Lamar ODOM w/ PotY!!!

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Brahman, Feb 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bash

Bash New Member

brahman you a fool odom is too unselfish its not kobe's fault dat he doesnt take enough shots the problem wit him is if he misses like his first two shots he loses confidence and doesnt shoot anymore and one more thing odom has never been an aggressive minded offensive player his career average for field goal attempts is only 13.0 even back in his heat and clipper days he didnt shoot dat much the most shots he ever attempted in a season is 14.1
    test
  2. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

Vince dunks > Odoms.

This year too. Especially that one aganist Zo. He bopped the shit out of Jason Williams then he want pound for pound aganist the burly Zo only to flushed it down his face.
    test
  3. Ur_Boy_Pos

Ur_Boy_Pos New Member

i didnt even think da dunk was all dat. howard jumps from one side of da block to da otha. yes, he does see dat he cant block it, but hes not really in front of odom when he puts it down. it was a hot dunk....one of da better ones this year, but da best??....be serious. Vince over mourning was da best dunk this year so far or maybe lebron james over delonte west. i'm sorry, but odom is a disappointment to me. he is problably da most "talented" player his height, but does nothing wit it. he's not aggressive, he gets called for way too many charge calls, and seems to get lost during games. theres games when shoots like 5-6 shots. i know he's unselfish and wants to help da team. but driving to da rack and drawing fouls would be a start. puttin pressure on da defense would be nice as well, instead of just lettin some dude just stand in front of u. funny thing is though....when he shoots like 15 or more shots, da lakers lose. maybe its his shot selection.
    test
  4. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

i'd like to see kobe's stats for all of the games he shoots 15+ shots

i know one of them was the one against the spurs when kobe went 9-33 with 0 assists

can't just go by one stat without looking at what's happening around it
    test
  5. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

iron horse, you're a fuckin' lunatic if you think any dunk this year was better than odom's

that shit was golden!
    test
  6. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

Apparently I'm not the only person who thinks that.
    test
  7. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

lol brahman every game kobe takes over 15 shots
    test
  8. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

dumb ass kobe took 20 shots in that game.. and made 11..

tahts efficiency he also had 8 assists..
    test
  9. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

i meant i wanted to see kobe's stats in odom's 15+ shot games

i was responding to ur_boy_pos's last two sentences
    test
  10. Ur_Boy_Pos

Ur_Boy_Pos New Member

well, brahman its kinda inconclusive until u give da stats to back up what u sayin. i dont know kobe's stats in those games. but if u wanted to make a point about dat u have to show kobe's stats when Odom shoot more than 15 shots and less than 15 shots. I dont even know, y yall argue da fact dat Odom is not playin to his potential. He should be doin tons more wit da talent he has.....das da bottom line.
    test
  11. Ed E Brock

Ed E Brock RM's version of this guy

You're fucking retarded....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pcyd9PvXeLA

Now shut your goofy ass up.

and there are plenty better ones than odom's basic ass dunk... but this one is 10x's better.
    test
  12. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

LMAO...yeah Vince's dunk was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Odom's.
    test
  13. Warpaint

Warpaint What now?

your bias is showing again brahman.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.