Ladies, You Offended If A Dude Checks Out Your Booty?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Nov 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

^Word... I blush whenever a female shows interest in me... I don't know how to handle it. I'm used to being the hunter.
    test
  2. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

LOL Boobs and eyes being a guys favourite, no way? ;o) I do love my eyes, I think they are the best thing God gave me LOL. So I'm thankful for them ;o) I will remember not to hide them so much (including the boobs, haha although I rather keep them hidden lol).

Rip, I assure you I don't have "Fake" eyes haha. Although I'd love to get red or something and make me look Evil mwahahahaha ;o)
    test
  3. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

I think it's tacky. It also makes me think he can't control himself.
    test
  4. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol if the booty that big that nigga can't control his self she needs to be getting paid lol but i feel you starm haha
    test
  5. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Rip, I assure you I don't have "Fake" eyes haha. Although I'd love to get red or something and make me look Evil mwahahahaha ;o)

lol that would be kind of fly haha
    test
  6. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Yeah, you could call me Evil Eva....lmao
    test
  7. .+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+

.+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+ ReMi-Da dRuNkn pRiNcEsS

i dont really care if a guy ooks. It doesnt bother me, i just ignore it and do what i gotta do.
    test
  8. B. Fury

B. Fury Active Member

I don't think it is really a big deal as long as the guy has enough courtesy to be inconsp!cuous about it. It's always been a practice for me to look ahead of the direction a girl is already walking so when she passes my sight I get a good glance (lol).

But what's funny is the guys who have absolutely no shame lol. I see'em all the time...I mean...I can understand why they're looking, but it's like dude...don't be so obvious! lol
    test
  9. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

^^^^lmao lol right haha
    test
  10. venom inflictor

venom inflictor New Member

I'm obvious on purpose.

I was starin at this hoes ass in the gym the other day, shit was looking REAL nice in those tight ass spandex pants she was doin some shit in the mirror to the right of me and i was lookin just starin and i knew she knew i was doin it, and she kept comin back to that area and she left once i left the area [funny]

*drools at those titties*

i love bitches in the gym
    test
  11. .+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+

^^ and why didnt you talk??
    test
  12. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Nah, I think feeling you up would accurately indicate a loss of self control more than just mere staring, which is completely human... but hey, that's just me.
    test
  13. venom inflictor

venom inflictor New Member

i dont talk to ANYONE when im exercising, i hate doin that shit it breaks my concentration.
    test
  14. .+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+

^^ okay i understand. =) lol
    test
  15. thakang17

thakang17 Back Wit It

Yeah I definitely agree man. At one point in time, I never really approached the really beautiful women; I just felt as though I would be immediately shot down because I figured that they were used to gettin' approached by the best of the best. Evetually I learned that the naturally beautiful ones are really open-minded and respectful. The high-maintanance ones are the craziest.
    I'm not sure if women feel the same about me. I'm a real nice looking cat, but may come across as somewhat cocky, but I'm usually in my own zone thinking about something.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.