Ladies, if you wearing a low-cut top...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Ignorant, Apr 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Nah, I definitely get it. I do not like it when men I find highly undesireable ogle and stare at me. Just how I feel. Fuck being P.C., that shit is annoying.
    test
  2. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I was reminded of this thread today. I was out with my husand and boys and wearing this cute maternity top that's a bit low cut. But also I've noticed that the girls are getting more "jiggly" because they are filling with milk (way to early if you ask me) but they have grown in size as well (ugh pain!). But as I try to walk nicely and slowly they are still popping out. I noticed this dirty gross old man (no seriously he's like a pedo, disgusting!) looking and as he walks by me I guess he smiled. My husband was behind me and says "did you see that?!" I'm like "See what?" he's said "That man just checked out your TITS and smiled like it made his day" LMAO. I'm like I knew it, so I put my zip up hoody on, not covering me totally but enough to feel like ppl weren't staring. Then as we're walking this guy just GAWKS---again my husband says "that guy that just passed us couldn't keep his eyes off your breast.....that's hot" LMAO WTF?! That's HOT?! He's all proud dudes are looking---I'm like you have no idea what I go through everyday having this happen. He's like well can you blame them? They just need to learn how to do it without getting caught. They are way to obvious LOL

He's such a dork but I love him. But it was too funny hearing HIM catch them and laughing it off like it was nothing. He thought it was the funniest thing.
    test
  3. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Hopefully he's as tolerant when the baby comes out looking like me.
    test
  4. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

haha he'd probably say "that's hot". Then ask me why I didn't video tape the conception. Might even demand a repeat with a video camera rolling.
    test
  5. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Your hubby sounds so cool and funny... I love guys with that chill & confident kinda attitude. I can see why ya so sprung on him! lol
    test
  6. Langford

Langford New Member

lmao
    test
  7. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

He has his moments for sure ;o) I do tell ya, he's enjoying the pregnancy boobs too LOL
    test
  8. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Pregnant boobs are the shit... and breastmilk tastes like half and half cream.
    test
  9. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

You tell em, breast milk is not that bad. I tried it when I was breast feeding my son because I figured if I"m making him drink it, I gotta test it out first hahaha. Is that weird? Probably. :eek:)
    test
  10. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

lol if its not tact it definantly falls under havin any sort of game

lemme find out ur talkin to a girl and just blurt oh

'nice clevage u got there'

and the end result is successful.

that type of talk is saved for when u have her lyin on her back right before love makin is about to erupt

thats when u compliment her physique.. not when shes in public in a t.

this is all said with the idea you're talkin about random people not people who ur comfortable with
    test
  11. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Today was a positive day with the looking of the breast.

I was talkin to one of my youngin's that I just adore. I'm telling you if I was single and this kid was older. Gosh have mercy on his soul LMAO. But no seriously he's a sweetheart but a wee young at 17 (eek, almost 18 ha). Anyway I was talking to him today, he's taller than me so I went to look up at him to say something and saw he was staring right into the boobies bwahahaha he didn't take his eyes away right away either and I had to contain my laughter inside and kept going pretending I had not notice.

Now if it's that kind of looking, I welcome it ;o) Oh how great that was LMAO.
    test
  12. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

LOL..he's one of those dudes with the attitude like "yeah, you see this bomb ass girl I'm walkin with? That's ME! That's all ME!"

Some dudes have that nervous insecurity where they will see somebody lookin, and they'll immediately grab their girl's hand or wrap their arm around them...I laugh at that. Sometimes, their girl will be talkin to a dude for whatever reason, and they'll be talkin and makin that eye to eye contact...n outta nowhere, the dude just comes n hugs em from behind just to "claim her" or let the dude know what the deal is.
    test
  13. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

haha I dunno if he thinks I'm the bomb ass girl, but I know he knows the titty's are all HIS! ;o)

Actually he was with me when I saw this guy I worked with. As we were talking my husband walked away to go check a different part of the store out. Just left me there talking to the guy---he knows what is his and he knows what's his is going no where. ;o)

I'm not sure what I'd do if I had an overly jealous husband. Because I give no reason for him to believe I'm looking else where. Plus he's got it going on in the bedroom. Couldn't replace that I'm afraid LMAO
    test
  14. Cadet_Karma

Cadet_Karma I used to give a fuck....

not to brag but unless I wear a turtle neck
    its like mission impossible not to have some dude staring
    ok maybe not a turtle neck but damn is it my fault ALL
    the shirts I like are lowcut..so it kinda comes with the
    territory if you got girls like I got!!!
    test
  15. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

well they do want to get noticed but only by certain guys so Ill never say anything
    i probably catch myself looking though
    some really like the attention I really dont understand why some have seemed to have a bad reaction when they were looking very sexy(and obvious about it to)
    it's just that all men look...
    some of them just like the attention and the notices they get and really dont want anything else with it though
    so i definitely wouldnt say no comment like that....lol
    test
  16. ~Eloquent

true....but i really dont think a man should stare at a girl when shes with another guy like that
    but truthfully when Ive seen really hot girls in the past at times i would try to sneak looks at them and their man would catch me and I sometimes thought "damn so im not supposed to be attracted to women"
    but overall though I really wouldnt want a guy completely staring down a girl if she was together with me like that,but looking is nothing like them trying to talk to her though.....
    test
  17. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^I like when dudes look at my woman when I'm with her... I just smile at them, like "I know you want this, dawg... but she's mine." As long as they don't approach, everything is kosher... but I love that staring and ogling shit... it makes me feel proud. It's stupid to want to fight a dude just for looking... disrespectful comments, touching, etc. are another thing and you can get your wig twisted for that... but go ahead and look.

I remember years ago when I was leaving the club with this fine PR chick, nearly every dude at the bar was turning his head as we were walking out... and then this big 6'6", 300 lbs dude that I was cool with who was standing at the door, just told me "god damn playboy... handle that, for real!" I was like, "yes sir!"
    test
  18. ~Eloquent

word i dont mean to stare to hard though....
    but if Im really liking her style...
    sometimes i felt like maybe it was a little to much though
    test
  19. .+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+

.+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+ ReMi-Da dRuNkn pRiNcEsS

i hear that a lot
    and nah i do not get upset.. i dont care
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.