Late Night Running

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by MissTique, Apr 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissTique

MissTique T-Shirt Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiime

When I go to school I can't fit in my cardio sessions in the morning... So Im forced to do it later.

Although, with homework and stuff, I can only run around 9 pm. Still effective if im training for a marathon?

Should I just not run that late, stay home and do jumping jacks or dance instead.

Heeeeeelp hahha :)
    test
  2. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Late night running is what you do when someone is after you.

[​IMG]
    test
  3. MissTique

Loool. Not helping!!
    test
  4. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

test
  5. SinLuciano

SinLuciano El Capitan

Shouldn't be much of a difference for running. You're going to burn calories and train the muscles either way. There might be an effect on your metabolism if you run or workout in the morning as opposed to night time. But if you're already doing some type of workout in the morning...you're already speeding up your metabolism. Running at night should be nearly if not just as good as running in the morning.
    test
  6. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

nothin wrong with running late. that's generally the only time i get to do it on weekdays too. so i run from about 9-930, then bike 3 miles back home as a cooldown. best time to run is when it's still cold out, so get out there and run.
    test
  7. MarcoHayes

MarcoHayes New Member

You should try to fit both in to your schedule albeit evenly, running at night will burn up some serious carbs/calories which you'll be converting to fat if you don't use them during sleep and your body would have a minimal energy source in the morning which would result in quicker fat loss which should help you out being as how you'd be a few pounds lighter for the marathon.
    test
  8. MissTique

Lol, I weigh 120 pounds, my main goal would be just training doing intervals.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.