Ladies Helllllllllllllllllllp!

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Mr ExZ, Jul 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. this always happens, lots of my friends have operated in this way acting like their life does not exist outside of family setup and their identity goes with it safest thing to do is let him get on with what he wants to do..I mean I felt like maybe she could have been a bit more accomodating on his bday, but I mean maybe hes formed a very strong bond with the kid..I mean you make it sound a bit like she is a lazy inconsiderate woman and has got him under her thumb which might be the case but just let him do what he wants to do. He coulda said it was a guys day out i guess and let you all go but I think its a bigger issue than that for you...maybe hes just growing up a bit?if you are getting concerned that hes being a bit controleld or whatever then throw a few digs his way jokingly saying "are you allowed out?" or "dammmmn U whipped" or if you really want to kick him into gear be like " yo, youve changed, its like you aint even got your own mind any more"...the last one is a last resort and there must be at least 10 instances of brainw ashing b4 it is engaged..

but X, was the tantrum about who came to see batman really neccesary? lawl.
    test
  2. what
    test
  3. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

nahh see ur pin pointing on like the only examples i gave and i understand thats all u have to go on

but itsnt only those instances.. its with every day life. all the time.

i dont pride my ability in to many areas, but woman is something i know.

i know a sneak when i see one.. i know one with ulterior motives.. and i can tell when shes not bein 100%

i dont think this girl is who shes actin right now.. and i feel when she does show her true colors its gonna be too late
    test
  4. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

No-one should be in here like - "7 months is too short-a period of time".

Where the fuck is "love" defined in a period of time?
    I could fall in love with the girl who sits next to me on the bus if thats the right one,

People should not be defining love at all -
    because love means something different to everyone.
    It's not a matter of following rules, timeframes or someone elses footsteps.

If they believe that in 7 months they've gotten what they both want from a relationship that they want to take it to the next level, then thats on them..
    test
  5. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Too late for what?
    test
  6. I guess its only a matter of time

[​IMG]
    test
  7. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

too late to back out of a realtionship he's already devoted to much emotion and love too.. and he'll just live an unhappy lfe as opposed to trying to break it off and start over

irish people can live with something bothering them or being wrong their entire life.

and i know, i know, i already sense the 'but its his life' rebuttal comin but lemme put it this way

if ur sister was about to go sky diving.. and u KNEW the parachute she had wasn't gonna open, would u still let her jump off the plane?
    test
  8. yes, I always noticed that about irish people.
    test
  9. tight-eyes

Thing is... you DON'T "know" this "parachute" isn't going to work [the way YOU think it should] or isn't right for him... you just THINK its not... from your perspective and limited information about the innerworkings of their relationship.

If it's bothering you that much just speak your piece to your brother and get it over with.
    test
  10. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

like i said.. im gonna wait for one more major thing to piss me off before i say somethin

.. but if this does fall thru, n this girl break my brothers heart and plays him for a fool

u gotta buy me dinner tight

deal?
    test
  11. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

Really?? Fall in love within a couple of weeks?? Maybe lust but definitely not love.. and I personally think 7 months is WAY too soon to be engaged to anyone, in my opinion you should at least live with the person for like a year (after already dating them for a year(s) lol) before you even consider actually marrying them, but I'm a slight commitment phobe.. so who knows...
    test
  12. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

so thats y ya r alcoholics
    test
  13. tight-eyes

Dammit X... you about to make me write a long ass post... I hate that.

Nah... lol. I wouldn't be buying you dinner. Cause I'm not here debating whether or not she is going to break your brother's heart. My only point here is that you don't KNOW she is... or that she intends to. And nothing you've stated here leads me to believe that she will.

Hell... for all we know, your brother could be the one who walks out and breaks HER heart... AND her child's. He's almost 30 and has never had a serious relationship before... that's a red flag right there, IMO (intimacy/commitment issues)... but I won't even get into all of that.

Point is... they're BOTH taking a chance on one another. That's life. That's love. No relationship is perfect. And I'm sure your brother (Mr Sarcastic Always Cracking Jokes on Everyone) has some issues of his own that his girl has to put up with and look past. Even in the best, most successful and loving relationships, partners hurt eachother and let eachother down or break eachother's heart in some way... at some point... intentionally or not. The key is working through it and growing together as a team. Despite whatever flaws you [as an outsider looking at it from your own perspective] might perceive to be in their relationship, they've made a commitment to one another to do just that... stick together and work it out.

And you have to respect that. I commend your brother and I think he's doing a noble thing.

It would be different if you'd said she was abusive towards him... or cheated on him... or was some kind of de••••able person. But you haven't. You've listed some pretty superficial stuff that's taken place that YOU had a problem with (apparently you're the only one with the issue here... cause both of them seem to be cool with the way things are)... him not hanging out with you and his boys as much in the capacity that he has in the past... etc.

So it seems to me, based on what you've written, that YOU are the one with the issue here... not your brother.

But like I said... if you feel that strongly about it, talk to him. Be respectful (this IS his future wife we're talking about here)... but tell him your concerns and see what he has to say about it. If he decides to stay with her... you need to just leave it be. Cause, honestly, it's none of your business.

Same thing I tell my mom when it comes to her always wanting to interfere in my younger brother's lives and save them from themselves and their harships all the time. They're grown ass men now. You gotta step back and let them grown up and be responsible for themselves. If they fall on their faces... just be there to console 'em... pat 'em on the back and send 'em back out there to try again. That's life. Let them live it.
    test
  14. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

test
  15. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

A girl after my own heart. I feel the exact same way, but to each their own.. It works for some, but it would scare the crap out of me.
    test
  16. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

lmao@mannin up to his reasponsiblity

if i was datin somebody for 7 months

i wouldnt exspect them to be puttin my daugther down for naps

and gettin food for her

im her daddy thats my job
    test
  17. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

i feel u on him bein a grown ass man and lettin him make his own decisions.. like i said, i just got a feelin the floors gonna drop out beneat him..maybe im not right like u said.. i just feel like i know
    but u right.. its not my place to judge

however regardless of what u say if shit dont work out you WILL be buyin me dinner
    test
  18. tight-eyes

Ok ok ok... but it better be a value meal and you'd better put out. Times is hard. I aint no sucka.
    test
  19. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

pretty much
    test
  20. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

haha

im the dollar menue don, u dont gotta worry
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.