Ladies you ever cum from dry humping?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Mr ExZ, Aug 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

me and my lady were messin around the other night.. after we had already had sex

and she was just slidin back and forth on my dick but it wasnt inside her.. and she started gettin into it, and apparently i was hittin some spot right without fuckin her and she actually ended up gettin off

i mean im all about makin my girl happy.. and once in awhile is cool, but that shit is rough on my dick haha

any of yous ever cum without actually bein penetrated?
    test
  2. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

i think some women probably can or could. I believe it's more of a state of mind then anything else. i believe if you are talking to them and saying the right things while you dry humping you can make them reach their peak and make them have an orgasm if they have the right mind set at the time.
    test
  3. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

yes.

there are only a few times in my life where i have cum WITHOUT clitoral stimulation. for the most part, i need it.

however, i prefer both ;)
    test
  4. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I've been with a woman who did... god damn teaser... she did suck me off in the end, though.

I have a theory on women who can't cum through intercourse alone, though... I think it's because they masturbate too much... it's the same with men who cum too fast... a lot of them are so used to masturbating quickly to get off, that when they get with a woman, they're bodies are conditioned to cum fast... women who masturbate clitorally tend to condition their bodies to only orgasm that way... but I've never encountered a woman who I couldn't make cum through vaginal sex... my wife does nearly every time, depending on how motivated I am. She even told me that she thinks twice about leaving me, because so many women have told her it's hard to find a man who can make them cum through vaginal sex.
    test
  5. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

On the flip, though, my pussy-eating skills are kinda wack... I like it, though... I guess I just don't have the oral or lingual stamina to make them cum that way... I did one time when I was drunk... seems like you have loads of stamina when you're drunk... but when I'm sober, I'll give you like 10, 15 mins tops before I'm too tired, if you ain't cum after that, then sorry...
    test
  6. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

ewww...pussy
    test
  7. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol it's like a bowl of frosted flakes it's grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!!!!!!

everytime you eat it you save a life. Have you saved a life today?
    test
  8. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

^ bwahahahahaha

save a life! eat some pussy!
    test
  9. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

have your life been saved lately:love-smil lol

it really relaxes a woman when she's mad at the world lol.

as a matter of fact ladies if you need your life saved sign here---------------------- lol i'm a certified life guard lmao.
    test
  10. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Sounds like something BBG would say.
    test
  11. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

i got the attention i so desperately sought.

thanks guys

id only eat pussy if it looked TIGHT AND pretty
    test
  12. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

you sure do nani and you need to fix your web cam your dog keeps getting in the way. i pay you good money to watch dammit. lol
    test
  13. Erotic Journeys

Erotic Journeys myspace.com/eroticice

test
  14. Akademik Prod

Akademik Prod Microphone Menace

I ate some pussy last night.... My first actual dime piece girl... Had me pick her up from the bar, and I asked where she wanted me to take her.. She said, "Your House."

So, immediately I knew it was gonna go down...
    test
  15. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol and so were you apparently haha

i remember those days ha ha i use to keep me a fresh pack of condoms and towels in the back seat lol. And gum for dancing lol. didn't always make to their house or my house lol hit it in the parking lot lol.
    test
  16. Akademik Prod

I had a great time.. She text me out of the blue, like, "Pick me up"....

I thought she just needed a ride, but, being the gentleman that I am, didnt really want to do anything with her, although fine as hell, I didnt want her to do anything she wouldnt do while sober.. But I asked if she wanted it, and she said Drunk or not, its going down...

So, being as horny as I had gotten, strapped up, and knocked the bottom out...

one of my 2009 highlights =)
    test
  17. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I feel the same way... I'm a picky eater.

Some guys I know will munch anything.
    test
  18. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

That's just ONE theory, because I believe it's mostly psychological... conditioning is mental... I masturbate a lot, too, and I can control my ejaculation through vaginal sex, unless it's some new pussy that's really, really good, then it's a lot harder... but that's because it's psychological.

The other part is technique... on the guy's end... if he's not hittin' it properly, then she ain't gonna cum no matter how hard she tries... or his equipment may not be adequate enough... I think it all boils down to sexual chemistry or compatibility... some people are just 'off' with each other.
    test
  19. Akademik Prod

Word....
    test
  20. DeuceII84

DeuceII84 New Member

My ex was the same way she loved playon wit herself while we were doin the damn thing
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.