Lance Storm

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by M-theory, Jun 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

What the fuck was up with Raw last week?

Not only the fact that it was predictable from the beginning of the match what was going to happen, but what's up...

Is this the definition of a PUSH, or are they just planning to bury him like they did Hakushi when people actually began liking him?
    test
  2. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

lance storm is boring as hell to me...
    test
  3. Macabre

Macabre Guest

Neither
    WWE has no plans and are going to crumble like WCW
    test
  4. xAfterThoughtzx

xAfterThoughtzx PerfectInThatFuckedUpWay

i agree,lance storm is boring in the ring...hes a good technical wrestler ill give him that but he shows no emotion or nething...Stone cold was right about um...
    test
  5. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

Austin was right

Lance Storm is boring
    test
  6. im so great

im so great straight cash, homey

fuck that.. if given the chance he'll shine.

Storm was the man in ECW and WCW.. as part of the Impact Players n then Team Canada.

WWF has jus never given the right guys pushes....... Storm, Edge (should got a world title push at 1 time if u ask me), Stevie Richards.

Vince is still too all about the big mongrels.. that's why Brock's been the champ for so long and the only one contending for it all the time is the Big Show.. n Triple H is never losin the title as long as he's McMahon's son-in-law.

i can't wait for the WWF to crumble.. they're headed in all the right steps towards it.

NWA-TNA is better anyway.
    test
  7. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

i wouldnt say they are going to crumble

i mean true if lance storm was put in a situation where others could help me out in lets say some sort of stable i could see that working

i think they should really push a team canada stable

but by himself lance storm is the most boring person alive...
    test
  8. Foreshadow

Foreshadow FF2/EMT-B

lance storm=BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING!!!!!!!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.