Latest NBA moves...

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by ILLnSkILLz, Jul 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ILLnSkILLz

ILLnSkILLz New Member

test
  2. The Jeus

The Jeus _________

warriors send derrick fisher to utah for devin brown, keith mcleod and anthony owens
    test
  3. .KeyNote.

.KeyNote. Guest

d fish is that dude man, helped lakers win 3 rings and shit..

but was he worth 3 players?
    test
  4. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

the warriors gave up their best shooter, only upside to it is that now monte ellis can play more minute which is a good thing, he has a nice ass rookie season...
    test
  5. chickenwang

chickenwang (the) state of the art

add up those 3 and you really get 1.5 players
    test
  6. StylisticS

StylisticS National Champions

This is now the official NBA Offseason Thread.
    test
  7. .KeyNote.

.KeyNote. Guest

Saw This On Sportscenter earlier

rick bueker(spelling?) or whatever...

exact words were "The sixers are committed to moving allen iverson, and allen iverson is committed to leaving the sixers"...also went on to say "allen iverson WILL be in another jersey next season"

so lets get this out the way first...AI WILL NOT BE ON THE LAKERS

2nd....rick also said the sixers would not wanna see iverson 4 times a years and maybe the playoffs, so it's more than likely they'll shop him around the western conference

this is gonna be crazy
    test
  8. The Jeus

The Jeus _________

contracts have to match within 25% plus the jazz drafted dee brown so they don't need those other 2 bums. basically the warriors wanted devin brown, which means pietrus could be on the trade block or devin brown could get moved again, possibly in a move to try to bring in Jermaine O'neal or so I've read, but I don't know if I should give that credence because i find it hard to believe the pacers are gonna completely overhaul, giving up peja, croshere AND j.o.
    test
  9. chickenwang

like that's gonna stop laker fans.

not to downplay what bucher said, but they report this crap all the time. marc stein said peja will undoubtedly resign with the pacers. these guys don't know what they're talking about half the time because they're only relying on sources, and sources are humans too. people change their minds. the sixers won't accept a deal just because it's an offer, they'll only move him if it's beneficial to their organization.

i'd be surprised to see AI get moved. especially to the western conference..there's no teams even in the running for him except minnesota, and wtf do they have to offer for him? kg? philly would trade ai for another veteran who can't quite get his team over the hump?

so you can all keep your panties on for now about ai getting moved. no need for a panic.
    test
  10. chickenwang

pacers like dunleavy, murphy and diogu i read back when the warriors in the mix to get artest, so who knows. i think if the warriors can get JO for those 3, they should do it in a heartbeat. dunleavy is crap, murphy is quality, and diogu might be good, but he won't be as good as JO. but i doubt the pacers are this dumb and i doubt the warriors are so ballsy enough to give up 3 players like that.

warriors are in some shit right about now. the west is even more loaded than it was this time last year, with the hornets & rockets gearing up to sneak into the playoffs, is there any room for the warriors?

i'm rooting for baron big time, but baron's going to have to morph into the baron who was the clear-cut mvp during the 1st quarter of the '03-'04 season, who shot at least 40 freaking percent. jesus.
    test
  11. double ML

double ML Guest

i was mad at how tim thomas sold out to the clippers :getyou:
    test
  12. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

the cavs are tryina get AI
    test
  13. The Jeus

The Jeus _________

there's always room for a good team, but to be a good team you have to have some semblance of an NBA frontcourt, and right now, the warriors don't have that. the backcourt, by all appearances should one of the best in the league, but won't be if baron only plays 55 games. trading away fisher means they must have real confidence in monta ellis and will bynum, because there is 0% chance of baron davis playing more than 70 games.

Maybe diogu and taft will develop and some dumb team [i.e. the new york knickerbockers] will be conned into taking adonal foyle's bloated contract
    test
  14. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

lol.. I hope not

Drew Gooden and Flip Murray wont be wearing wine and gold uni's next year. That's basically official.. lol.
    test
  15. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

test
  16. Kastle

Kastle New Member

If they could figure a way to get

Lebron
    AI
    Larry Hughes
    Big Z
    and im sure they get sumone decent for Gooden, look the f*** out!...

but then again the cavs were "supposed" to get Micheal Redd, Ron Artest, u can never believe anything till it happens

either way go cavs!!! u got damn far last year add one more piece i think we can be lookin at an eastern conference championship at least!
    test
  17. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

yo...

c big z.
    pf drew gooden.
    sf lebron james.
    sg larry hughes.
    pg allen iverson.

wow. you got two potential 30 ppg guys, three great ballhandlers, and two men down low who are capable of averaging double-doubles.

too bad it will never go down. that's too much money.
    test
  18. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

i wouldnt wanna see AI on cleveland

i wanna see lebron shine on his own
    test
  19. double ML

double ML Guest

test
  20. Mc Witha Temper

Mc Witha Temper New Member

itd be good to see lebron get another star to help him oiut