Ladies, how good-looking must a guy be...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Ignorant, Mar 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Yeah, but you ain't married. IDK, for me anyway, marriage is sacred. I've never even cheated on a girlfreind and would have a hard enough time doing that. But on your spouse? What if so-and-so was weak as hell in the sack too? I could easily cheat on a girlfreind with J-Lo. But marriage?
    test
  2. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

Actually, isn't it a little safer to cheat on your spouse than a girl friend. I mean, your kinda stuck with your wife, right. More than your girlfriend...But then again, your right, it is sacred...but I got married by a judge so is it less sacred LOL...Its a tough one.
    test
  3. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

If you ever had pre-marital sex, then you've already "cheated" on your spouse.

But I understand what you all are talking about.... I just wish people held the same sacred regard for respect, trust and committment as they do for monogamy.
    test
  4. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

I dissagree, but that is just an opinion, not gonna debate that one. But was curious to know if that comes from your religious views?
    test
  5. Sex Cells

Sex Cells Obsessive Fixation "WORD"

I understand where you're coming from. . .
    I haven't followed it but you make a very relevant point.

Personally I think there has to be something to compare to because I look at marrige being FOEVER and if you save yourself for the one you marry then to me that is going to be the man I am with till I die and the only man that I would have ever been with because there will be no one after him. I wouldn't want to continue going through life thinking about what I passed up and how that could have been and if I would have done it where would I be now? Would I be married to him or would I still have ended up with Hubby?
    When I do get married I want him to be the best I know I can get and know that he is better than anyone I had been with and for me to know that I really don't want to look anymore that I know he is the one for me.
    Marrige is a sacred thing reguardless if it common law or in a church or by justice of the peace.
    Your word is bond and I believe when you say "Till death do us part" then you need to live by that.

I don't know. . . that's me though.
    test
  6. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Yeah... when you have sex, you become spiritually bonded to that individual... hence, you become "one flesh"... which is why your spouse is supposed to come before anybody else because that person is now apart of you, hence "forsaking all others"... the marriage ceremony with the vows is simply a promise to God and to each other, but the sex is what bonds you spiritually... which is why in some states, a marriage can only be annulled if it hasn't been consummated.
    test
  7. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

Like I said, I hate debating religious views 'cause I don't think anyone is either right or wrong. I think there are many paths and everyone has to choose the one thats right for them. So I don't want you to think I am stepping on your toes or dissrespecting your belifes. I totaly respect them and would never judge...

That said...I understand what you are saying but I just never felt that way about sex. To me, sex is just sex. Part of me wishes that it were different. I sometimes fantasize about it being an emotional connection but it just isn't...things in my past have made it that way tho (I think).

Sex is just not an emotional thing for me. Its the love that binds us, and just something there that says we were ment to be together. Husband and I were definately cut from the same cloth, so to speek.
    test
  8. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Never heard that song... I'll d/l it and check it out.

You got that "itch" huh? I don't think you need to see a psychiatrist... there's nothing abnormal or wrong about the way you feel... I'm sure all married or LTR-commited folks feel that way from time-to-time. I don't know how normal/natural monogamy is, and I'm sure there are trade-offs either way you go [single vs married]... you just have to find what works for you.
    test
  9. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^Polygamy... with concubines and such like they do in Middle East and Eastern cultures... but that would be too "misogynistic," right?
    test
  10. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I go back and forth in my faith... I don't always believe that myself... however, you mentioned that you used to study paganism... (so-called Christians do, too... they call it "Christmas")... I heard in some pagan religions, they use sex as a carnal conduit to reach some heightened level of spirituality, and that enlightenment is attained at the peak of orgasm. So sex as a spiritual bond isn't limited to just one religion.
    test
  11. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

Yeah, most Christian holidays have their roots in Paganism. Can you think of any other reason for eggs and bunnies on Easter LOL....

Yeah, your right re: sex and religion...personally I just don't get it...I understand sex for building energy (which is also what it could be used for in ritual)...frankly, I just don't like having sex with Husband all that much. I hate admiting that, but its true....
    test
  12. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

And they're not sanctioned by God, either... more so the Roman Catholic church who decides how Christianity should be practiced, such as the changing of the Sabbath to Sunday... and the Protestants (oxymoronic label now) still follow them, but none of those things are mentioned in the Bible.

I think too many cultures have invoked that particular spiritual archetype for me to dismiss it... Christianity is a relatively "new" religion and it inherits the older Judeo tradition, but the sex/spirituality connection goes way back.
    test
  13. Gorilla Nasty

It goes back to the Tao as far as I know. And Tao is beleived by some to be the root of all religion.
    test
  14. tight-eyes

Yes, it would be.

And, sweet pea, you're having a hard enough time managing the headaches that come along with taking care of just one wife... what on earth makes you think you can handle being responsible for 1 - 4 more?

And I stress the "responsibility" factor, b/c too many men seem to focus on the perceived sexual liberties that taking on additional women will give them, without taking into consideration that they have to be emotionally, financially, spiritually, etc responsible for all of those extra women, too. So you not only have to foot the bill for one wifey, you got 5 mouths to feed [and those same five bitching at you to take the trash out and spend "quality time" with 'em]. It just ain't the responsibility-free fuck-fest that some seem to give themselves wet dreams imagining it to be.

I'm too scared to commit to taking care of ONE man, damn taking on three or four!!! Four nikkas in my ear talking about "what's for dinner tonight, babe?"??? Hell to the naw! I'm heading to happy hour... fend for yourselves muthfuckas!!!
    test
  15. Gorilla Nasty

LOL, Tight Eyes you're like the A-Bomb. Everbodies partying having a good time, here you come, boom, everything is dead.
    test
  16. tight-eyes

I'm just keeping it real, son... just keeping it real.

Don't marry all them heffas, stay single and pimpin like me... lol.
    test
  17. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

i'd fuck em. and then i would tell all my friends "omg, brad pitt is so fuckin lame...but he can lay the pipe."

LOL...im so obnoxious. ok. but on a real tip, ive talked to guys that were all that on a physical level, but because they're conversation skills, wit, and charm were on point, I've rolled wit it.

But its pretty common that people who are more blessed physically than others get special treatment all around but i honestly wouldn't be able to tell you how i would handle it.
    test
  18. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Well, if I gave them all of that, then I wouldn't be "misogynistic," now would I?

I was thinking more along the lines of sexual property... wanna talk to somebody? Call your relatives.
    test
  19. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Get wit me and I'll toss you up fine... I'm cornier than a muthafucker, too.
    test
  20. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

Irritating is irritating. Shit I'll just snap a picture and keep it to look at later.. That way I don't have to listen to or put up with any irritating antics from a good looking, irritating, and immature guy.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.