Laffy Taffy....

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by _REAPAH_, Oct 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. resa_rection

resa_rection New Member

haha. whether fans requested it or not, the song is still garbage. and makes me question the mentality of the "fans" who request it.
    test
  2. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

did you see the fuckin video!?!? OMG them nikkas is CLOOOOOOOOOWWWWWNNNSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    test
  3. J.Mack

J.Mack Highly Under-rated

I hate this song with a passion....People around love that shit and some people hate it...Mostly ho's love it tho....I think its the fact that its so stupid and funny that its just contagious....I was making fun of the song and one day I had to slap myself cuz I realized I was singin it....lol

But Damn.......

FRUITY LOOPS PRESETS????
    I know them sounds dawg.
    test
  4. dj cap

dj cap Member

word up

when i first heard this song I thought it was complete garbage.

but now when i'm in school I find myself singin it.

but hoe's do love this song.
    test
  5. De'yon

De'yon Hustle Payper On the Beat

they had some one finsh the beat and take that anoying ass sound out shit would be fire
    test
  6. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

I actually downloaded the instrumental
    test
  7. Holl@chaBoi

Holl@chaBoi New Member

Forreal, honestly, truthfully, I'm scare of the future...

Listeners DESPERATELY want new material. Plain and simple, that's how fast the quality of music is dropping. Soon regular hiphop/R&B radio stations will be downsized to one hiphop/R&B radio station/satelite playing whatever. Everything done by request & popularity.

If I had the dough, I'd send a headbounty on these fools!! Ni66a need some ass real bad.
    Shit is Hot Garbage.
    Don't cover your ears, just pinch your nose next time you play that "That Laffy Taffy, That Laffy, That Taffy"
    test
  8. SoulBoy

SoulBoy Bitch wheres my Grammy

Too bad this shit is catchy lol...got •••••s singin it and shit. Thankfully I never had it on long enough to get stuck in my head. This shoulda never made it to the radio. Boy...
    test
  9. Fro$tyTheGreat

Fro$tyTheGreat The Head Honcho

somebody find out what label these dudes are signed to
    test
  10. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

Im over here on the west coast OAkland California....and today im listening to the main public hip hop station out here 106.1 KMEL gets about a million listeners a day....and this laffy taffy wack shit comes on...im in the car with 4 other •••••s and we started dyin laughin....that nasty azz nintendo synth and idiotic lyrics....shit is beyond trash..........ill never caught on the radio again
    test
  11. De'yon

yall heard the second single?

beats damn near identical
    test
  12. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

^ You cant be serious.... That shit wont be released after this one flopps
    test
  13. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

terrible terrible track.
    test
  14. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

I was at a Kappa party at a club last nite, n they played it twice. It probably got the biggest response of the night...I don't think anything else had as many people happy as fuck and dancin along. Plus it has that dumb ass dance to go with it. I donno what it is....but sometimes, songs can be dope and horribly garbage at the same time, and it's not something most of us could ever understand.
    test
  15. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

must have been a wack ass party. i aint NEVA heard them play that wack ass shit at the club or house party. and im at the boogie all the time.
    test
  16. De'yon

I wish I was the track was so wack I dont remeber anytrhing about it exept the fact it was wack ......sound like another one from collipark tho .....my home boy had it

and llate last nighte I was online shopping for ring tones and came across laffy taffy and the second single..............
    test
  17. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

yoooooooo I just heard that shit yesterday....That's the worst song I ever heard in my life..See that's what I'm talking about, they won't play little brothers shit, but stuff like laffy taffy blows up. I'll never understand this world.
    test
  18. resa_rection

resa_rection New Member

i totally agree.

LB's "lovin it" is waaayyy better and ive never heard that song played on any of my local radio stations....or maybe im just living in the wrong city.
    test
  19. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

That's cause I go to school in the south, at Florida A&M so of course they like that kinda shit.....and the party was definitely crackin, don't trip.
    test
  20. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

oh. i thought you was in LA. i was about to say.. yea i know they play that kinda shit in the south. i bei n STL all the time and thats all the type of shit they play.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.