LAST dance with mary JANE

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by THEDONN- closed, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

test
  2. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

Why? gay ass job making you drug test?
    test
  3. THEDONN- closed

nah nothin like dat im high again right now, but i jus gotta quit yo, lol, im 26 been smokin for like 10 yrs hard, and um i jus gotta give it up everyday, ima smoke weed till i die, (GOD FORGIVE ME), but i wanna keep it to a once in a blue thang like jayz say...."when theres nuffin to do and the tension gets to thick fo my sober mind to cut thru, i get to zoninnnn.....",,,,,,,,nah foreal like u kno hit it few times at a party or something, or maybe im jus trippin, lol....like biggie said..."my lifes the shiiiit"
    test
  4. DYNASTY

DYNASTY The Last Of The Best

^ aahahahaha word
    test
  5. DYNASTY

DYNASTY The Last Of The Best

mary j be callin dat bitch
    test
  6. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

[youtube]5-LnenoWfD8[/youtube]

LOL man you know why u smoke? Because you like it and it makes you feel good, makes you think more indepth, and puts ur mind at ease and you at a happy positive state.

Weed helps my back pains I have and alot of other shit.

if u wanna quit.. thats ur choice.. u know..

ive read so much shit about weed man its a beautiful thing..

mother
    nature is beautiful./.
    test
  7. THEDONN- closed

well im sayin im high again now but i took a xanax bar so that makes the weed session even betta, but usually when i get high, once in a while, my eyes would hurt(granted im watchin tv like a vegtable on da couch), if im in clubs n shit its all good ya know, go out smoke ablunt stroll bacc im da spot all twisted up, but i duno sometimes whem im at the crib smokin which is usually how i puff 75% of tha time, at the crib, solo or wit peeps watchin movies, tv or playn spaids, madden, and what have u jus has me not paranoid but like i dunno dusted n disgusted, heart b pumpin all hard, i have got fucced up alot, on mad diff drugz, for like a decade now, jus gon try to leave it to a social thang once in a while, if its in god's will for me, but ya im high again, shit dont stop, like pac said high till i die like dogg pound say i promsie i smoke chronic till the day that i diiiiie, haha, but ya when ya smoke u get to think on sum shit from anotha level, its dope, thank GOD for life, but hey weed kinda is niggaz downfall, all we try to do is get high, life sux but it neva cums, but fuck it im rambling, god bless us all
    test
  8. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

^Control it, don't let it control you.
    test
  9. Screech

Screech I came, I saw, I conquere

i recently just quit as well

first few days i would get a headache, now it's nothing

no desire at all to smoke weed.. only thing is all my boys pretty much blaze lol.. and i dont gotta wifey right now.. and im not trying to change my friends up, so i already know i'm gonna be blazin again

it's good to quit now and then anyways, lets some of your brain cells recooperate, also makes the high alot better

the reason i quit was for school.. exams and shit coming up so i figured i'd quit for a few weeks just to help me.
    test
  10. THEDONN- closed

im high again

its ez 4 me to quit tho, its nothin

if im high i chainsmoke newports

when i aint high i hate ciggz less im drankin or snortin or whateva but

i jus get high cuz aint shit else to do but ill quit for a while i guess

PRAY 4 me
    test
  11. Macmili

Macmili Thorough

your paranoia is finna become schizophrenia if you don't breathe easy, my boy is in an asylum right now cuz of that shit
    test
  12. THEDONN- closed

yo ima jus try to quit smokin ciggz shits are really fuccin me up
    test
  13. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

I haven't blazed in about three weeks..situation with my PO got tense..I slipped up and failed a pee test..thing is I knew it was coming and I hadn't blazed for two weeks and drank alot of water, I figured I'd pass it..she wasn't too heated but now I have to go to this out pateint group 5 days a week..after 15 sessions it will get reduced to 3 days a week and so on and so forth..but its just not worth it to risk it..I coulda got violated and got 6 months county because I was getting high..I woulda been out in 4 but still..my freedom is alot more important to me than weed..the first day was rough but after that it got easier..and now I'm so used to it, all my boys blaze but I don't even have the urge..I'ma just roll with the punches and when I get off probation I'll be back blazin again
    test
  14. THEDONN- closed

hahahah my 3rd str8 day no ciggz,even when i smoke, wow GOD has blessed me
    test
  15. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

i havent smoked in over 8 months. i feel fucking incredible. my life is great.
    test
  16. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

its like herpes homie..

youll be back
    test
  17. THEDONN- closed

bout to blaze up
    test
  18. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

nah i wont be back.... i will smoke once in a blue moon when someone lets me hit, but with all the shit im doing now i cant really afford to. i need to be in absolute top shape at all times.. i really dont care.. weed is eh.. after having enough time not smoking and clear my head up i see it a lot more un biased, its really nothin...
    test
  19. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

I'm used to not blazing now and am enjoying my newfound clear mind and healthy lifestyle..but I know when I get off probation I will be back, blazing everyday like I used to
    test
  20. Jordan Black

Jordan Black Escomania®

u snoozed hard
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.