Lady Gaga got a bubble. I really hope she isn't packing a kerouwacker.

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Dex Lewis, Aug 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. if she is a man.

then ive gotta say that when she was on stage at glastonbury I was attracted to a man.
    test
  2. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Yeah, at least she's not. That's just so hilarious to me. Since she made it big I've always thought she had some manly features. Now this confirms it.

All the more power to her tho.

:eek:)
    test
  3. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

That's probably a good thing for him.

And for the record I've never found her attractive she's always been kinda weird to me. The pictures in this thread gave me a more favorable opinion of her but still ehh.

Oh and technically I guess she's not a man. Atleast I don't think so according to the defitionition she just has both male and female parts. I don't know whole thing is weird.
    test
  4. Superman70

Superman70 edited

since when did she start admitting it?

all i've heard about it on the radio is that her managers/publicists say the rumors are ridiculous. and some alleged quote with her admitting it from an unreliable source.
    test
  5. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

She's being coy about it doing the "yeah I have a huge penis" in a sarcastic tone and now some people are taking it as a confession while others think she's playing with everyone and just joking around.
    test
  6. Superman70

Superman70 edited

but yeah i think it could be true
    test
  7. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

[youtube]8zA-UTvttBM[/youtube]

She either has the hugest snatch in the world or....
    test
  8. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

Brit, thnx for being man enough.

@ Superman: I've done some searching and I have never seen her say anything [that's been published online] along the lines of "That is a ridiculous, false, rumor." just scroll through my posts on the first page.

@ McCizoy: by the definition, you're right. idk if that means she's both [dunno] but she said she attributes herself to being female, or she feels and lives exclusively female.
    test
  9. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

It's more than believable. She even looks vary manly. Only thing I give her is that she's a dirty freak with dance moves and a nice body to go with it. She's one of those "Buttafaces" that Dex was speaking of.
    test
  10. 3ternal

3ternal Stay hungry my friend.

This shit is retarded, she's not a fucking man [pus]

You guys believe everything you read?

Good luck checking out at the Grocery store.

And no, I've never jacked off once to her pictures, though I may start with that first pic [teet]

In summation, she's not a man, just the epitome of a butterface.
    test
  11. samii so sexii

true.

but even Perez Hilton called her a hermie. I'm a gossip whore [guilty]...so i frequent Perez's site. He and this Gaga person are close friends. He calls her his "wifey"...so if they have that relationship and even HE calls her a hermaphrodite, I think that pretty much ends the debate.

@ 3ternal: you must not have seen the video.
    test
  12. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

not a fan of hers (his?) but THAT is brave, no wonder Perez Hilton has been bleating on and on about her for years - kinda makes sense now.
    How very brave.
    But wait............. if her penis dropped out of her pants did she/he have any choice. This is just too weird for words.
    test
  13. 3ternal

Uh yeah, her "nice body" (synonymous with feminine) as you put it is more than enough proof that she's not a man.

Unless you see men walking around with bodies like that.

Cause I've never seen a man, tranny, whatever, with a body so decisively feminine.

I'd believe Jamie Lee Curtis and Ciara are women before Lady Gaga, with their narrow ass, borderline mannish hips and somewhat broad shoulders.

What is so hard to grasp about a chick being really, really ugly?

Because IMO it's literally impossible for anything besides a female to have a body like that.
    test
  14. L u c y

lmao@ "buttaz" (nice body BUT HER face)
    test
  15. 3ternal

No I seen the video quite a few times, I'm wondering what the fuck everybody is supposedly seeing.

I guess if you look hard enough, you're gonna find what you're looking for, regardless of it being there or not.
    test
  16. samii so sexii

^^ you must have never been to a drag show.

I've seen MEN...not hermaphrodites...MEN with better bodies than her. I can show you a myspace page right now to a straight up MAN that has more ass than her...

why is it so hard to believe that she could have both genders genitalia?

& I wasn't looking hard at that video. It's obvious. I look at my vagina every single day. I look at my husband's flaccid penis every single day. The two are distinctly different. follow me? that thing hanging between her legs did not possess a slit. The thing between her legs IMO looked like it was hanging in front of her thighs. Its clear. By the the looks of things, she's uncircumcised.

lls
    test
  17. 3ternal

Let's look at this logically:

An artist with millions of dollars riding on their appearance is a hermaphrodite.

Can't come out with that, that is not normal at all and would ruin your sales/image.

You'd be done after that, mainstream America would wipe their hands of you in no time.

Yet said artist chooses to perform onstage in front of thousands upon thousands of people...

...wearing practically nothing?

[pus] Make some more sense
    test
  18. L u c y

so what would you say that was HANGING from her crotch, do you need glasses? Really that is the only explanation. What you have written above makes sense if you discount the video- ONLY if you discount the video.
    test
  19. samii so sexii

you're sounding very close minded. I'm sure some people said the same thing about Homosexuals in the 50s. does that mean Homosexuals didn't exist and could not have ever been in the limelight? Ever heard of Rock Hudson?

My point is, from what I understand, statistically, it's not THAT uncommon. To think that one of those people could posses a great singing voice, and a unique sense of fashion is not outside of the bounds of reality.

Your argument is that she's too hot, or her body is too feminine to have male and female genitalia. I think that's flawed logic.

[​IMG]

this ass. does it belong to a male or a female??
    test
  20. 3ternal

LMFAO who cares about ass?

My butt is bigger than hers, does that mean I'm also a tranny?

When did I say?

You WILL NOT post a pic of a hermaphrodite with a body so decisively one way or the other.

Women = wide hips and narrow shoulders

Men = wide shoulders and narrow hips

Sure some men have narrow shoulders and wide hips, some women have broad shoulders and narrow hips.

But the point is that they towards the middle, not one extreme or the other.

For instance, you'll never see a man, tranny, whatever, with the hips to waist difference of say Beyonce.

Never, not in 1000 years will you.

Meanwhile Lady Gaga's body is EXTREMELY feminine.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.