League of legends crew thread

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Eyerate, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

no hipsters allowed.
    test
  2. Shelltoe

Shelltoe album full of felony raps

win streak. totally lied about hating all the chars this week, jax >

[​IMG]
    test
  3. Eyerate

maybe start playing jax.. you werent doing anything with olaf that game we played :funny:

lmao @ all 3's also.. start playing 5s.. we only play 3s when we cant find any more than 2 so we dont get fucked with randies.
    test
  4. Shelltoe

olaf smash. that game was terrible but it def wasn't any 1 of us

3's are better than 5's. true story. the 5's map blows

**edit: thats from an all random perspective tho. 5's could be real cool if i had 4 people to coordinate with. i imagine 3-4 people stay in lanes and someone jungles.
    test
  5. Eyerate

it really depends on the player layout.. the 5 map is amazing. much better than the 3s.

you only jungle WW/fiddle/bear.. although i have seen an eve and a scion jungle.. just not very well.

the usual layout is 2/1/2 with rotational ganks. the difference is once you start laning, you dont move from your lane untill you hit around lvl 8/9/10 situation dependent. your middle lane will hit 11 when the top/bot are just hitting 9. obviously you want your carry up mid. if you have a jungler you want your AD/AP carries to solo lanes and put your extras in the shared lane.

creeps are much more powerful. blue buff and red buff on both sides. dragon gives no buff but global gold and exp and baron is basically a bodybag. its also much easier to rebalance the game once you've lost an inhib in 5s than it is in 3s.
    test
  6. Shelltoe

riot needs some new maps. cosign baron being a body, that shit cracked me up the first time i saw olaf regenerating hp. i was throwin around 320 dmg pure like it was nothin.

i've noticed the balance thing too. once you get an inhib in the 3's map i just tank that 1 beastly minion you spawn and its real tough to come back after that.
    test
  7. Shelltoe

also the 3's map is interesting to me because its not mirrored. goes against everything starcraft ever taught me.
    test
  8. Eyerate

new 5s map coming very soon. more solo fight based lava world type setting.
    test
  9. HaiDere

HaiDere New Member

Junglers can include Warwick, Fiddlesticks, Trundle, Xin Zhao, Olaf, Master Yi, Amumu, Gragas, Rammus, Malphite, Akali, Udyr, counter jungle Mundo, Shaco, Shen, Irelia, Nunu and Tryndamere. Sion can jungle but he is a good solo top lane so fuck that.
    test
  10. Eyerate

and 99.9999% of the time you only see udyr, fiddle, and warwick.. right?

i suppose you could jungle tristana if you wanted to.. but it doesnt make much sense. were not talking about level 30 with 10 smurf account proteam matches, just generalities.
    test
  11. HaiDere

HaiDere New Member

I'm not talking about obscure fucking junglers that are for jokes such as Karthus, Taric, and Mordekaiser (which all do happen). The ones if listed with the exception of Gragas are all the common junglers. Before level thirty though it is hard to jungle outside of Warwick, Nunu, and Fiddlesticks.
    test
  12. ZeroByDivide

ZeroByDivide gg

Okay I kinda wanna try this out now so I can get with the in crowd.

What are good heroes to start off with? Tips for someone migrating from Dota?
    test
  13. Shelltoe

good shit. the free characters change every week so if you want any consistency in your characters, you'll shop for one. my recommendation is to play the free ones for awhile until you get a better sense of how the game plays before spending points on a char.

this week i've been playing jax a lot. try him out, he's a strong melee character who does a lot of damage when you build him right. for the most part the "difficulty" rating that they give the characters will let ya know whos tough to play well and whos easier to play well.

post your screenname or add me and i'll help you out, same with that dude hai he's always down to drop some knowledge.

**edit: lol at the league of legends ads on rm now. well played.
    test
  14. reznick

reznick New Member

MAC!!!!!!!!

i feel so disconnected from the universe when I use bootcamp, but ill still have to dl it
    test
  15. Eyerate

exactly what shell said.. play the free field. figure out the mechanics of this game, then make a decision on melee/ranged/caster/support/etc.. from there you'll get a feel for what you wanna do. i wouldnt buy a character(and you cant afford one) untill around level 10. DO NOT BUY RUNES TILL LEVEL 20. its a waste of IP.
    test
  16. ZeroByDivide

ZeroByDivide gg

You don't actually HAVE to spend any money for this game right? You accumulate points by playing?

I probably won't play until this weekend, got fam visiting from the west coast. Thanks for the info though y'alls.
    test
  17. Eyerate

correct.
    test
  18. ZeroByDivide

ZeroByDivide gg

test
  19. HaiDere

HaiDere New Member

Damn fucking answering questions on first page.
    Add Hai To You if you have any questions Zero, or you can ask Eyerate but hes terrible.
    test
  20. Eyerate

hai mad cuz his peoples pay for shit on their smurfs.

[​IMG]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.