Ladies...How do U feel about metro-sexuals???..

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Axel Foley, Jul 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axel Foley

Axel Foley Hannibal+Gaddafi+AK-47

How do you lovely ladies feel about metro-sexual males??Do you find them more attractive then the next run of the mill dude,or is it a turn off for you to hang around with a guy who uses more products then you,and when he comes over your place, you have to hide the stuff that's in your bathroom cause you know he'll use that shit????JUST WONDERING....STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT..[fu]..

And by the way, I'm talking real metrosexuals,not those guys who shower ever other day and spray on some cheap ass AXE bodyspray shit......
    test
  2. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

I hate that fucking term..
    Metrosexual..
    The fuck is that supposed to mean anyways?

Main Entry: 1met·ro
    Pronunciation: 'me-(")trO, in French context also mA-'
    Function: noun
    Inflected Form(s): plural metros
    Etymology: French métro, short for (chemin de fer) métropolitain metropolitan railroad
    : SUBWAY b

Main Entry: 2met·ro
    Pronunciation: 'me-(")trO
    Function: adjective
    : METROPOLITAN 2

Main Entry: sex·u·al
    Pronunciation: 'sek-sh(&-)w&l, 'sek-sh&l
    Function: adjective
    Etymology: Late Latin sexualis, from Latin sexus sex
    1 : of, relating to, or associated with sex or the sexes <sexual differentiation> <sexual conflict>
    2 : having or involving sex <sexual reproduction>

Who ever came up with that term needs to be beat fucking senseless.

Whew..okay now that I got THAT outta my system lol

I don't care if a guy wants to look good and take care of himself..as long as he's manly about it. If I wanted a guy that acted like a woman..I'd just get me a woman lol
    test
  3. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

thank you for being honest^

most chicks will come in here with the following: I LOVE METROSEXUAL GUYS i want my man to be a metrosexual

but in the end when he ends up getting more manicures and facials than her she'll drop him in a second
    test
  4. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

metrosexual is a term of its self now.....it has its own meaning...........and is listed in the updated webster dictionary
    test
  5. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

Nah..I'm partial to dudes with scars and a slight foul aroma!

Oh my, me getting a little moist thinking about it...

j/p..lolol
    test
  6. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

Its a turn off for women if they encounter a guy who thinks he's better looking than them. aka Stuck on himself...Females hate competition regardless.
    test
  7. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

I like a guy that takes care of himself, but if he takes longer to get ready them ME... noooo.. And.. like Misskey mentioned.. I like a man that smells like a man every once in a while.. He doesn't need to be covered in cologne constantly.. A hot sweaty man is sexy..
    test
  8. MyKe SeaN

^^lol@you likeing them musty nigggaz..YOu probably like them dudes that be all sweaty then they have that yellow shit on their white shirts. Your man probably has that shit on his leather Jacket...
    test
  9. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

lol.. I like a man that works hard and cleans up nice.
    test
  10. MyKe SeaN

^^Thats respectable..nobody wants to be with a lazy person..
    test
  11. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I agree with Mist and lala. I don't need a man that's gonna take longer then myself to get ready. Just a clean looking man that can be dirty when need be type a dude. None of this I pluck my unibrow, get manicure/facial each month kinda dude. Cleaning up is nice, but not all the time more then me.
    test
  12. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

Well.....he can do something about his unibrow [funny]
    test
  13. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

lmao yeah I agree, I just mean like plucking the eye brows everyday or something. That I don't wanna see/know all that. :/
    test
  14. TAB

TAB Model

I shave my urethra.
    test
  15. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

[funny]^^^^^^
    test
  16. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

yo WTF is a metrosexual.. I've looked this shit up on every dictionary site... websters dictionary., and I haven't found a definition yet.
    test
  17. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

put simply: a sweet boy.
    test
  18. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

Sweet as in hes nice to the ladies, or sweet as in, this niqqa just painted his nails wit the clear nail polish?
    test
  19. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

1. metrosexual

A straight man who embraces the homosexual lifestyle, i.e. refined tastes in clothing, excessive use of designer hygiene products, etc. Usually is on the brink of homosexuality.

Mike has become a metrosexual after shaving off his stubble and using expensive skin products to soften his cherubic facial features.

2. metrosexual

The term "Metrosexual" (Metropolitan Heterosexual) is defined by it's social psychological relationship to homophobia in it's counterpart: Rural Heterosexuality.

Isolated, these terms suggest the magnitude of personal contacts the metropolitan heterosexual (metro-sexual) encounters with lesbians and gay men represents higher altitudes of social acceptance for gay culture. Whereas, in less populated vicinities, (less people = less gays) heterosexuals will be less likely to accurately define the world entirely in heterosexual terms since they have less to compare their "straitness".

New Yorkers dress like metrosexuals.

METROSEXUAL

^
    Check that site ;o)
    test
  20. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

well, i don't have a problem with men that care about their physical appearance...i have male friends and old boyfriends that would wear my lipgloss [no joke!! granted, it was clear]. but it never bothered me...i just never called them metrosexuals...i called them pretty boys...and pretty boys // clean cut dudes are sexy to me.

BUT...i also LOVE a masculine, manly man. like a big man that looks like he plays football and has that rugged appeal. The 'your my woman, i'm your man', take control, take care of me type of man. that's soo hot to me

lol im an equal opportunity lover
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.