Ladies Helllllllllllllllllllp!

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Mr ExZ, Jul 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

so lemme give u some background real quick..

my brother never really had a 'serious girlfriend'. he had this one girl he was off n on with... friends, whatever.

so he's 28.. he met some girl online, theyve been dating like 7 months n are engaged to be married next year.

i feel like she walks all over him.. he use to be mad sarcastic, make fun of everyone, and be my homie.

now heres some examples.. every year down the shore we have this like annual football game. shes got a kid, and my brother was like i gotta give him a bath wait for me ill be down in a little.. im like ok whatever. 20 mins go by, he comes down and wer gettin ready to play.. the kid comes up sayin hes hungry.. my brother goes get started with out me i gotta feed him.

MEANWHILE HIS GIRL IS THERE TOO! im like yo let her get him food lets go.. hes like nah ill be back

he comes back

the lil man keeps runnin on the field while were tryin to play.. insteada grabbin her kid, the girls sittin there laughin like its the cutest thing. my brother gotta keep chasin him off the field.. he end up not even playin. OH, this is on his birthday btw

we do happy hour every night on the beach (we get a house for a week each summer). he aint stay one night.. each night he had to put the kid down for a nap or some other shit

she was clownin on him the other day.. in front of my whole family.. and he just had this foolish grin on like takin it

THIS IS MY BROTHER who use to clown on EVERY ONE.

now heres the icing on the cake

since me n my brothers (got two) were young my pops would take us out to the movies if a big movie came out.. a guy thing. when my sis got married we started bringin our brother in law

we all decide to go see batman.. this BITCH invites HERSELF to come. like oh i wanted to see that.. and my BROTHER BRINGS HER.

i didnt know until the day of the movie.. i flipped the fuck out, saying i wasnt goin n shit.. but i ended up goin to not upset the whole scene.

they come at 8 15 the movie is at 8. we got there early and are lookin like assholes savin seats and shit right in the middle.

ill text him he wont text back n shit now.. n this use to be my homie

what i really think it is, is that hes got his first piece of steady ass n he doesnt care about nothin else

my ma talkin about, ' hes the happiest he ever has been in his life '.

now i wanna say something BAD.. but is this the type of shit u keep to urself? my pops was like u gotta be careful cause this is the type of shit brothers dont talk to eachother for 25 years over.. n i was like if he wants to choose that bithc over talkin to me then good let him go head

i dunno what to do

wow this is really long.. sorry.. once i get started talkn bout the situation i cant stop
    test
  2. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

Your dad is right. He's in love and as his brother you have to deal with how he acts for this first little bit. Trust me the newness of everything will wear off and he will return to some form of his old self.

However you have to accept that he's going to change. He's getting married to this woman and is now a father.. things change. That doesn't mean you have to miss your movie night or have his fiance screw it up for the guys. Maybe mention to him that you really liked it just being the guys when you went to the movies. She has gotta give him some time to just be with the guys otherwise eventually things will blow up.
    test
  3. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ my girl was saying the same shit.. i dunno

i know it comes off as selfish but honestly the main thing i have is that i can see her OWNING him in like 5 years if this how shes actin already

i dunno.. ill wait it out i guess before i say something..

cause i dont think i could say somethin to him without offending/pissing him off
    test
  4. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

Regardless I think you and your brother will always be tight..just may not seem as close as it was before the girlfriend came into the picture. Just a lack of communication right now, and he is at a different and new stage of his life. He may not realize some of the things being done pisses you off to an extent..I'm sure its not intentional
    test
  5. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

console me ladies of the LD

smother me with hugs and kisses
    test
  6. missfendi2u

missfendi2u New Member

how bout a smooch
    test
  7. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Mist was right on. Your brother is growing up and into a different phase of his life right now. He's made the CHOICE to marry this woman and become a father[figure] to her child.

Things aren't going to be the same anymore... and he appears to be happy with the way she treats him.

You just gotta accept it.
    test
  8. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

Yo X,

for real man - i respect the situation you're in, no doubt it sucks seeing your brother be someone entirely different around a girl, but like your pops said - if he loves her, it could make it an extremely difficult situation later on if you're less than supportive.

and look at how you talk about her, calling her a bitch and shit .. like for real if your brother started talking like that about YOUR girl, how would you take it? Especially if you're really in love with her.

Maybe try getting to actually know the girl, rather than just judging her on what you see/notice.
    test
  9. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

man im tellllllinnn u ive given her chances

tried to get to know her, shes mad obnoxious and shit

i agree.. it is fucked up to be callin her a bitch and id never say that to his face

n girls i UNDERSTAND people change in realtionships and with children, but everything isnt suppose to be for the worst

iono i guess i do just hafto fall back and let it ride but i hate to be the one when hes miserable in 5 years to be like i told u so
    test
  10. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

*rubs XZ's balls*

You gotta let him do him. I mean he's 28 freaking 8 and its his first real relationship,LOL

Dude ease off he has to grow up.

If your parents see he's happy then u need to try to realize that shit boo boo
    LOL

*funny situation though...*
    test
  11. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

fuck that man

u switch ur whole shit up off a broad u known 7 months??

i woulda been stepped to my brother on that shit

i got three of em

my oldest brother is married

he fell for my sis in law thats the first girl he ever loved

that nigga aint act like that

and if he did we woulda been like wtf??

just because you in love dont mean u cut ur brothers off thats wack

and u wack if u dont step to him

dude sound like a sucka

7 months u havent earned ur stripes yet

i can see if she was a ride or die

been through hell or high water with dude

wtf is 7months??

nada
    test
  12. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

7 months and they're already engaged? yikes
    test
  13. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

7 months aint a short time... muh fuckas fall in love in a matter of weeks..

Yeah I remember this sweet tenderoni I was talking too... the best 2 weeks of my life... yezzir!!
    test
  14. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

fixed it. although 7 months could be enough to "fall in love", really don't think it's enough to determine that THAT person is who you want to spend the rest of your life with and that it would work out... iunno maybe that's just me tho. i've had 2 relationship last over 7 months and i couldn't imagine being engaged in either of those. although then again, i'm not 28 so maybe he feels like his time is runnin out and needs to kick it into overdrive and get married for he's an old man
    test
  15. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

man u call fall in love in a coupla weeks
    test
  16. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

his balls fell off as soon as he got on 1 knee and proposed to a chick that early. i bet they get divorced in the same amount of time. i have a feeling she may cheat but then again she has a kid so she doesnt know the next time she may get a dude 2 put up with all that
    test
  17. Teen Prodigy

Teen Prodigy Short2003's e-child

None of the situations you mentioned in this thread sound particularly untoward. All he seems to be doing is manning up to his new responsibilities, at least as far as being a father.
    test
  18. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

true

falling in love, and really understanding if u can be together forever is a big difference

7 months much 2 quick to get married in 99% of the time
    test
  19. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

THATS what the fuck im talkin about

i was tellin my ma that from the jump, i was like she just wants someone to raise her kid i dont think she really loves him like that

and she was like obviously she wants someone to raise her child its getting farther n farther down the road.. but he loves her n she loves him

im like nahh.. it shouldnt be like htat. but shes all touchy over it and everything n gets upset when i try talkin to her about it

i appreciate all the responses n everything... im gonna give her one more chance.. if she displays some more ignorant ass shit im sayin somethin

my lil nephews b-day party is in about 3 hours so we'll see
    test
  20. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Exactly.

I'm really not seeing the problem here... or why ole girl is getting painted as the bad guy or like she's controlling him.

So... he CHOSE to look after the child instead of playing football with his buddies... and he CHOSE to look after the child instead of staying overnight & drinking with his friends. And he CHOSE to include his girl in a movie night the other fellas don't usually invite their significant others too (that's jsut that new relationship shit... it'll get old soon... but it doesn't make either of them bad people. Hell, maybe old girl didn't know she was imposing... especially if her man INVITED her to come).

I never heard little brother say the girlfriend begged or forced him to do any of those things.

And he... the guys who usually CLOWNS on other folks ALL the time... got ribbed a lil by his girl... and laughed about it.

None of this indicates controlling behavior on the girlfriend's part, or that he's in a bad relationship. He's CHOOSING to step up and take care of that child.

Sounds like he's damn near 30 and has finally found someone he wants to build a life with... child and all... and he intends to help with caring for the child. If he likes helping care for that boy, why is that such a bad thing? And why is little brother so offended by it? He's getting ready to be a step-father... he's playing his part. I actually commend him for that... that's rare to find.

I understand how it is with guys when one of their buddies gets in a serious relationship and they feel like they've lost a soldier and all that. But c'mon... let dude grow up and enjoy his life. He seems like he's happy with the setup.

There are no victims here.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.