Ladies.. if u need to be a hoe or a sugar baby .. it's not cute

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by lyricalpriest, Nov 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Wait, what's the difference between "sugar baby" and "gold digger" then?
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

a gold digger uses men for their money.

a sugar baby get's used by men for their money.

i thought this was the definintions^^
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

a woman who provides companionship and/or sexual relations for a wealthy, older man in exchange for expensive gifts and/or money; a "gold digger"
    If you're a rich man and your woman pays attention to you only when she wants your credit card, you're bein' played by a sugar baby!
    test
  4. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

But couldn't one say that in a way women who are sugar babies can also be classified as gold diggers?
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

that's what the urban dictionary say's.. but I think a white person came up with that definition. so no, A sugar daddy and a sugar Baby imo.. are the same thing a gold digger however uses sugar daddies. a sugar daddy wouldn't be with a sugar baby b/c he needs to use his money as a source of manipulation. that's what sugar babies do.. but i guess the urban definition is different then mine and so yes sugar baby and hoes are the same i guess.. i dk what i was thnking when i made this thread why i used sugar babies in the title
    test
  6. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

This is a reflection of our economy.
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

actually it's a recessive evolution, of how to monotize other peoples wealth for your own thru mental physical manipulation.
    test
  8. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Very true. If the people do not change an Authoritarian system will force them to change.

You see this throughout the history of human-kind, without strong leaders and a fascist like culture most (not all) of the people always degenerate. It's a sad fact but a fact nonetheless.

Unfortunately I have come to the end of hope, there must be an Authoritarian system implemented.
    test
  9. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Agreed.

We must also recognize, that at least 60% (my estimate) of people are endlessly lazy. Watching stupid shows on tv, dreaming of cars, women, men and holidays from commercials, along with eating chips and getting elegantly super-sized.

People are generally envious, jealous and malicious plants, who want to get through life with minimal input and expecting to get maximum output in return.

And for a long time, society has supported this, and I dare say even encouraged it. On the one hand, we see a stimulation of appetites, easy access to loans and leases, and a bad balance and poorly designed legislation, which allows to display of how fine it all appears to be. Market reform is essential, otherwise we messed up yet another generation.
    test
  10. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Now in stereo...

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.