Lady Gaga got a bubble. I really hope she isn't packing a kerouwacker.

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Dex Lewis, Aug 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3ternal

3ternal Stay hungry my friend.

Show me a full frontal view without something cinching the waist and I'll be able to tell you if it's male or female.

I could shave my ass and take a picture, what does that prove?

I could take a picture of my elbow, what does that prove?
    test
  2. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

it proves that just bc you think her body looks like tht of a female does not means she is indeed a female.

have you seen Lady Gaga naked??

no. But you saw something hanging down between her legs and you're in denial about it because you thought she was hot.

this is no longer any fun. I just wanted to prove that Dex was a little gay.

as I said two pages ago, toodles!
    test
  3. 3ternal

Shoulders and hips can't be faked [dunno]

Don't know what else to tell you.

LOL, I never saw anything hanging down from Lady Gaga's crotch.

That's the thing, I've watched the video and saw nothing.

Should I watch again, or maybe it's like one of them magic eye pictures?

Maybe I have to start with my nose against the monitor and move away slowly.
    test
  4. 3ternal

I'll tell you what Samii, since you're so up and up on the trannies:

Post me 1, just 1 tranny, no girdles, waist cinchers, none of that bullshit- 1 tranny with a waist to hip similar to that of Beyonce's.

That's all I ask and it shouldn't be that hard, right?
    test
  5. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

^ now you're not making sense, hermaphrodites = male and female physical traits. Therefore why the hell shouldn't she/he have a nice round booty?
    test
  6. 3ternal

Butt and hips are two things that really don't have anything to do with each other.

I have a big butt, yet I have some of the broadest shoulders and narrowest hips you'll ever see on a guy my size.

Determining the sex of somebody based on their butt ( a side shot in particular), is about as viable as determining their gender based on what their ear looks like.
    test
  7. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I've seen some sexy ass trannies with better bodies than any female I've ever seen in my life. So that theory is flawed, lol.

I also don't think she'd lose any record sales being both male/female. Only a shallow person would stop listening to someone's music because of their sexuality etc. Don't be silly ;o)
    test
  8. samii so sexii

^^ thank you.

she's not a "man"...yet you're saying she's too "feminine-ish"/hot to be a man. My point: I know some hot "feminine-looking" dudes...it doesn't prove or disprove anything. For all we know, she could have had work done. Her body could be plastic...again, it doesn't prove or disprove anything.

The fact that she said she had a penis and a vagina means nothing to you. why? and again, why is it so hard to believe that a record label would give a deal to a hermaphrodite? you're the only one being closed minded about this.
    test
  9. samii so sexii

I was just trying to drive the point home that you can't look at someone's body and say "oh she's too proportionate. she's too feminine. she MUST be a natural born woman"

If anything, you need to say "idk" or "i'm not sure" or "im doubtful"

but to say its IMPOSSIBLE is just ignorant.
    test
  10. 3ternal

Let me explain this dumbed down:

In the womb and throughout life your body is receiving hormones. Men are getting testosterone, women are getting estrogen. What that does physically is make's woman's hips grow wider while a man's shoulders grow wider. There's obviously plenty more going on, but I'm just looking at the aspect of bone structure. Same thing with female and male faces, but I'm not going to get into that.

Anyways, say you have this man and woman who received all their respective hormones they could. I bring up Beyonce because her body is probably the most feminine I can think of. As for men, I don't know who would be the example, use your imagination. So now we have a man and a woman, both on opposite sides of the spectrum. One is the picture of masculinity, the other is the picture or femininity. Then as you depart from them you start getting further and further away from it being so easy to tell them apart at first glance.

Directly in the middle of this hyper man and hyper woman, would be hermaphrodites. Meanwhile the further you get to one side or the other is more and more decisively male or female. You will NEVER see a hermaphrodite with the characteristics of the hyper male or hyper female, or anything close. They will ALWAYS be closer to the middle than they are to either side.

Lady Gaga is too far to one side.
    test
  11. 3ternal

LOL you can't be serious.

You may have seen a sexiar body on a tranny than any woman (though I seriously doubt that) fully clothed with something to make their waist appear smaller, who knows what kind of surgical enhancements.

You don't think mainstream America would shun Lady Gaga if she was confirmed a tranny? So many artists afraid to come out of the closet and I can't believe you'd actually think that let alone say that.

If show business isn't image driven, I don't know what is.
    test
  12. samii so sexii

you typed way too much. as I already stated my interest in this keeps decreasing.

I guess you're right. You win. Lady Gaga does not have a penis. She is clearly too much of a woman for that.

She just has a HUMONGOUS vagina with no slit.

logging off now.
    test
  13. 3ternal

I typed 3 paragraphs, if you can't read through that it's your problem.
    test
  14. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Okay youngest Transsexual on record..

[​IMG]

Born a boy, transformed to a girl @ the age of 16. She looks very feminine to me. Dunno about you, but she's a beautiful young girl.
    test
  15. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Pretty much what Gaga could have had, no? ;o)

And I dunno why any artist would be afraid to come out. There's no big deal. Only to close minded people. It's 2009 for pete sakes.
    test
  16. 3ternal

Yes, but my point is that you can not change your waist to hip measurements, or shoulder to hip/waist.

For example, if I got implants, make-up, grew long hair, the whole shot you'd say I look feminine.

But if you looked at my shoulders, in contrast to the hips, you'd know something was up immediately.
    test
  17. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I know many men that are more feminine than I am body wise. I'm not sure why you think all men are born with broad shoulders??? [dunno]

You must accept that it's possible for a man to look like a woman, lol. (Shit I've met women that could pass as dudes too).
    test
  18. samii so sexii

^^ this shit keeps sucking me back in.

yes you can. you can have ribs removed to change your waist to hip measurements. you can also have hip injections or implants. I know people that have gotten silicone injected to their hips and ass to make them appear lager, wider, fuller, ect,

shoulders. idk of any surgeries that can be done to your shoulders...but i know women [like Venus and Serena] that naturally have broad shoulders like a man.

your points are flawed.

i swear...im done now. LoL
    test
  19. 3ternal

I'm not saying all men are born with broad shoulders.

I've seen plenty of men who didn't have broad shoulders and plenty of women with narrow hips.

But have you seen any men that had hips like Beyonce?
    test
  20. samii so sexii

so you've seriously never heard of hip implants, yet you're trying to argue how a man can NOT look like a woman.

throwing in the towel. its a lost cause.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.