ladies how do you feel about your breast

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Oct 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

do you feel like they are to big to small or can you just do with out them?
    test
  2. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

Why are you asking this? Next, you're going to ask for pictures, right? Well, you ARE NOT getting any. OK???
    Sometimes I think "They're too small" and then I think "They are waaaay too big." Usually, I just wish I was twelve and chest less. Breasts are such a hassle. I mean you can’t even run with them! Or you can but it’s uncomfortable. And then there's the fear of developing breast cancer... unimaginably scary. I would not want to be a man, but damn! Men are so lucky. It would be great to not worry that someone will stare if my tops a bit tight...
    test
  3. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol you funny as hell haha but i understand where you coming from
    test
  4. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Hey, if you're sexy, with or without breasts, you're gonna get stares... it's part of the hazards of being beautiful... I live with it. You can, too... but if you can't, try de-emphasizing the appearance of your breasts.... because you're only asking for more stares and more comments. That's life.
    test
  5. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

^ OMFG @ it's part of the hazards of being beautiful... I live with it. You can, too

You're a damn fool![funny]

Mine are cool - I don't think I could "do without them", unless I had to for medical reasons... I like my tah tahs!
    test
  6. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

im starting to embrace my boobs, but for the most part, they're a hassle. They make buying shirts hell. my breasts are so big in comparison to my waist and my stomach that one of two things happens: 1) the shirt gets stretched over my boobs, but doesn't hug my waist so i look really fat. or 2) the shirt hugs everything and my boobs look huge and gross. blah. everyonce in a while i'll find a shirt that's perfect...but it's rare.

they attract so much unwelcome attention. i hate it. if i wear a tank top, people notice. if i wear a turtleneck people notice.

i don't get that much pleasure out of them either, so my boobs are almost pointless. blah. like i said, im trying to grow a bigger appreciation for them.
    test
  7. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

what size you wish they was samii
    test
  8. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

Omg, Samii! I have a friend who has the same problems as you: she's 5' nothing and her body is tiny--- for the exception of her D-cups. And there is no such thing as de-emphasizing D-cups. It sucks because clothing is designed for "average girls," but there really is no average. There are tall girls with small breasts and short girls with abnormally (j/k) large breasts and girls everywhere in between. I guess you just have to love them as Samii says.
    Konscious, I like the way I look. Sure. I do not think I can make my breasts look less obvious... And I'm not sure about beauty or sexiness. I think all women, despite their differences, look kind of the same.
    PS I would like to expose a lie. From my friend, her name's Alexandra, and the attention she gets, I learned that cup size does matter to men. Boooo!
    test
  9. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

i need g cups..or higher
    test
  10. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

ladies is that something that runs in your family? we all have something that we get from our family like the women in my family have big ass big breast some have both and they have long thick hair.
    test
  11. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Ahh basically the same. I think my boobs are too big, always thought that. Early sprouter LOL. But I'd kill for some smaller boobs...not THAT much smaller, but deffinently smaller ;o)
    test
  12. samii so sexii

im soo glad y'all feel my pain! You don't even want me to get into the rest of my body. im like a magician all the tricks i've learned to camoflauge shit LoL!

@ Mr. rip - like nanijah, I wish I were just a little smaller...maybe a cup. Right now i'm a upper D so maybe going down to a nice full C would be great. I don't believe in plastic surgery tho (not for vanity reasons, anyway), so I wouldn't do anything about it...except maybe exercise, and hope i drop a couple sizes. Do I get it from my mama?? actually, hell naw lol. Everyone in my family has ass, except for me (my mom, sister, aunts) but they have boobs waaay smaller than mine. But you know what, my female first cousins are just like me (big boobs, little booty).

@ Leila - ugh it's so fustrating! the measurement of my waist says im a small, but my boobs say im a large. tell your friend that i feel for her!
    test
  13. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Yes a nice full C would be nice! ;o)
    test
  14. So how do you de-emphasize your breasts?
    test
  15. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

do they make your back hurt at times? samii ?
    test
  16. samii so sexii

not anymore. but when i first got boobs it hurt. I was a waaaayyy late bloomer. I didn't get breasts until my freshman year in high school (my cousins got theirs in the fifth grade and shit lol). It was around then when I was noticing more strain being put on my back, or just being uncomfortable. Bras can make you hella uncomfortable too...the straps hurt your shoulders after a while, they usually dont stay in place, or just the fact that they're holding you up is annoying...they bug. i wish i could go without wearin that shit 24/7...i really would just be swinging....not givin a fuck LoL
    test
  17. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

Mine are too small, I def. wish they were bigger..
    test
  18. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

..i would definately love to get in touch with the female side of your family
    test
  19. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Why should I tell you? So you can stop gettin' stares from other men?
    test
  20. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

lol y'all are crazy.

I could do without them if I had to, but definietly not by choice. We've been through a lot together. :))
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.