Ladies, If we have sex for an hour and half....

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by -LikeWise-, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -LikeWise-

-LikeWise- Is the Name...

....well, anything over an hour and I dont 'get mine'.

Are you thinking negative or positive...?

Keep in mind that you are having multiple o's and the sex is "bomb", the dick is rock hard the whole time, etc...

just the guy fuckin you isnt cumming?

I can control my orgasm better then I ever been able to and I'm hittin something new and not sure what she is thinkin. I know for a fact she's loving the sex and all that just not sure if she is diggin how long it goes on for...lol...I can stay in the pussy forever.
    test
  2. H20_DirtyGlove

H20_DirtyGlove New Member

I've had sex with well over 300 women
    test
  3. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

You mean over an hour of stratight penetration?? Aside from forplay and all that?

I wouldn't think negatively about you as a person... but I would start to think negatively about the situation.. and I would no longer be enjoying myself. I'd be thinking like maybe you're on somthing or jerked off before we went at it and that's why you're going for so long.

Either way, that's too much friction and penetration... I'm thinking "I'm tired and my vajayjay hurts". I'll try to hang in there with you for a little while longer and do what I can to get you where you need to be, but after a while I'll have to give up... I ain't subjecting my girlie parts to all that abuse for nothin.

Bust a nut already and let me go to sleep!
    test
  4. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

^^LMAO....of course, his post was just a commercial...which must have failed, LMAO.

A lot of us grow up thinkin "If I can last forever, females will love us! They hate men who bust fast!" so we'd hope to go FOREVER...until we actually had sex and realized that after 15, 20, 30 min dependin on the female, she's usually got hers and is ready to take a break or call it quits.

I can't front, the first few times I had sex, I was hella excited that I didn't bust.
    test
  5. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

Exactly. Sex for 1hr 30min? Sounds pretty damn painful.
    test
  6. she will want the tv on by 37 mins (in her head anyway), by 45 mins she will be thinking of her shopping trip with her friend from work. By one hour she will be planning what she will make for dinner the next day.
    test
  7. Troy

Troy New Member

once a woman gets hers she wants you to get off her.
    test
  8. Langford

Langford New Member

what if he switched to the butthole halfway in?

friction problem solved?
    test
  9. Have you been studying economics langford?
    test
  10. Langford

Langford New Member

no, why do you ask?
    test
  11. The way you solved that problem was pretty ingenius
    test
  12. Langford

Langford New Member

i'm all about compromise.

yes, please.
    test
  13. -LikeWise-

-LikeWise- Is the Name...

haha, next time i'm giving her 30 minutes.

and yeah, straight fuckin. no techniques or anything....i've just matured in my sexual escapades(lol) and i can control my orgasm pretty damn well. I love fuckin...I need to stop though, then go for more rounds later apparently. I brought this up because I was concerned about a drunken sex espisode that went too long.

everything was cool, we joked about it the next day.

I was thinkin though that girls must be different in that aspect...some want short sessions...some want longer sessions? no?

Im sure my girl wants shorter sessions cause she's a shy chick and damn I hate shy chick. sex for an hour, she aint shy no more she changed her name to my chick.
    test
  14. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

I'm gonna pretend I didn't just read that last sentence...

Like the other girls I'm gonna go with negative. Thats too much pain for me. Plus I don't see a guy lasting that long.. haven't made it anywhere close to that.
    test
  15. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

Listen... Give me 30 minutes and a good O and I'm good. We can do it again but an hour and a half... nigga I'm done... WTF??

I had a long winded dude like that... at first I thought it was me... I felt like shit like... wtf??

Then I found out it was just him...

Must suck...
    test
  16. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

I can only have sex for that long if im drunk/high.

like some other dudes stated once I get mine im [kinda] over it...only bc it takes so long for me to get there anyhow, once I do im ready to collapse lol
    test
  17. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

yup. they be like i'm tired. i be like from what? you didn't even get on top you jus been layin there! fuckin lazy broads lol
    test
  18. H20_DirtyGlove

H20_DirtyGlove New Member

if she your girl u shouldve been eating the pussy for a hour the fuck is wrong with u!..I was thinking this was a random bitch.....I'm not fucking for no hour and a half straight and I've fucked for long period of time..I'm a busy man most of the time but when I got a bitch I'm eat the pussy for as long as it take for her to cum 3 times then I'm slide my dick in and stroke that steamy wet pussy let here try to cum again get mad cause she know I'm waiting and bust all in her coochie and role over and go to sleep
    test
  19. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

Yo,

even i get over sex if i go longer than 30 minutes, fuck 1 hr and 30 minutes. .. man, i got better shit to do then moan & talk about how wet and good she feels - whilst switching up positions every 5-10 minutes.

ah well, some people have too much time on their hands ...

.. or in this case, penis'
    test
  20. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

good sex doesnt last that long

10 minutes 4play
    10+ eating the punani
    30-40 minute sex

thats the average

but im 1 of those dudes that takes 4ever 2 nut. i only nut off 1 position so i save it 4 last.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.