Ladies.. I need some help :)

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Seqwel, Apr 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seqwel

Seqwel New Member

So theres this girl im really diggin alot, we have so much in common its unbelievable. She was dating a guy for close to two years and she just broke it off a month ago because he treated her really bad.

I know that I can, and that I want to treat her the way she deserves to be treated. We have talked about going out sometime in the near future and I want our first date to be amazing, a night that she is going to remember for a long time.
    I have some ideas for the night but I want to really sweep her off her feet.

What was the best date you've been on and what kind of things did the guy do to make it so special?

Any helpful stories/ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    test
  2. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

If she has been treated badly in the past don't over do it.. I have seen it actually scare the girl off because they don't know what to do with a nice guy..Since she is just getting out of a relationship you just have to be really careful.. IMO something special, but simple would probably be your best bet for now, save the sweeping her off her feet part for a lil later.. I could be totally off but we will see what the other LD ladies have to say..

As for the "something special, but simple" thing, the more you talk to her you will probably get an idea of something she really likes or something she's always wanted to do.
    Hope I helped a lil.. Good luck, let us know what happens
    test
  3. Seqwel

Seqwel New Member

Thanks short, I just really want this to work out. I think the advice you gave will help more than you think.
    test
  4. Poetickz

Poetickz The Humble One

i agree with short...take it from a nice guy...lol im talkin to this girl right now...shes been in several bad relationships...and its like she feels she dosnt deserve me...cuz im too over the top when it comes to bein nice...im always there for here...concerned all the time when shes feelin down...makin sure shes doin alright...and she does the same back...but she jus dosnt feel like she deserves that...and it drives me up the wall to be honest man...jus do lil things that are meaningful...not a whole lot all at once...best of luck to ya
    one
    test
  5. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

hook her up with some movies man, i know i would love that
    test
  6. Seqwel

Seqwel New Member

haha abs your a genius
    test
  7. Seqwel

Seqwel New Member

taking her out to a movie tonight, and hopefully a play later on this week.. I'll let yall know how it went.
    test
  8. Al Murder U

Al Murder U Lyrically...

word at that.
    test
  9. Al Murder U

Al Murder U Lyrically...

word...my first date with my girl, we went and ate and went and saw hitch...it was fun, we both had a good time, but it really doesnt matter what u do. as long as u do it together, and both want to, it will be more incredible than anything else.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.