Lamborghini Aventador Wrecked by 79-Year-Old.

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by GaLaTeA, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

:bartblu:
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

thats shitty

its kinda like this kid at my school, he rear ended a 1950s restored mustang the other day and destroyed its ass end....
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

Ouch.

Imagine all that work with restoration, hours spent on finding parts, hours more to place it all together...seems like all that for having to re-do it once more.

On the other hand, I'm borderline fed up with people who're always harping about wishing to get a car restored but find every excuse why not to do it. Pick up the tools and leggo.
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah a big ass russian dude was driving it and threatened and tried to extort cash from him... remember this kid is like 5'7" and 120lbs straight out of highschool. Anyway i think he gave the dude a wack of cash cuz he was scared
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

Yeah, being fairly small and scared in these kinds of situations only fuels the person trying to score the most out of it.

Any time I've crossed the border with ex-Yu countries I've always had more cash on me than usual, but it's not crazy Russians extorting money from "foreigners", it's their own traffic police as well as police in general.

But as far as Russia goes, I'd rather hop from one city to another via trains (and I loath those) than to drive around.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.