Latest trip to the candy store... Pics

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by LiQuiD6, Mar 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

you'd be supprised.

and like i said, it wasn't ment to be a twatish comment.
    test
  2. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Yo the best thing to do when you hit up the spots that have like 40 strains to choose from is mix-n-match. This one place gave me 32 different strains (a g each), 22 sativas and 10 indicas as a first-timer buying an oz. That was like the funnest time I've had smoking bud in a long time. It was like a big box of chocolate, you never knew what you were gonna get.
    test
  3. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

^ dog. i'ma up a few G's and moving to cali just 'cuz of the weed.

i'm so fuckin' jealous of reading that story that i could punch you. [funny]
    test
  4. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

lol there's more clubs than gun stores now in ma hood!
    test
  5. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

more pics plz??
    test
  6. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

[​IMG]

Purple Master Kush

beautiful dark purple mixed with heavy green. great purple kush smell...not as potent as it looks but its a nice indica...mellow

[​IMG]

Trainwreck...incredible....the smell...the look....this is just WOW shit....smacked me in the face and the taste is on point as well...beautiful medication...top 3 for me...easy
    test
  7. toker

nice picks.. cali got weed like no other....

i agree on the TW.. fell in love wit that shit some yr back wen i first smoked it.. unmistakable smell/taste

if u havent try out 707 headband.. another sour/chem/fuel tastin sativa dom strain..

might have had the purple master.. either that or purple bubba i forget.. prob rather smoke the reg strains of each instead of the hybrid version..
    test
  8. LiQuiD6

i def want to try 707...ive read a lot of good things about it....

the purple master was good...but not wow...i think my tolerance has gone up big time cause all ive been vaping is high grade ish....so alot of shit that used to get me fucked up just gets me buzzed...the trainwreck though......wow..thats some next level shit...i think im starting to prefer sativa's over indica's in general when i want to "feel high"...indica def helps with pain...but if i want to let my mind relax and feel good..i prefer sativa dominant hybrids...

today i cleaned out my vaportower's glass bubble and whip by scraping the "resin" off...got a little clump of hash...ive read vaporizer resin isnt really resin since there is no combustion; and that its alot more potent then regular old resin...dont know how true that is...but ill find out later tonight... apparently when you heat it up its very similar to hash oil in effect and flavor....so imma set the ball of hash on top of some bud and let it melt on top of the bud so it soaks in
    test
  9. toker

i love them both but generally prefer something more sativa dominant.. i like smoking during the day so i dont like stuff that knocks me out that early in the day.

got some pure kush and shit is lovely.. this, bubba, and socal master are very similiar

i used to blow mad purps til i ran into the kushes

like cbo said "i blow kush, the purps iight"

i tried out this new strain i never seen b4.. uk cheese x la confidential.. real frosty and unique smell.. worth a peep

had some i think it was strawberry purple?? i dunno it was nice but nothing too special.. not something id prob cme back for

and this JACK.... wow jack never does me wrong but this is prob the best batch ive seen.. shit looks like it was dipped in trichs.. the structure of the nugs would make u think it would be more indica but its real heady. dont feel it in the body that much just a relaxed feeling.. ur eyes feel it thou.. real nice shit
    test
  10. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

word word

i sometimes pay that much for the premo im in ontario.

got some purple 80 for a quarter.

alot of the bomb shit i get tho like bluberry kush is 120-140 a half z.

i can alot (not all) of the weeds yall got but not at the same time nor consitently which sucks.

is there a site that lists al lthe strains?
    test
  11. LiQuiD6

nah...theres lots of different sites that have strains...but none have all.....there are many strains you dont even see consistently on sites...some that are a bit more unknown ....
    test
  12. LiQuiD6

Word...- haven't seen that cheese blend but it sounds good....I still haven't had any jack herer...its def next on my list
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. toker

tons of og kush an og kush hybrids
    ditto bubba kush an socal master kush
    pure kush
    sour diesel
    sour og
    707 headband
    erkle, gdp, gods gift, grape ape (pretty much the purples)
    trainwreck
    sensi star
    chem
    cannalope haze
    super silver haze
    cheese
    blue dream
    bubblegum
    romulan
    true blueberry
    black domina
    jack herer
    atf
    white widow/rhino
    afwreck
    afgoo
    la confidential
    mk ultra
    afghani
    blackberry/blackberry bubba kush
    banana kush
    green crack
    different skunks

smaller batches of random shit like casey jones, jack the ripper, hindu skunk, purple bubblegum, champaign, atomic haze, Flo, lavender,g13, grapefruit, blue cheese, etc

just depends on the day u there an where u go.. nobody comes close to the selection that the LA area has thou
    test
  14. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

coolio

ive had all those.. some of them i was t sjure if they were legit names or not like green crack

i remember last year my delaer always grabbed champaign and i thought he was tryna be a dick with the name
    test
  15. toker

some more

mr nice
    purple kush
    lambsbread
    Maui wowie
    ak 47
    kali mist
    snowcap
    northern lights
    sweet tooth
    nycd
    church kush
    pot of gold
    hashplant
    white russian
    purple haze (not the 70s shit different stuff, urkle x silver haze i think)
    razzmatazz
    juicy fruit
    silver kush
    cherry bomb

lot more shit i cant remember
    test
  16. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Jack herer is damn good
    test
  17. LiQuiD6

i just got a hold of some sweet and sour diesel and some grapefruit kush....both of them are stronger then the trainwreck i had....some seriously serious shiet....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.