Ladies.. has this ever happened to you?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Jai-Z, May 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H20_Dirty

H20_Dirty New Member

I wouldnt ever do this shit I dont even give bitches money for shit they give me money........of course I'm cute tho...........the guy u talkin bout was probably very lonely
    test
  2. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

If you were really offended by it you would've left.
    test
  3. cj mandarin

cj mandarin CJMandarin Productions

ouch
    test
  4. test
  5. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

thats wha i was thinking...
    test
  6. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

What they hell kind of people are you hanging around with..seriously. That shit ain't normal.
    test
  7. SeDuCtiOn

SeDuCtiOn Complex Seduction

Lmfao.....Thats Funny Cuz I was At This Nicca House That Graduated From My school So Im CHillen Then We Was In His Room N This The Firs TIme Im Ever In His House So Im Lookin At The Pictures On tHe Wall N Shyt Y I Turn Around This ***** Is Naked Then He Had the Nerve To Ask For my Hoody Cuz He Cold I wanted To Die Laughin...I Think That would Have Hurt His Pride He Prolly Would Have Thought I Was Laughing At Something Else Lol.....
    test
  8. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

I don't know.Lol

The hood got a lot of creepy as n'ggas around. And he's supposed to be a buisness man.
    test
  9. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

i would say move the fuck away from wherever you live into a different neighborhood, but crazy fucks live in all neighborhoods, so there's no real solution.
    test
  10. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

Exactly lol
    test
  11. badassyella

badassyella New Member

Oh hell no [funny]
    test
  12. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

lol @ mist.. you know you liked it jai

u nasty
    test
  13. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

Nahh...If she was disgusted she would have left.

I was in that situation once, but...dude was like my buddy..
    I'm like, yo...put that wanker away...and just laughed it off

but then again he wasn't a 40 year old man..

ionno

some people just get weirded out (yes I said weirded). Like me sometimes. I be thinking I should get away but I trip so hard on whats going on I hesitate.
    test
  14. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

lol.. you've got some interesting friends..
    test
  15. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

[creed]Basically..
    test
  16. TheBlueApe

TheBlueApe New Member

you should've sucked the guy off,,, he was a 40 year old computer geek,, you would've made made his day.

and to the broad who said she turned down a G,, you're a lier. you know you took the money. either that or that shit never happend.
    test
  17. AHMGP

AHMGP Cum & Get It

LOL....Jai the next time you need to see a business man, please leave the hood. [funny]
    test
  18. SonikTek

SonikTek De-Rep Trainee

That shit is too funny...

"So how much can I get a computer for?"

"Wait hold on, check this out" *zip*

Four fucking times? After the second, you should've realized he meant business... I mean what the fuck.. He gon' beat his shit in FRONT of you 4 times and you didn't think to yourself, "Maybe he won't stop"? I mean come on. If I go to someone's crib and shit like that goes down, I step. If a 40 year old woman were to start choppin' shit in front of me, the minute her panties was off, my engine would be on and my tires would be squeelin'. It aint a fuckin science project, it's not a question of physics or morality. ***** pull his dick out, pull your keys out and get the FUCK out. If you stay for him to do that shit just ONCE, he gon' think it's okay to do it again. Only reason you ain't say he did it 5 or 6 times is because he was probably done after 4. Shit if he'da been 10 years younger, you'd be asking us if it was normal for a guy to beat his shit 10 times in front of you.

I've never masturbaited in front of a woman, not once. I think that shit is stupid. I don't like for a girl to serve herself in front or around me either. I think if my dick is working and her pussy is working and we're kinky then we should just fuck and get it over with. I'm not down with lame shit like... Dressing up like a dog and her dressing up like a fire hydrant and fingering her to home cooking shows or stupid shit like that.
    test
  19. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

I will.Lol

Man.. I don't know why this crazy shit always happens to me. I swear I don't give any signals. I'm just real laid back and quiet.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.