"Ladies nights."

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by GaLaTeA, Jul 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

I'm truely amazed by ladies who are able to attend parties/clubs not only on weekends but also during the week, sometimes even for years without having any other "goals" (not sure if appropriate term) in life...

Don't get me wrong, nothing wrong with partying, but it becomes a bit pointless in such a magnitude, no?

:idk:
    test
  2. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

In my circle of friends (which includes a sister and cousin), I am the only married one. They are all single, going from one flavor of the week to another in search of 'love'. Some of them HAVE to go out every weekend, (both Friday and Saturday) and often midweek as well. I don't get this either. Everyone knows love isn't found on the dance floor, or in a bottle of beer, so why go to so much effort (and through so much money) for something that leaves you the same way (relatively speaking) coming out as you were going in??

Don't get me wrong, I love going out periodically with the girls (they are AWESOME), but my goal is to throw out a hip with my (not so) sexy dance moves, lol
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

For some reason I've never seen clubs as anything but madhouses where egos came out, drama occuring and fun time being replaced by various mediations. Not to mention, it's not pretty when ladies get beyond drunk and belligerent.

The bolded part reminds me of a Lily Allen song ~ "22".

It's cool getting out every once in a while, enjoy the company of good friends, yet finding love in a club must be the worst idea ever. I swear, people should be getting employed and falling in love during rush hours ~ where everything get's tested; from one's patience to civility.
    test
  4. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.