Launch of GrindTime Australia!!! (Sunday, February 27)

Discussion in 'BVA - Upcoming Events' started by Greeley, Feb 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

gg mufukin ssssss
    test
  2. Micky D

Micky D New Member

Got Beef
    GT Aus
    Real Talk
    Tas Battles

4 battle leagues and only abotu 4 or 5 good battles out so far.

Suppose its a waiting game to get to know the good/best emcees as this has started so far after every other established league

would be better if you had your own league btw.... dont know how being GT helps if your not releasing battles on their channel
    test
  3. JayLegend

JayLegend Jay Ledgem

Got Beef mostly operate in Melbourne/Adelaide, Real Talk are in Brisbane. Think of it like how URL run NY, GT run almost everywhere else, but both leagues can do events wherever they want. Tas Battles no longer operate.

From my understanding, GT Aus is intended to be a lot bigger than both of those (RT and GB, that is), involving a lot of cross-promotion, and battlers from GT Aus battling in the US, and vice versa.

I can show you more good battles than that from each of the respective leagues, if you're serious of course.

It's like Greeley explained (in the thread I think). He had his own league, he was co-pres of GB, but there were problems between him and Decoy. Lush was flown out here for the first event Greels did alone, and Lush was so impressed that they worked out the GT Aus deal.

I dunno how it's NOT beneficial to be with GT really? Maybe it's just since it hasn't really kicked off yet, and you're looking from the outside in. For most of us out here, it's dope. 360's even said he can't see it being anything negative and he's battled in GB, GTA and GTWC. If anyone besides the presidents/GM's understands the benefits of the partnership, it's probably him lol.
    test
  4. Micky D

Micky D New Member

no doubt, good response

i think the more leagues the better tbh. I am from the UK so it will take a while t see the cream rise to the top (i only watch well known or hyped foreign battles as im sure most will).

Really looking forward to it though, you travelling arouns the nation? New Zealand?

P Money on the beats....
    test
  5. JayLegend

JayLegend Jay Ledgem

Yeah, someone gotta respond. Greeley ain't gonna tell anyone anything.

New Zealand have a league, One Out Battles. So far there aren't too many good battles on it though hahaha.

If you have time, you should check out some of these Real Talk battles;

Are there any smaller leagues in the UK? A friend of mine is out there atm, and wants a DF tryout, but Eurgh ignores his messages.
    test
  6. Micky D

Micky D New Member

dunno about smaller

theres LAB battles in Manny. thats about it, try eurgh on twitter or Cruger @twitteurgh)

Dragon fly what a legend, will watch these now props

PS: sponsor me for a visa

cheers
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.