ladies what the hell does this mean

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by ILLASTYX, Aug 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ILLASTYX

ILLASTYX SHINNING FINGER !!!!!!!!!

you,know i've heard this line quite a bit personally i 've never been real clear on the meanings behind this saying by girls" heres a giving senario that may come up. i'll meet a girl and we will be kick'n it spending time hanging out and ish like dat and she'll really be feeling me and shit, and then she might say how she likes me and seem to want to get with me, and then we will be speaking to each other on those terms like relationship wise, and then maybe a week or two l8r when im really into thinkin bout being the girl. i'll ask so whats up wit us , you like me right and then i here the infamous line

>"YEAH I LIKE YOU, YOU COOL"< What the hell is that i dont know cause that shit just happened to me yesterday me and this girl was in my carand i ask her and she like yeah you cool, and im thinkin i wasnt just cool a few days ago a few days ago you were all over me kissin and huggin on me and wantin to spend time with me gettin in touch wit me now oh im just cool

"yeah i like you, your cool
    test
  2. ILLASTYX

thanx fa da help

riiiiight :!
    test
  3. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

That means she enjoys your company. Not necessarily meaning she wants you for an s/o.

Imperial1
    test
  4. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

I've never said that so I don't know the context..I guess that she's just not feeling you in that way anymore ?
    test
  5. ILLASTYX

i dont know anymore either its just i've heard it and i wonder brings the change, i mean i know i work a lot but i make time when i can but i dont be comming around all the time but i keep in touch u think thats why cause it may seem like im being distant but its because of work and ish like that
    test
  6. In-Awe.

In-Awe. .. Speak On It..

Whats She Supposed To Say When You Ask Her If She Likes You?.. Wanna Get Married.. ??

Maybe I Just Dont Understand Where Her Mental Was At AT The Time But.. Dont Go So Deep Into That Statement
    test
  7. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

i've said that b4...when i said it, i didn't know what to say when he asked me....like, u dun ask ppl if they like you....that's like on that elementary ish "do you like me? circle 'yes' 'no' or 'maybe'"

maybe, you caught her off gaurd...maybe she likes you, but when u asked she didn't wanna be like "hell yeah!" and just said "yeah...you cool"

to all the guys...i advise you to never ask a girl that...if she likes you...you will know it...
    test
  8. ILLASTYX

ok wit wasnt like dat persay, what really happened in that moment we were in my car driving and she was like i gotta ask u somthing she said that her friend wanted her to ask me, i was like go head ask me ur question and she said, she wanted to know where does she us in a yr, she caught me off gaurd and i was thinkin what was that supposed to mean and then, and she was like where do u see us in a yr and im thinkin well we just met im hoping we can get to know each other more spend more time go from there, and from that day a couple days later is when i possed my question because somthing came up that made me ask so whats the deal u still feelin me the way im feelin u, and she the one who was all over me and wanted me and when i ask for re-assurance due to the situation that approached it self i get the answer yeah "you cool"
    test
  9. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

i kno when I say that to a chick...that merely means, i dont mind u....but i aint thinkin much of you either.......if at all......

ur gonna have to grow on her a lil more......
    test
  10. ILLASTYX

u know, i think its weird how someone one day can think the world of u and u be all they need, then the next its turned up side down, and thats exactly how this is. ya know and it feels shitty but what eva her lost im done well atleast i think i am tell ya somthing different if i decide to wanna continue to talk 2 her.
    test
  11. ILLASTYX

test
  12. NAiT

NAiT myself

maybe it just means.....she likes you, your cool.

so be cool. If you want her, know how to take her. Be a man. Don't act like a little boy who doesn't know what he's doing with a woman. Here's the solution to all your women problems: forget about the girl and live your life. She'll either like you or she wont. Just think of them as friends. With male friends you play basketball and video games, you never ask if you like each other. With female friends sometimes you get to make out, in between listening to all her bullshit and slipping in the necessary compliments. If you can actually sit there and listen to all her bullshit and be interested in what she has to say.....well then you've really got something there. Don't fuck it up, and remember. Just because SHE gets to talk for an hour and complain, doesn't mean YOU get to.
    test
  13. ILLASTYX

test
  14. In-Awe.

In-Awe. .. Speak On It..

She Just Doesnt Want To Seem Like Shes Ready To Be All Serious Or On Ya Penis On Some Serious Ishhh.. The Fact That She Asked You Where Do You See Yall In A Year.. Means She Likes You..

Unless, She Just Has ISsues..

Pssh

Gone
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.