Ladies..when you gave a guy some head, and................................ ...........

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, May 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Ladies..when you gave a guy some head, and if he told someone about it and they approached you wanting some, which is that would piss you off the most...the fact that jerk # 1 told your business, or the nerve of jerk # 2, asking if he could get a turn, or # 3, would you even be upset at all? Talk to me ladies!
    test
  2. WinterFalls

WinterFalls New Member

Hmm this is a hard one... I would be kind of upset at him telling my biz but if i have good head game it would just make my ego burst lmao but the nerve of some guy asking me when he just found out from the other dude would be kinda of fucked
    test
  3. Sloss Littlez

Sloss Littlez KING SLOSS THE BOSS NIGGA

winterfalls is a rare female if the user is one.

most females get so mad and offended

i would NEVER be offended if a woman told me she wanted my dick yet if u even tell a chick she has a great ass(IRL) or she has DSLs.. she gets all mad lmaooo

females smh
    test
  4. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lmao you know lol how you tell a woman she has a nice ass nicely lol. what you suppose to say to them uuuuum i must say you have a nice ass and smile lol she'll slap the hell out you lol.
    test
  5. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I don't respect men that gossip like women. I would be pissed off that he ran his mouth and put my business in the streets, but that's the risk you run when engaging in casual sex... the guy might not care enough about you or think enough of you to respect your privacy (and I'm assuming it was a casual sex partner that ran his mouth, because men don't generally share intimate details about women they actually care about).
    test
  6. WinterFalls

WinterFalls New Member

I am a woman :/ Plus I don't get mad over certain shit:)
    test
  7. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

well it all depends on the woman and what she will and want let bother her lol. Just that if its the bomb bay you don't want everybody knowing how good it was cause you don't want to not risk not getting it from her again lol.
    test
  8. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

What's ironic... is that guys pray for the reverse scenario all the time... like we hope the girl we smash tells all of her homegirls about it so they'd want some, too.

:funny:

Especially when the homegirl is finer and we've wanted her all along.
    test
  9. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lmao no shit lol:funny:
    test
  10. WinterFalls

WinterFalls New Member

dsl's is where its at if you don't got them dont put your mouth on a dick TBH
    test
  11. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

test
  12. lalaland

lalaland Phillip Drummond them

this tbh ^^
    but this is a complicated question/scenerio, depends on my mood at the time lol..but I'd probably be disturbed with the fact guy #2 assumes id give bj's like skittles or something. But if a girls headgame is good isnt she a keeper? and therefore wouldnt guy #1 want her around for more?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.