Ladies...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Shit with corn in it IRM'S BITCH, Oct 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

Same reason men will cheat regardless if the woman he has is the woman of his dreams. [pus]

Imperial1
    test
  2. BlaQue--DiAm0nd

BlaQue--DiAm0nd Diamond in the ruff...

1.DISEASE FREE
    2. Intelligent
    3. Goal Oriented
    4. Big sense of humor
    5.Masculinity/aggressive
    6.SCARS( I have a weird fetish for scars)
    7. Pretty, pearly white teeth
    8. Dimples..I love me a n!gga wit dimples
    9. Brown/Dark complexion.
    10. Mature
    test
  3. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

thats the thing....there aint too many "women of dreams" around....too many of ya'll got issues..or EXTREME flaws that ya'll hide 6 months down the road...makin sure u got him shackled up and then lettin ya bad side out...then we start feelin trapped and wonderin what we got ourselves into

ya'll are complicated, ya'll dont even understand yaselves

when was the last time u was mad at ya man?
    aiight...when u was mad at him...did u actually TELL HIM, or did u expect him to kno already?

men cant read minds...okay? trust me, if u pissed off about somethin, tell the ngga RIGHT THEN AND THERE....it'll save a headache later...and the ngga might even keep faith in you...

...thats the type of shit ya'll do...and u push men like ME away wit that,

thats why i be sayin...ya'l swear u lookin for a good man, but aint willin to do what it takes to keep him....

ladies need to get they mind right...i see so many chicks on the street in the wrong state of mind, i wouldnt blame a ngga for not wanting to be faithful...ya'll just as bad as us.....prolly worst...
    test
  4. Imperial1

How do you think most of those issues come about?

Imperial1
    test
  5. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

oh shit hahahha
    test
  6. Go'diloX

Go'diloX "CEO of tha SOUF"

What a sad state our men are in......if you having these qualities gay......young ppl get it together!....lets end tha cycle together......
    test
  7. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

JaMarcus Cock Sucker BOSS

Poor parenting....

dont blame men

cuz to be honest....men been the same FOREVER...nothin about us has changed...

but YA'LL have......

i kno some grimey women....real grimey....that'll tell their boyfriend that they love them over the phone, while havin sex with another ngga.....

i was in the military...i kno how the real grimey women get down

holla at them, they say "i'm married, but when he goes to the field, i'm not"

feel me?

women are grimey......they just want a man with a solid job and a roof, and they on them....so they can sit and not do anything and depend on him....cheat on him when he gone...act like its all good when he back

its one thing to cheat, but take care of the HOUSE

its another to cheat and u aint takin care of SHIT

i wish a bitch would cheat on me....i will throw her out on the street, have her mother pick her sorry ass up......

i've thrown a chick out my car b4, made her walk home...she was talkin crazy, so i told her get the hell out my car and walk ya silly ass home....

ya'll need to be more loyal...stand by us......support us.........make us feel good

nahmean...there aint enough of ya'll out there

ya'll put up a front...but 4 or 5 months later....the same BS again.....shit gets old

and nggaz give up after a while...and just start doin what errybody else is doin....which is being grimey...and i dont blame em....

like i said...if the relationship i'm in now doesnt work out...i'm not gonna be in another one...i'ma just do what errybody else is doin....i'm startin to be convinced that there aint nobody out there worth marrying anymore.......real talk.
    test
  8. Imperial1

Why not.......

And don't you think MEN like that adds to our issues with YALL?

We're supposed to. It's called maturing.

I know some married men who'll take a woman all the way to the alter and later on in the marriage, some new coochie catches his eye and he falls in love all over again. [pus]

You talking like men don't do the same thing. [pus]

You obviously don't get out much. I see a lot more women who live on their own and can support themselves without the assistance of some sorry man.

See above comment

O the irony.

Be careful what you wish for.

What was she talking about? And men don't contribute to our issues eh? [pus]

Men need to be more loyal, stand by us, support us, and make us feel good. Better yet, make us happy.

And there isn't enough men out there who can grow out of the dog stage and become a good man.

Well if you wouldn't repeat the same b.s. we wouldn't put up a front about it.

I do. I blame their ignorance, and lazy ass attempts to be a good man.

It takes two to tango, remember that?

Imperial1
    test
  9. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

..u can take ANYTHING being said in this forum and twist it around......

dont come at me like i'm one of them dudes u talk about

i simply get tired of women cryin about wantin a good man, when they THEMSELVES have little to nothing to offer themselves..........yes its the truth.

it seems like its socially accepted for ANY women to just up and one day say "i need a good man"........but they are NOWHERE near deserving of having one due to their own shiesty ass behavior.....

and i see it erryday.......and some of them dont even realize it........
    test
  10. Imperial1

Ain't nobody twisting around shit, I'm just being real. From the way I'm reading your posts, you seem to be the selfish one in your relationship situation. In a relationship, it's not supposed to be about only you.

O the irony. Weren't you just posting about ALL women?

O the irony. I get sick and tired of men telling themselves they want a good woman, then he gets one and cheats on her. [pus]

Two words: Vice versa

The only difference between what you see and what I see is that I see both genders. You only see one.

Imperial1
    test
  11. GuYaNeSe_KiNg

GuYaNeSe_KiNg New Member

lol @ every thread in these forums becoming a men vs women issue.

Basically...some women are fucked up and some men are fucked up, you cant blame the WHOLE gender for what happens, now leave it at that

this shit is gettin annoyin now
    test
  12. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

nothin i spoke of has anything to do with the relationship i'm in...we havent even had an arguement yet...and its been 6 months.......

all i'm sayin is that every last woman i've met are always talkin negative about men...and i see what they do and they have the nerve to wonder why they cant keep a man in the first place

i aint never ever cheated on nobody ma...never....

and my statement wasnt about ALL women...i'm simply gettin at the ones jumpin the bandwagon acting like they deserve a good man when they out trickin erry weekend........

chicks wanna slide out on their man...coo

but i'm tired of ya'll downin US...when ya'll can be just as grimey as us.......

GRIMIER in some cases.......havin babies by a ngga and then lyin to the one u wanna be wit sayin he the father........ALL TYPES of SHIT.......

and i lost count of married women makin advances towards me...shamelessly i must add

ya'll grimey........lol@ maturing......its starting to be accepted for ya'll to be hoes...i hate it

i cant blame a ngga for not wanting to be in a serious relationship

from my standpoint HONESTLY....there aint nothin out there worth chasin or holdin......real talk.
    test
  13. Imperial1

I wish "some" of these folks would get that through their heads.

Imperial1
    test
  14. Imperial1

O really?

Riiight.

And just exactly what are you doing now?

Good for you. Want a cookie?

Then you should've said that instead of saying "women this, women that."

Just exactly who is YA'LL?

Well both parties are guilty. A man should KNOW if he's fathered a child or not and a female should KNOW who impregnated her. The thing is, had both parties had a condom in the mix, it could've been prevented.

Compared to the countless men who secretly cheat on their wives be it with a male or female? (Yes, I'm counting the DL men!) *crickets*

See there you go with that "ya'll" again, yet you're not talking about ALL women. [pus]

Judging from your posts, I can see why a lot of women prefer to be single nowadays.

I agree. I may not if I'm committed to a man with a ring on my finger whom I view as a GOOD MAN.

Imperial1
    test
  15. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

imperial....ur a cold woman.........

i can feel the frigid aura thru the pc and shit

i aint even tryin to down ya'll

i'm simply sayin that men get most of the bad rap for somethin that women do JUST as much

i got a good woman...i'm happy for once........but i had to go thru alotta grimey no good skallies to get to the gold...i'm simply speakin out for my fellas.....

just cuz i said this will be my last relationship dont mean i'ma go out and break hearts...it just mean i aint gonna COMMIT...and she will be notified soon as that time comes where we gotta talk bout that.....aint nothin wrong with that......

if u a good woman...good, this dont apply to u...and i dont kno why u seem to be takin it so personal....i aint takin it personal.......we all no good anyway, right? no need to be gettin slight indignit wit me like i'm ATTACKIN ya'll...i'm just puttin the info out there that if all men are dogs...then theres alotta bitches (in the most literal term) runnin right beside them dogs....

peace.
    test
  16. Imperial1

Get out the matrix. You'on know me like that.

Then THAT'S. WHAT. YOU. SHOULD'VE. SAID.

I thought you wasn't talking about your relationship?

Random chicks won't make you feel any better than you do now while you're IN a relationship.

You're reaching. I'm just enhancing the discussion.

[?]

Who is "ya'll?"

See, I never made any type of reference to ALL men. I always posted SOME men. There's a difference.

Salaam

Imperial1
    test
  17. JaMarcus Cock Sucker

u misunderstood what i said...i'm not slidin out on nobody...just sayin, i will let it be known that the relationship isnt committed......

and i aint talkin bout my relationship!!

i'm just sayin if the shit i'm in dont work out...then this is an option i might take.....

i was stating that i got a good woman to SHOW that i aint just on here tryin to make it seem like there aint no good women out there on some hate shit...its not like that........feel me?
    test
  18. hand jive

hand jive New Member

wotz with this diesease free bullshit? in sickness and in health bitches
    test
  19. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

i hate the ''money motivated'' answer.

yet they leave out the ''FIT AS FUCKKKK!!!'' answer because they dont want to be seen as shallow.
    test
  20. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I desire a mate who manages his finances wisely and who also makes fitness(health) a priority in his life... I couldn't care less if other people see that as being shallow... those are qualities that I value in someone I could potentially be spending the rest of my life with.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.