lakers fans

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by DannyC, Jun 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DannyC

DannyC Stay golden, pony boy.

how do u feel about losing home court advantage
    test
  2. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

test
  3. IcE MiX

IcE MiX New Member

yeah it hurts, but I don't feel too bad. Game is a must win for the lakers. And the celtics have not played as well at home as they have on the road. I say the lakers loss that game, as much as Ray Allen's game was on point- I feel pretty good about our chances if we storm back in game 3 which I believe will happen. I wouldn't be too proud though danny, that garnett out of bounds call which was not reversed seemed to be a huge momentum shifter towards the celtics.
    test
  4. DannyC

or the fact that the celtics completely outmatched the lakers on both ends...

that too
    test
  5. L7 - LMV - L7

L7 - LMV - L7 The Fat Cat

horrible, horrible call. that lost us the game man. terrible call.
    test
  6. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

It was a bad call but it didn't cost the Lakers the game. They had plenty of opportunities to get stops down the stretch and couldn't. C'mon with the excuses..your team took an L, let it be and move on to the next game.
    test
  7. DannyC

couldnt have said it better myself

if it were the other way around and it were me blaming a loss on a bad call, lakers fans would be allllllllll over me
    test
  8. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I'm still concerned about the Celtics big men, though... through these two games, they've been manhandled and dominated by Gasol and Bynum, which is kinda funny to say.

KG keeps gettin' these cheap fouls in the 1st quarter, which causes him to sit... he needs to get better mentally so he can have that breakout game... Odom hasn't shown up yet, which is good, but they need to watch out for him.

I'm not concerned about Rondo, Pierce or Allen at all... it's the big men that concern me.

Oh, and Kobe couldn't carry MJ's water bottle.

So PLEASE, QUIT ALL THIS TALK ABOUT HIM BEING BETTER OR AS GOOD AS JORDAN!
    test
  9. DannyC

yeah kobe is just not the presence that jordan was.

this finals has been sub par for him so far
    test
  10. Common_Sense79

Common_Sense79 Truth Peddler

It's 2 fucking games, with the first game being a blowout... he aint need to do much, and he still scored 30.
    And the second game the refs kept him on the sidelines (fouls 4 and 5 were bogus, allen clearly flopped on the one and kobe had already left his feet when what's his face stepped in to take the charge)
    Allen came out firing tho.. props to him.
    test
  11. WorldHipHop

WorldHipHop Carpe Diem

I am going to kill myself... actually I could care less. Lakers will win either way
    test
  12. DannyC

lmao@flopped

allen had a bloody nose from kobe's shoulder

flopped... lol
    test
  13. IcE MiX

IcE MiX New Member

From game 1 to game 2 both teams were made to look bad. Its whose the most consistent that will pull this off. And after Paulina Pierce ran his mouth to the media about not coming back to L.A...I promise you he will have hell to pay Game 3 courtesy of number 24. Odom and Artest didn't show up in Game 2, and really are the Lakers Key to the series and having that consistency. I'm sorry but that game 2 officiating was awful on both sides after KG got the two foul calls they didn't let em play and were calling ticky tack shit all over the place..its the fucking finals let em play....the nba is turning into a joke with the handchecking bullshit and garbage that they are calling these days.
    test
  14. L7 - LMV - L7

L7 - LMV - L7 The Fat Cat

I have no problem taking the lost, I'd rather watch more games, but if that's what the C's need to win, Allen shooting, literally historically the best, and Rondo needing a triple double.

I'm fine with that lol.
    test
  15. MC vulva

MC vulva New Member

MAN Lakers WTF !!!!!!
    test
  16. IcE MiX

IcE MiX New Member

look up two posts, I predicted a W and fisher came through down the stretch. Game 4 will be even bigger than this game now. GO LAKERS
    test
  17. IcE MiX

IcE MiX New Member

oh and I'm pretty sure we just regained home court advantage with this W.
    test
  18. MC vulva

MC vulva New Member

Yea i know lakers got it now !!!!!
    test
  19. DannyC

said it before, ill say it again, lakers fans are acting like they just won the finals... and they shouldnt..
    test
  20. Common_Sense79

Common_Sense79 Truth Peddler

Someone check Pierce's bitch ass family tree and find out if Nostradamus is in that muthafucka: "we ain't coming back to LA". Yeah, here's to his prediction and sweeping yall faggots in Boston, on YOUR home floor.

Cheers leprechauns.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.