Ladies, You Offended If A Dude Checks Out Your Booty?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Nov 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Like quick glances to prolonged staring? Is it creepy, or is it flattering?
    test
  2. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

It doesn't bother me unless he's ogling to the point where it's making me uncomfortable and/or if he's making obnoxious comments.
    test
  3. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol ok but he might be fresh out the joint and can't help it lol
    test
  4. pinky

pinky yeah yeah yeah

It doesnt bother me if he looks....just as long as when he speaks he's looking at my face.
    test
  5. tight-eyes

Thats why they invented pepper spray. I'll help him "help it"... you can't ogle folks when your eyeballs are burning the hell up... lol!
    test
  6. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

mmmmhmmmmmm
    test
  7. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I totally agree. The other thing that bothers me to no end is when OLD CREEPY ass lookin men stare at my chest...ick. It just grosses me out.

Funny you mentioned the jail thing. I went to court last week to see if my uncle was getting out of jail. He's been in 30 something days....and all the inmates that came out to go before the judge (including the judge) glanced over at me cuz I was wearing a shirt that was a bit revealing (not sluttly tho just showed great clevage!) and I was in the front row lol.
    test
  8. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Does it matter if he's handsome or not?

I think it does... a lot is forgiven if he's looking correct.
    test
  9. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Well naturally if he's good looking it's "okay". But only to an extent. Just because he's good looking doesn't give him the right to gawk.
    test
  10. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

^So you're telling me you would cuss out Brad Pitt for gawking?
    test
  11. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

LOL Well I doubt Brad Pitt would even GAWK for starters lol. But yeah, I wouldn't like it if he just sat and stared and didn't say shit. I'd want a conversation or something. Don't just gawk.
    test
  12. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

^Ha ha... you're funny.

I like to gawk and then when we make eye contact, I'll blow a kiss... that really throws them off... it's weird when it happens to me, though... I stopped off at the supermarket one time and this girl, who was sitting in the car, blew a kiss at me... I started blushing like a 5-year-old.
    test
  13. tight-eyes

"Its only sexual harrassment if you're ugly." LMAO... I kid!

If he had any game about himself and was confident enough to respectfully approach, instead of leering from afar like a psycho perv, yeah, his looks would matter. That ogling and rude comment shyt cancels his chances, no matter what he looks like.
    test
  14. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

haha. That's funny, I think if a dude did that I'd do it back. Just to see the reaction. And if I saw someone staring long enough I'd blow a kiss or wink. Mostly with the younger guys LOL That's funny stuff.
    test
  15. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

i agree that there's a line between looking, and effin mentally masturbating. like, if you're gonna look, look, but don't stare and make obscene hand geusture or say something rude, and act like an ass. that's just gross.

i dun know about where you're from, but the cute guys around my way...they never give you the time of day. Because they KNOW they're cute, and all the girls treat them as if they're cute...so they don't even gawk to begin with. It's always the creepy old men, or the fugly guys that couldn't catch a date, even if they paid for it.

And even if one of those cute boys did stare too hard, they'd still get the "excuse me" only it'd be in way that let them know to just come correctly.
    test
  16. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

it's like they said on Seinfeld with clevage

"Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun. You don't stare at it. It's too risky. Ya get a sense of it and then you look away. "
    test
  17. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Its only sexual harrassment if you're ugly." LMAO

had me crying lmao
    test
  18. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

samii you have women that act the same way they are so beautiful but the way they act make them ugly
    test
  19. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

haha I love that show.

This is so true. Those "cute" boys know they're cute. Those are the ones you wanna stay away from tho. Cuz they're far too cocky. I can't stand them :/ Even if they are cute lol.
    test
  20. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

^I feel the same way about "beautiful" women... but it's usually the glamorous, highly accessorized and made-up "pretty" women that act that way... the naturally beautiful ones are as sweet as sugar.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.