Ladies, If we have sex for an hour and half....

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by -LikeWise-, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Kids... smh

Marathon sex is soooo juvenile... no grown woman wants to get poked for more than 30 mins straight.
    test
  2. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

*sigh* I know what you mean... it's not much better with young girls and their ill-conceived views on what sex is or how it should be. Trust. Not too many younguns know WTF they're doing.

I mean... don't get me wrong... no woman wants a minute-man. But if the foreplay was on point (gotta pre-heat the oven blah blah blah) and you get us worked up enough... it doesn't take all that marathon shit. After a certain point... the longer you keep going, the worse the sex/episode becomes.

Damn... I'm so glad I'm a grown ass woman, now. Youth is so totally wasted on the young.
    test
  3. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

lol.. I'm still holding out hope for something more than 10 minutes..Sad!
    test
  4. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Oh hell naw... that is sad. Either you got some bomb azz coochie, or dealing with some weak dudes... lol. I'm hoping its the former.

I remember when I was talking to this one dude... he was like "yeah... I can tell I won't be able to last very long with you. Three... maaaaybe even 4 pumps, maximum... and I'm done!"

Not such a great marketing plan, bruh... not so much. He was just joking though... I hope *blank stare*
    test
  5. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

lol..You hope.. otherwise you'll be feeling my pain right along with me.
    test
  6. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Tell your dude to quit jackin' off, Misty... I keep hearin' about minute dudes and I never really understood that... it's about control... if I wanted to, I could bust in 5-10 seconds if the coochie is that good, but I choose not to... and if I do bust quick, I can keep going... I don't know... it's an acquired skill, I guess.
    test
  7. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

10 minutes? lmao. Yea she got some bomb. I be banging some chicks for like a hour cuz it be hard to bust after they cum cuz they inside get all sticky and it don't feel the same. i banged a broad and she made me bust in like 10 minutes i was like wtf! she had some bomb so i had to get acquainted with it lol.
    test
  8. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

There are just hella factors.

Crazy as it sounds, I can go 20-30 with some females (at least using a condom), and then I've nutted in like 2-3 min from a wild ass lap dance before. It all depends how good she looks, how long it's been since I had a nut, if I am on "round 1", how she smells, moans, if she's throwin it on me, kissin, etc etc. I definitely think there are some females that if I was hittin it raw, which I won't do til marriage, and they were just doin the most with theirs, I probably wouldn't last a minute...but that's much diff from the typical female who you'll be with...I am talkin about the ones who just look good as hell, would be on top goin fast as hell, kissin all on my neck n ears while talkin shit and moanin sexy as hell.

I think the fastest I've ever came was on an extra thin condom after maybe 6-8 minutes, and that's because she sped the hell up on top...but as usual, round two was much longer. I've just never had a female who was aggressive as hell and highly skilled with hers AND looked good as hell...it's usually one or the other...so if I had both, it may be a different story. I always get some damn pretty female who doesn't know how to throw it back at that level.
    test
  9. rocker314

rocker314 Rock Star

wow now that's somethin'
    test
  10. ExodusIII

ExodusIII New Member

lol...damn... that's gotta be dissappointing...

word to r tistic... shit depends on alot of factors... and the situation too... if it's your main chick you'd probably last longer... if it's some unexpected one night stand type shit with a dime you'd probably have to work on your control more... if it was a 3 some i know i'd have to switch up a hell of a lot...lol

but fuck that hr n a half shit... unless you're mixing it up with a little extra play in between n shit... noone wanna be fucking for that long... after a while u lose the moment n you're just fuckin 2 get a nut off... that aint good sex
    test
  11. rocker314

rocker314 Rock Star

that's not good sex and not sexy too. that's long. lol
    test
  12. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

lol Thats an understatement. =(
    test
  13. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

i could go 30 minutes

but it gets boring

after a certain amount of time ill just stop and jerk off onto her butt....

straight penatration should be like 15, 20 minutes tops

eat her out for 15, get brain, have her hop on and u good.......
    test
  14. rocker314

rocker314 Rock Star

okay that's informative
    test
  15. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol damn that was really raw haha it is what it is huh boo lol just tell me this whats good for you as far as having sex like an half an hr? or 45 minutes?
    test
  16. b'

b' New Member

When I first met my gf she told me she expected the sex to last for 2 or 3 hours. I laughed in her face, and said the most you getting out of me is 30 minutes. So I suggest you wrap that shit up or plan on getting left behind. When I'm done, I'm done. period. I agree w/ what was mentioned earlier that extended friction suck ass especially if neither party is trimmed. Almost like starting a fire. lol.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.