Ladies...in the club...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Jersey_Emcee, Aug 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jersey_Emcee

Jersey_Emcee aka LiQuiDliFe

what makes you wanna dance with a dude???...if he's not the best lookin...would you still dance with dude???...are yall picky who yall twerk with???...
    test
  2. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

If he wasn't the best looking but could still dance, then yes I'd still dance with dude. Just because I'm dancing with him doesn't mean I'm going to take him home ;o)
    test
  3. Jersey_Emcee

word...cause i be seeing some bad ass bitches dancing with some duck ass dudes sometimes...i be like wtf...

but I get my trwek on...but honestly i wouldnt dance with a busted chick...i danced with a few big girls to that club song "watch out for the big girl"...lol...but it was on some funny shit...
    test
  4. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I'll dance with pretty much anybody as long as I'm feeling the song and in the mood... its not like we have to get married or have sex, its just a dance.
    test
  5. Jersey_Emcee

true...but some bitches do be acting boo-gee n shit like they too cute to dance wiht a ³³³³³...
    test
  6. TrAdeMaRk EnoX

TrAdeMaRk EnoX New Member

i feel that...you just gotta jump on it.. like fuck it. she play you.its all hood....most likely twisted anyway...
    test
  7. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Not long ago I was at the club dancing and this skinny, something else looking white guy comes up and starts dancing beside me...and then trying to get a little too close. I just kept moving away pretending I didn't see him there. But then when I went to walk away, dude grabbed my arm and wanted me to stay and dance. I just ignored him and walked away....situations like that...nah I won't stay and dance.
    test
  8. Jersey_Emcee

word...i dont have no problem hopin on ass...i do it all the time...its nuffin really...its eaither she gone feel you or not...aint shit...i'll just go to the next broad...so i feel you...
    test
  9. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

Yeah same here... Ill dance with anyone as long as they dont try and get "fresh" with me...lol
    test
  10. tight-eyes

I know some girls like to play high post like that, but notice how I said "as long as I'm... in the mood"... I don't always dance with every man that asks (most times they don't actually "ask" anyway... they just run up on you and start gyrating)... sometimes I just don't feel like it... that's not being "boo-gee", that's (a) not feeling like dancing or (b) not feeling like dancing with that particular person for whatever reason... a woman doesn't owe it to any guy to dance with him just because shes up in the club. Half of the time, the guys just wanna slap their meat up against a gals butt cheeks, anyway... thats not dancing... thats dry humping, and I don't go dancing so some grimey fool can get his jollies rubbing up on my cakes... I don't know, it didn't used to bother me so much when I was younger, especially when I was really into the song... but, nowadays that'll get a n*gga checked real quick... I've even had men walk away because I would push them back when they got too close, or wasn't bending over and doing all the extra stuff the rest of the girls were doing on the dance floor.

K... I'm on a tangent... but you catch my drift.
    test
  11. Jersey_Emcee

lol...you just need a ³³³³³ like me to break you off...to something slow like "Slow Down" by Bobby Valentino...yeah...you seem like one of them gals...
    test
  12. tight-eyes

That's just it... I don't go to the club to get "broke off"... most guys wanna do too much on the dance floor. I just like to groove and enjoy the music, not hump.
    test
  13. Jersey_Emcee

lol...i feel you...but i can "break you off" without all that extra humpin' and all that...

Im not sayin me...but im just saying...you in the club...vibin' with ya girls...dude come up real smooth and grab ya hand...nice lil 2 step...looking you in the eyes...one hand on ya shoulder...ya girls is blushin'...you almost forgot you had a man...

thats getting broke off...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.