ladies, I kindly beseech your opinion.

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by PotHead, Jun 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PotHead

PotHead average brilliance

so.. a boy meets a girl,

first date (last saturday) goes great, too great, it goes better than ever expected.
    we talked a lot..
    I found out a lot about her, she found out more than I would've have liked her to about me..

I spent the night, she told me no expectations, I obliged.
    went home the next day,

great date.

havent seen her outside of work and school since, we go to the same university and work at the same hotel - different departments, which is were I met her.

she was sick last night, but she left a note on my car windshield to call her today. I did, shes still super sick so he isn't interested in company.

sooo.
    I just got back from suprising her at home with some chicken noodle soup, and a movie from blockbuster, "Hitch"

I told her to "feel better", smiled, and said I had to go.

good move? I dont wanna seem to eager, but I haven't met a girl I've been this interested in..for about 3 or 4 years, shes great.

she wants me to call her after my shift tonight, I will.
    but I think I should back off a little bit for awhile, wait for her response
    like I said, I'm really really interested in this girl... I think I'm on to something, I wanna sweep her off her feet, but fret pushing too hard too early..
    help me not screw it up.

so, thoughts?

thanks in advance.
    test
  2. Nah, I dont think it was too much, It was nice of ya. Try not to get drawn into those situations where you second guess your feelings on acount of coming across over keen, follow ya heart even if it doesn't lead ya to where you thought it would. I hope it works out for ya.

peace
    test
  3. AHMGP

AHMGP Cum & Get It

^^I agree with Brit......Good Luck!!
    test
  4. PotHead

follow my heart? are you sure?

you realize.. this isnt a movie, yes?
    I'm in real life here..?

just making sure.
    test
  5. Dreamcore

Dreamcore ..::DC::..

you're the one that brought the chicken soup shithead
    test
  6. Fire Cracka

Fire Cracka New Member

You fuckin pussy hahahah

Spending your money on a bitch

And you spent the night at her house and didn't even hit it HAHAHAHHAHA

Wrong move fuck boy. You should've hit her on that night you spent at her house.
    And don't spend yo money on a bitch cuz she gonna leave yo ass soon.
    test
  7. Female Nasty

Female Nasty Shaye La Rule.

^And I wonder, do you have a girlfriend/wife?

SMH@ the ignorance...

Even though Dreamcore did make me laugh..

But, like she said, follow your heart, if it's good like that just do what ya heart tells you to and make sure at the same time you can tell that she is feeling you.
    test
  8. PotHead

What a waste of time,

you're all idiots.

dreamcore-- indeed I did, don't be such an dick for the sake of being a dick.

Firecracka-- I hear you-- but this aint no regular bitch, go catch an STD mothafucka.

Female Nasty-- There seems to be a pattern developing here, follow my heart, eh? Seems highly irrational, but alright.. I'll think about it.
    test
  9. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I don't think you went to far with the movie and soup. She prolly enjoyed that, and Hitch is funny ;o) lol

Plus if she didn't want to see you, or talk to you. She wouldn't have said to call her after work. She's taking it slow....and sounds like you are as well ;o)

Just keep doin what your doin, but don't push to hard. She'll let ya know if you begin to go to far.

Good Luck ;o) Sounds so sweet!
    test
  10. Fire Cracka

Fire Cracka New Member

.... I've fucked over 15 bitches fool.
    I am in no need for a serious relationship.
    test
  11. In-Awe.

In-Awe. .. Speak On It..

"Go With The Flow".. She Seems Like She Knows What Shes Doing To Be Honest.. Not Getting All Crazy With It.. Your Following Her Lead Minus The Soup & Movie..Which Was Cute..

"Follow Your Heart".. Bullshit.. Dont Do It Lol.. Use Your Brain

Gone
    test
  12. Female Nasty

What man over the age if 16 hasen't fucked over 15 females? You all fuck anything with moving limbs.
    test
  13. rukahs79

rukahs79 New Member

I don't know about the soup and movie...make sure that chick returns that shit on time, lol.
    You might wanna pull back just a bit and wait for her to make the next contact, you don't wanna come off as desperate or clingy...women hate that shit.
    test
  14. Fire Cracka

Fire Cracka New Member

I'm 17 you fuckin bitch
    Plus I don't live in a small city, my city has a big ass population.
    test
  15. PotHead

Firecracka, mannn.. go find somebody elses thread to fuck around in.
    test
  16. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

dammnnnn... no need to start callin her afuckin bitch lil n1g she aint even say nothing, sounds like your preety defensive lmao.. which leads me to believe ur full of shit

and she aint ask nothin bout your town lol, noone cares if u city or burb
    test
  17. just for the record, ima guy lol;. maybe I shouldnt asnwer questions that say L:ADIES I beseech our opinion :-x
    test
  18. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

Dude, she put a note on your care, which means she is interested. I have never put a note on someone's car,lol..

And what you did was sweet. You brought her a gift and left, which showed you cared but you got shiot to do.

You sweetheart. That was nice. Trust!!
    test
  19. Female Nasty

Basically, what he said.

You can live in the desert, after all, I could give three shits.
    test
  20. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

I definitely concur @ misskey

i dun think you were doin too much at all. That was soo sweet. She prolly thought it was endearing. I mean, how many guys would actually do that?? she prolly felt special.

in regards to backing off...don't back off. DO NOT back off. BUT do not move too fast. ya dig? In my opinion, sleeping over on the first date is fast...but, y'all didn't have sex, and maybe she felt a connection.

Don't try to play hard to get....someone might mistake you for being uninterested. Just don't rush things. If you think you're moving too fast, or crowding her, be straight up, and ask her! just call her and say "I wasn't being too forward was I?" or something like that. or just assure her that you don't wanna pressure her, or scare her away. If you say that, she'll know you have the best intentions in mind.

I hope it works out...you sound like you really like her, and you're treating her well....good luck!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.