Law Of Attraction

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by LeNgEnD, Dec 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeNgEnD

LeNgEnD New Member

Everything On This Earth Believe It Or Not Is Attracted To You By The Vision Of The Eye, Believe It Or Not. Everything!,

Them New Nikes To That Car Accident To The Loss Of A Love One To The Bills That You Build In Your Bank Account.

Any Human Black White Green Purple Or Yellow Can Have Anything In There Life That They Want Simply By Believing And Thinking About It Continous.

On The Same Level As The Law Of Gravity Or Other Scientific Laws If You Can Hold The Image In Your Mind Of That Brand New Lambo,your Dick In Beautiful Women And Diamonds And Platinum Shining Off Your Neck.

You Can Have It...believe!!!!!!!! Everything Is As Simple As That, Its Proven

Hit Me Back With Your Viewsssssssssssssss
    test
  2. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

i believe that thoughts manifest themselves.

i think thats what youre thinking of, and its so true
    test
  3. cock juggler

cock juggler Double ML=STUD

well i could beleive i can go pick up angelina jolle tomorrow and it would never happen making your post nonsence
    test
  4. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

You're a optimistic guy. That will take you far in the real world.
    But optimism only works through action. And sometimes lack of
    intelligence can turn optimism into delusions of grandeur.
    test
  5. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

What if you're blind?
    test
  6. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Yea, competing with Brad would be a bitch.
    test
  7. LeNgEnD

LeNgEnD New Member

its a scientific fact, im no nutty son its the truth....get the dvd called "The Secret..of life" can get it online all over..it will change ur lives...and yes u have to take action on whatever u believe but the connections through the process will come to u, u mite meet sumone n it goes on from there....and to u pussy fuckbags that think ur mad funny oh wut if i go think of angelina, if thats all u think of n believe it n try n take action on it yes she can come to u..maybe not tomorrow, maybe not in years but its a possibility

And if ur blind u better have an extremly positive mindstate, that is the only way u will succeed.

ps i have a SL600, 750 beam, beautiful home and over 150 notches with beautiful women....so if its not truth then dont believe, stay negative and live a shitty lifestyle

urs truly,
    the sick maniac that will blow ur fuckin brains out.
    test
  8. cock juggler

cock juggler Double ML=STUD

lol so are you saying if i get a dvd then keep thinking i'm gonna hook up with angelina it will happen?my name isn't satan mate.
    test
  9. junio sixnine

junio sixnine hasta la victoria siempre

i seriously believed with all my heart and kept thinking that the planet neptune would explode and one of the rocks would land in my backyard, and a giant purple talking worm named felipe would crawl out of it and teach me how to freestyle.

never happened though.

some people believed they were prophets, or they were immortal, or they are god. these are the people that bend reality in order to fulfill fake desire.

believe what you want to believe...and then there's a bigger chance of it happening since your mind is looking for it...but it's never a guarantee. like pac said the only promise in life is death.
    test
  10. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

[funny] @ 150 notches with beautiful women

I was already like, "this dude is rediculous" but then I read this and realized: "Oh, he's a skitzo!" Your thread was entertaining though. Thanks.
    test
  11. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Oprah - Just imagine that the DVD will come to you. Then you don't have to purchase it.
    test
  12. Sodium

Sodium I Get Computers Putin'

if that premise is true, does that mean that intelligent people are capable of getting whatever they want (intelligence being the requisite)? do intelligent people then necessarily become corrupted by granduer and their ability to acheive it if their passions are not redirected?

if that much is true then this would mean that there is a slippery slope for those who are intelligent. that intelligence is easily corruptable - as they can have whatever they want - and i would even say likely to occur because of the allure that granduer has.

on a wider scale, this may also mean that systems of government are destined to corrupt as those who aspire to obtain these positions are intelligent and therefore easily corruptable by the allure that granduer brings. they in turn use their intelligence negatively to achieve these self intrests with society suffering as consequence.

i find more and more that the basic precepts of christianity - in this case that man is inherently a sinner - are in actuality real.
    test
  13. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Only a narcissist is taken over by the granduer. However I would agree intelligent people can usually get what they desire unless another intelligence interfers.

This kid who made this thread can have all the optimism in the world, But without putting that optimism into intelligent action... The Optimism would be nothing but delusions of grandeur. people like that keep wanting these things to happen, seeing theirselves as having these things, Yet prehaps just aren't intellectually motived enough to Achieve what they want, but rather only wish or talk about what they want. Where as the Intelligent person visualizes and collects these things. It begs the question, why would a person want to be poor and intelligent. when they can be both? being Both leads to helping yourself and others instead of bitching and complaining.

Politican do not always = intelligent, But they can be sinners, just like you and I can be sinners.

Well in the case on sinners, Intelligence is replaced with human nature.
    Intelligence can be measured in my statment. You either have the motivated intelligence to get up and make your Opitism happen or you keep wishing upon a star and talking about.

You can't corrupt intelligence, because intelligence expects someone to corrupt it. After awhile intelligence reacts on instinct.However, you can corrupt Morals and break someones morals.
    test
  14. LeNgEnD

LeNgEnD New Member

I mean i could care the fuck less wut u clown pussys believe me or not, take it or leave it im just giving u the oppurtunity by posting that to help change ur lives...

One thing i can fucking promise, remember this and think about this shit when ur 80 years old in ur hospital bed...ALL WHO DONT BELIEVE IN THIS, THINK NEGATIVE N ACT THE WAY U R...U ARE GOING TO LIVE A MISERABLE SHITTY LIFE I PROMISE U THAT MUCH ..with a slight possibility of living average....WHICH FUCKIN SUCKSSSSSS who the fuck wants a 9-5, who the fuck wants to worry about there bank account, wife, where the next meal is coming from....

BELIEVE OR WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS EARTH.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.