Ladies...How do you NOT look for love??

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by MISSKEYdaQUEEN, Apr 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

I see what you mean there....I guess I just don't feel like it's a point in us just being friends if we're both single and feel each other...and usually, somethin does pop off from the jump if that's the case.

LOL, thanks...I mean, it barely affects anything about me at this point, but you can just tell that it's been the major thing that's affected me since I was younger and that I am still recoverin from it to a point. I mean, I was 4'7, 4'8 when I was in the 9th grade, so all I ever felt like was "awwwww, the lil homie!!!" even by girls who were younger. It's whatev tho!!
    test
  2. R-Tistic

LOL....I mean I definitely don't have any sort of self pity or low confidence, just because I mentioned bein hella short and havin problems with it. I've definitely still had a decent share of females in some way, and as for the last one I talked about, she's probably the bombest girl out here from our home state, and everybody I know seems to be on her hard and is like "damn, who's been hittin that??".

LOL...I mean, I definitely agree, but with some people like Eazy, he was a helluva dope dealer who had major cheese walkin thru Compton, so of course it ain't mean a thing.

But yeah, even though that there is true, I don't think any dude who's tall can really judge it like that, because my best friend be tryin to tell me the same exact shit....."it don't matter at all, you don't even try gettin at taller girls, but a lot of them like short dudes because my homeboy [John]'s girl was like five inches taller!!!!" The main thing I see is that most girls 5'3 and shorter not only have the biggest selection of dudes height wise, but they always tend to like taller dudes more, and tall dudes seem to like them for some reason. I have met hella females who were 5'0, 5'1 who told me that they only like dudes 5'10+. It's jokes to me
    test
  3. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^Exactly... the most petite women always go for the taller men... I'm 5'11 and 1/2... and I've met girls 5'0" and 5'2" who only prefer guys 6'2" and taller... I'm like wtf? 5'10" or 5'11 is not good enough? Some even have the nerve to call me short... I'm like, 'trick I'm 8 inches taller than you and a bit above avg height for a man, how am I short?' The shit is comedy.
    test
  4. R-Tistic

LMAO, yeah they will say that kinda shit. I used to try to be slick and put hella insoles in my Timbs to get taller, but that shit hurt!! It did work at the club tho, I felt like I could holler at anything!
    test
  5. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

face it, you re not even in the game
    test
  6. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^Yeah, I know... I'm the coach now.
    test
  7. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

snappy comeback...
    test
  8. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

R-Tistic, you are CLEARLY better off without that chick in your life... its just a shame that you can't see it, yet. She sounds like a serious drama queen and a typical confused young person who doesn't even recognize her own self worth yet... she couldn't appreciate you even if she tried, she doesn't even appreciate herself. Consider her leaving as a favor to you, you just dodged a serious bullet with that one *shaking my head*

It doesn't make her a horrible person... just an immature young lady who doesn't doesn't value herself and is going to have to bump her head a few (more) times before she learns her lesson. But the same thing can be said for you... if you truely valued and loved yourself there is no way you would allow that girl to treat you the way you did, no matter how good she looked or who else from around your way would have been dying to get with her. Once you start to believe that you deserve to be treated with consideration and respect, you will demand to be treated that way and stop accepting anything less. Those who aren't willing to get on your level will be quickly dismissed, and you will go on to enjoy more positive relationships. Believe me... I've been there.

But you have to also accept the role you played in all of this... thats the only way you'll learn and grow from it. Peole can only [continue to] do to you what you allow them to: You allowed her to do the things she did when you continued to take her back, even after she disrespected you multiple times. Being mad and placing all the blame on her isn't going to get you anywhere.

One day you will look back and wonder why you ever wasted any time or energy on someone like that in the first place. GOD, I have SEVERAL in my past like that... dudes that wouldn't even get the time of day from me these days... to where I am now wondering what the hell I was ever thinking tripping off of terds like them in the first place. I just have to laugh and thank God for the lesson, b/c I'm a better person for it now.

Just look at it as a learning experience and you'll be alright ;-)
    test
  9. R-Tistic

I definitely believe you....I guess there are just different reasons to why I felt like that. I THINK I am over it for the most part...but if I get around her when she gets back and she starts talkin bout him all the time, I'm sure I'll still get mad.

I guess it's just because she's basically the closest thing I've had to a girl since 2001, and I don't even count that one because it wasn't anything serious. But I feel like we went through a whole lot, and we got close even though there were so many people inbetween who almost caused us to stop talkin to each other a few times.

As for me "takin her back," I don't think we ever had anything to where I could say I took her back to that extent, but I see what you are sayin. It's just harder for me to move on completely because I don't even have any possible candidates of females to talk to at that level, and I just really got used to her and everything about her. So just as I said before, it's not really me havin strong feelings for her or wantin to be with her at this point, but just bein attached and bein so used to her.

I appreciate everything you said though, no doubt!
    test
  10. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

You're welcome... good luck to you :)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.