Ladies who have been Pregnant

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Catch TWENTY 2, Jun 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catch TWENTY 2

Catch TWENTY 2 Poet Extrodinaire

Question: My girlfriend thinks she's pregnant. She's taken two pregnancy test and they both say said she's not. But she keeps telling me how she's having nausea and she's getting dizzy and things of that nature. Is there a way that she could be pregnant even though the pregnancy test say otherwise?
    test
  2. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

There is a slim chance. It all depends how early she's taken the test. Most say AFTER you've missed your first period. Some will work before it's missed. It's best to check a few days AFTER your period was due.

I guess it all depends. Because with my second, we were trying and I know I'm very fertile it only takes ONCE. I was at the hospital for a bad migrain and I needed a shot of demerol (they are that bad) and they ask if you are pregnant. Being fertile I figured I had to have been by now. They tested my blood and urine, came back negitive. So whatever. That's fine. Then after that close to period time I took 2 home pregnancy test. Both negitive. Finally after I would be 8 weeks along I took another test, and it was a faint positive (I was 8 weeks preg at this time). So it really all depends I guess. (sorry to ramble)

To be on the safe side, I'd go with testing a few days after period is due :eek:)
    test
  3. AHMGP

AHMGP Cum & Get It

^^Tell em Nanijah....(smiles)
    test
  4. pinky

pinky yeah yeah yeah

test
  5. Abra Kadabra

Abra Kadabra My Alias

its just cramps
    test