Latina girls or black girls???

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by B-wuhn, Jan 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Business

The Business Moderator

nah..lol

just wondered where u got the pic
    test
  2. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

lol @ using me as a cop out for somebody getting on you

thats some clown shit for ya

sucka get caught slippin then gonna ask "well what about kadi?"

man raise up off these nuts sucka foo|

i aint with that bullshit
    test
  3. Maurkadi

nigga named hopsin posted it on here awhile back...
    test
  4. The Business

The Business Moderator

LMAO

coo
    test
  5. B-wuhn

B-wuhn vai se foder

minnesota voice
    test
  6. Maurkadi

man miss me with that random shit
    test
  7. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

[​IMG]
    test
  8. B-wuhn

B-wuhn vai se foder

listen little NIGGA....close to half my family is jet fucking black dog...i'll say nigga as much as i fucking want to....and just so u know mexicans dont say "nigga" in LA and brasilian people cant be spics (we dont speak spanish) and we cant be called wet backs either.

real talk tho my dialect is fucked up...prolly cause i got such diverse homies...white niggas in orange county, black niggas in the hood, and some of the most ruthless gangstas to ever touch a block thats Latino (el salvador, peru, venezuela, mexico, guatemala, columbia, cuba etc etc...)
    test
  9. B-wuhn

B-wuhn vai se foder

u know the reasoning behind me saying that...dont be a idiot
    test
  10. Maurkadi

oh so NOW you family is "jet black" but i thought blacks were only in america as you put it, you sure you dont mean dark? and lmao @ you using yet another cop out.... even if your family is black wtf that got to do with YOU looking like ricky martin....

i find it funny that you're using your friends as an excuse of how you talk, you 30 years old dude, quit hiding behind other people and just accept yourself for who you are

and wtf @ "white niggas" this shit got me buggin out.... shit you would just be better off saying nigga as is....... the fuck @ white nigga

then u say black nigga like wtf @ putting the color with nigga

its hard to believe that you associate with minorities.... your best friends likely reside in laguna beach
    test
  11. B-wuhn

B-wuhn vai se foder

i wish dudes i dealt wit were in laguna and not long beach...id have some rich ass homies...instead i only know gangsters...and just cause they look like lebron james dont mean they black dog...they from brasil so they brasilian....dont be mad at me cause im light skin either.....the way i talk is not an excuse nigga....its how i am
    test
  12. B-wuhn

B-wuhn vai se foder

kadi real talk whens the last time u got pussy?
    test
  13. Maurkadi

who the fuck said anything about your family looking like lebron means they're not black, motherfucka are you that stupid to not recognize that you said half of your family is close to jet black

but all of a sudden cause they look black dont mean they black.... lmao i done got into your head so bad you really dont know what the fuck you wanna say, you're frustrated by what im saying to you and its causing you to say that dumb shit that you just said

lol @ being mad cause you're light, dont even try to play me like that salsa... yall motherfuckas turn red easily and get sun burned with the quickness & viciousness, on top of that yall salsas look like whitey's right hand man
    test
  14. Maurkadi

wtf @ you not only switching shit up but proceed to throw in real talk on a topic where real talk dont even apply.....

how the fuck u gonna real talk a when the last time you got pussy? u real talk something like when the last time u got your teeth cleaned? when the last time u got checked for aids or a std

lmao this dude mayne.... real talk on getting pussy, its clear you only deal with white people cause who the fuck says real talk on that....

your old ass SHOULD have enough sense to know that a question about pussy is a straight forward question....
    test
  15. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

i been thinking about this question for 2 weeks now... im going with latinas for the win.
    test
  16. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

Brazilian = Latina = YES!
    test
  17. B-wuhn

B-wuhn vai se foder

i got pussy last nite dog....u dodged the question which means its been a long time

point is doggy....im handsome, make a decent living, and get great pussy that niggas would kill for
    test
  18. Maurkadi

i didnt answer because the shit is the same as when you asked to see a picture of me... if i tell you when i got pussy you gonna believe what you were already thinking, next thing u know u gonna be asking for visual proof of me getting pussy

bottomline is you asking me these things just to see how im gonna respond, its not gonna change what you thinking so why bother

lmao @ im handsome, make a decent living and get great pussy... did i ask you that?, why you feel the need to confess all that to me? you feeling insecure? the typical man at your age does not talk like that... its like you feel the need to be accepted or some shit
    test
  19. B-wuhn

B-wuhn vai se foder

fuck i care about being accepted ona website? ima cocky arrogant can give a fuck less what u think type dude....im just throwing it ur face to let u know im better then u at life and i get pussy from bitches that wouldnt even let u sniff the star fish
    test
  20. .+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+

.+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+ ReMi-Da dRuNkn pRiNcEsS

i like my ladies mixed =) hahah

nah i mean if she fine she is fine
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.