 3 NO SHOWS and to be honest most ppl probably havent even read any of his verses but THIS WEEK HE IS GOING 4 THE TITLE... U HAVE TO READ HIM...

A lot of the cats in the lightweight are going 2 get tired of losing because of BLAH BLAH BLAH...

I know U guys are going 2 say well they need 2 step up his game well that is silly... That what the divisions do.. They let U work on your style and HAVE A CHANCE 2 WIN A TITLE...

After I held the BELT for a while I planned on moving back up 2 the HEAVYWEIGHT scene but I am happy being in the division I am right now...

Now I do hink that if someone feels they want 2 move into another division then they should be able to through a victory over a person in the DIVISION ABOVE them in a GRUDGE MATCH...

Like a Lightweight cant challenge a HEAVYWEIGHT each week but he can move up 2 middle weight and a MW can move up 2 HW.. Oh and i think U should only allow division shifting like that once a month for a person...

U will constantly have ppl moving and it still will give lesser guys something 2 shoot for...

Honestly what is the point of having one champ... That means that the same guys are always gonna be at the top simply because of name alone...

SILENTT L has gotten more love for a cat who I HAVE NOT SEEN DROP ONE POST THEN ANYONE I HAVE EVER SEEN...

So if he battles a "NEWBIE" then he will win even before U guys read the verses because he is so "MUCH BETTER THAN ANYONE HERE"...

I just see that becoming a lot of BULLSHIT AND A LOT OF CATS QUITTING WHEN NO MATTER WHAT THEY POSTS THEY KEEP GETTING BEAT BY VETERAN LEGENDS...

KEEP THE DIVISIONS...

Oh and yes I am pissed that i win and instead of my title shot I get moved COMPLETELY OUT THE TOP TEN...

WTF? I earned my MATCH and I WANT IT....

I think it is working.... If something is not BROKE WHY FIX IT?

Think about this... EVERY TITLE MATCH THIS WEEK IS NEW.... The HW, MW AND LW so the system is WORKING!!!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.