Last call for a battle or im officialy the king of this bitch forum

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by scroggins, Jun 20, 2014.

1. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Mine was 18 lines. Those not lines in the middle dont count as lines since theyre not lines. But yeah i wasnt really countin. 18 oh well
    test
  2. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

c'mon brutha you know you didn't make me quit. Truth is? I didn't even know you replied. And truth is? My first verse against you toasted both of your drops. I only just saw this now...BY ACCIDENT, lol.

hey no disrespect, dawg. You wanna battle? You have now gotten my full attention. That is not a good thing, because instead of dropping a verse from my cellie or laptop in between martial arts training like last time? Now I'm going to actually focus on you for say....10-15 minutes straight.

You will now face your Deth, my friend. Good luck.
    test
  3. DethStryque

that's called "wordplay". Deth/death.

And truth is? No disrespect at all...but I beat the both of you. Pretty handily, I might add.

So. We can either have THREE battles where I battle each of you AND you guys battle each other...

...or we can make it interesting. You two form a team and I'll battle you two solo. three rounds. Unlimited. RWZ rules.

Both would work. Three battles would increase the activity on this forum. One 3 round battle would be the work of 3 battles with one round each...which is underperforming in the worst way imo. I say that you guys should team up and battle me, then battle each other afterwards.

Thoughts?
    test
  4. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Oh goodness... i got halfway through that message.. deth dont talk to me about a battle faggot its been set up. Ill killu. In real life. With a knife. Just shut up
    test
  5. DethStryque

You literally wouldn't stand a chance against me in any contest of skill or talent or athleticism any where, any time.

I already beat you...decisively, destroyed you actually...in our battle.

If you're battling scroggins? congrats. I already beat him too, but I'm more than happy to give yall a rematch...Mayweather style...and beat yall again. When you're done with scroggins, whoever wants to face their Deth? Step to me.

Good luck to you both in your battle. Outro.
    test
  6. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Then go check in to our month old battle then. With a knife, Deth. Ur a good boy u just frustrate me.
    test