Ladies who don't wear underware.....

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by MISSKEYdaQUEEN, Jun 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

BE CAREFUL you are prone to yeast infections, especially if you don't clean often. You have to prevent the sweat from accumulating in that region!

Let her breath girls...let her breath!!!!
    test
  2. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I never could go comando [or braless, for that matter... unless the shirt requires not wearing a bra] in public... at home, thats another story... I do it all the time... especially after a shower and/or going to bed.

In public, though - its just an uncomfortable feeling for me to go out like that... I feel safer wearing drawls... even if its a teeny weenie g-string [aka "dental floss"]... just something! lol.
    test
  3. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

I agree w/ Tights completely..
    test
  4. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

As do I!!!

I have gone without panties once...man....it felt wierd....and the fellas KNOW!!!!

ANd my tits are too big to go braless!!lol
    test
  5. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

What about the panty-lines with certain, tight dresses and white pants?
    test
  6. tight-eyes

Thongs or g-strings... they make the kind that are seamless so you can't see their lines through your clothes.
    test
  7. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

^^^Thank you...I think Konscious knew that he just wanted a broad to tell him,lol
    test
  8. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

I have a panty fetish... it turns me on just to hear a girl say the word "panties."

"Don't drop your drawers, I'll fuck through your daisy dukes" - Redman
    test
  9. .+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+

.+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+ ReMi-Da dRuNkn pRiNcEsS

i love my undies too much to go without them. i collect them lol =)
    but i can go braless every now and then cuz my breasts arent all that big
    test
  10. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

^If they're perky, then you really don't need a bra anyways... brassieres are the reason that breasts tend to sag after awhile because the support takes away the work of the muscles, leaving them to atrophy.
    test
  11. .+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+

.+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+ ReMi-Da dRuNkn pRiNcEsS

^ they are not small but not too big either, i prefer wearing a bra but sometimes it just doesnt look good with a bra
    test
  12. tight-eyes

I know... he's a horn dog. I don't mind entertaining him, though... he's pretty funny.
    test
  13. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

I understand to a certain extent but...I have 38DD's I need a bra....or gravity will have the shiot to my KNEES!!!! There are exercises I do to strengthen my chest muscles though....
    test
  14. XxPuReInnOcEncexX

XxPuReInnOcEncexX New Member

Yup. i totally agree with Tight. also i feel sexier when im wearing cute panties, rather than nothing.
    test
  15. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

you know what...I'm like the only girl I know that can go without panties and be totally cool with it...sometimes i prefer it. weather it be jeans, shorts, sweats, or a skirt (althought the times with the skirt, I just forgot lol), I've worn it all without panties. Why do people think it's nasty or slutty? IMO, your pants are made of fabric...just like your underwear...only it's a different kind of material. Yes, you have to make sure you're clean to avoid infections, but you should be clean no matter what you wear anyway, so that shouldn't be a problem.

I dunno. I just think it's taboo, and no one has a real reason as to why it's off limits. My cousin used to sleep in her bra and panties. one time she found out that I wasn't wearing any under my sleep stuff, and she was so curious and just couldn't believe that I could sleep like that. she tried it and loved it, and talked about how comfortable it is. I don't say that to try and persuade people....i'm just saying, it has no sexual untertones...you're naked under your panties...why is it so taboo?
    test
  16. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

^Forget that other noise, do you feel free and sexy when you go without panties? Like how does it feel when a cool breeze hits you?
    test
  17. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I agree with tight also. I can do that at home and do it often. Like she said after a shower or for bed. But when I go out, I feel naked if I don't have my bra and panties on. Although sometimes I can do without panties, I just dunno if I could do it in jeans or something like that. It'd have to be some comfortable ass pants for me to go without panties. I couldn't go without bra either. Like Misskey, they are just too big to be doing that shit. Plus I'm not trying to have them all over the place like that. Keep them compact in the bra lol.
    test
  18. tight-eyes

Same here... they make undies for a reason!
    test
  19. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

to a certain extent, yes. I think it's very liberating...And when you're not wearing panties (don't be too weirded out by this), it's like you have a secret, and only you know what it is. it's hot IMO...but hey, what do I know.

How does it feel when a breeze hits? Again, don't be weirded out, but it's refreshing. like taking a cool shower after you get home from work in the summertime. One time I left the house w/o panties and i was wearing a skirt (I was running late, and underwear are the last thing i put on when i wear a skirt cuz i have to shave b4 i leave, and i just forgot). I didn't realize I wasn't wearing any until the wind blew...it's a surprise, but it brings me back to that secret thing. Like, you know people are looking at you, and they're looking at the skirt and your legs - but you know something they don't know, that they would probably love to know...

ok, i think i've divulged enough 411 LoL
    test
  20. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

All due respect mah, what secret do you have??...dudes know when a girl is wearing a bra and panties opposed to not wearing them. THEY KNOW!! Even thongs. But if you like it then, have fun. I don't know I think it's gross!lol...But do what you do and I appreciate your honesty!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.