Latest trip to the candy store... Pics

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by LiQuiD6, Mar 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

[​IMG]

Tang...dont know much about it other then its a heavy Sativa strain....the smell is incredible....really really pungent...nice get up

[​IMG]

purple kush....not much needs to be said...shit is fire

[​IMG]

The holy grail.....thats what it was called....looks incredible...smells insanely minty and pierces your nose like vicks...has an earthyness behind it...very heavy indica...i felt it really quick after the first 2 hits....was the most expensive out of everything...made me really really relaxed...and sleepy
    test
  2. Troy

Troy New Member

test
  3. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I've never poured my beer,ketamine or pain killers out onto a table and taken photos of it.
    test
  4. LiQuiD6

you prolly have also never cataloged your beer either....or wine....or collected a group of recipe you have used over the years....and you probably dont use a camera for anything other then photos of people...i also genuinely like photography and the look of buds....

is that what you wanted out of your retarded ass comment?
    test
  5. LiQuiD6

nah the dispensary i went to sold it as holy grail and they had master kush on sale a lot cheaper...unless they were lying...this stuff doesn't smell like master kush from what i remember master is usually sweeter smelling...this is more minty; kinda mentholish
    test
  6. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

It had more to do with the majority than you as an individual. You being your typically over defensive faggot self, just made it about you.

Rest assured I still couldn't give a shit.
    test
  7. .SOBE.

.SOBE. hell no

daaaaam.

alright ima go cop an 8th lol
    test
  8. LiQuiD6

if you didnt give a shit you woulda never made the faggish comment..
    test
  9. Rock Swift

Rock Swift You dunno SHIT about FUCK

^^ Agreed.... but back to the point... where do you live and can we be friends?
    test
  10. LiQuiD6

lol...im from ny but i live in LA...

i only started using marijuana for medical reasons....and now im more and more interested in strains and a little of the science behind it
    test
  11. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

how much u paying for any of that? cause my weeds just as nice and i know im not paying cali prices.
    test
  12. LiQuiD6

50 an 8th for the purple and tang...holy grail was expensive at 30 for a gram but i got the tang for free...so i paid 80 for 2 8ths and a gram of holy graill

where do you live?

i can tell you the variety of the shit you can get in cali is mind boggling...the spot i got this from alone carries 40+ strains at a time
    test
  13. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

test
  14. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

og kush or some kinda OG hybrid
    test
  15. LiQuiD6

your saying the holy grail is possibly some kind of og kush hybrid?...i seriously want to know more about that strain cause it was very good...just overpriced as fuck which is why i only got a small amount to taste it...
    test
  16. toker

sure why not
    test
  17. LiQuiD6

yesterday i got some more fiyah....

[​IMG]

Abusive Og Kush - really nice stuff.....great kush smell....nice and potent...beautiful trichomes...very potent...smells AMAZING....Abusive is supposed to be a good grower....and this stuff was really really good

[​IMG]

This strain i dont know much about...all i know is that its called Brain something...the peeps at the dispensary didnt label the bottles and didnt put the full name on the reciept....its a 100% sativa from what they told me and from the effects i can confirm that...very potent...smell is very muted earthyness...like its there but its neutral...very very very potent...i was half way through vaping a bowl and i was gone...eyes tightened up...felt floaty but energetic..classic sativa high...

[​IMG]

Ingrid - this shiet....is WOW...love the smell....very pungent...at first you smell a sweet kushyness to it...then this sharper cheesy smell smacks you in the face...had me on my ass....strong indica...put me to sleep
    test
  18. toker

lol abusive didnt grow that, thou u rite hes knows his shit..

og kush abusive - is the name of the og kush cut.. he brought the cut to the community thus the ABUSIVE TITLE...

i just smoked some of THE BRAIN.. its another kush.. dunno which og though

ingrid is some euro strain..i think some switz kats worked it.. indica good for nite
    test
  19. LiQuiD6

well you would be the one to know off the bat...thanks for the knowledge
    test
  20. toker

hehe

i just dont want u to get confused...

them kats at the co-ops dont know shit..

seriously.. im far from an expert but i havent met one worker that impressed me with their overall knowledge.. and i dont even work for a club or talk to the growers.. and ive been to the so called best spots in socal..

they nothing but legal street dealers..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.